Chapter 4

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been hours since he’d reached the hospital.

And she’d shown no reactions at all.

Myungsoo sat down on the bed and her hair lovingly, “Jiyeon-ah, can you hear me? Open your eyes please.”

Jiyeon heard that and her eyes opened at that one call. It’s as though that voice woke her up completely.

“Jiyeon-ah! You’re really awake!” Myungsoo pecked her forehead happily and looked right into her eyes.

“Where am I?” Jiyeon frowned and looked at him confusingly.

“~ You’re at hospital. Did you remember what happen last night? Why you go to that place. What happen if something big happen at you?~” sigh myungsoo and hold her hand tightly make jiyeon smile.

“~ Sorry make you worry. But where is jungie and Kai. Is that jungie fine?~” said jiyeon with his cheek and her eyes start look around the room.

“~ ermm Kai ignore her for the whole day. Look like he really angry with eunjung this time. But why he drag you go there?~”

“~ ermm that’s because I lie to him and didn’t inform him that eunjung go to club.~” sigh jiyeon.

“~ Look, everything seems fine. Now, just take care about yourself. I’m sure eunjung and kai will fine later. Look, your head already injured.~” said myungsoo and push slightly her head make jiyeon groan in pain.

“~ yah!! It’s hurt pabo. Are you nuts~” yelled jiyeon with soft and rubbed her head make myungsoo chuckle. But then when they still laugh with each other, myungsoo member came to visit jiyeon.

“~ hello pretty, how are you?~” said hyungsik and hug jiyeon make myungsoo push him.

“~ yah yah yah. Hand off your dirty hand.~”

“~ woahh, look who's the protective man here? Did you her boyfriend? You’re not right? I’m sure jiyeon still single.~” tease jungkok make jiyeon laugh.

“~ jiyeon-ah, did you have any feeling with him. Please jiyeon find the better man. We’re not agree you with L. you’re too kind for him.~” said Ravi make myungsoo wide his eye.

“~ hey Ravi. Don’t worry. I’m sure jiyeon still normal. Of course she will not choose L. He’s big player dude. Right jiyeon?~” said Jungkok and put his arm at jiyeon arm.

“~ Ige bwoyah. Yah!! If all of you came here just want talk nonsense about me better you’ll get lost~” said myungsoo with harsh tone make them laugh.

“~ wow, calm down pretty boy. Don’t show your real attitude in front your girl. She will rejected you~” joked Ravi.

“~ Whatever. I already change, okay? Even though we’re not in relationship, I will prove to her that I already change. Look now, I didn’t flirt with other women and I didn’t enter any club~” said myungsoo with proud.

“~ woaaaa you’re liar, but yesterday you enter the club.~” smirk Ravi.

“~ well, that’s because I heard that Kai need our help~” said myungsoo and look at other direction.

“~ look jiyeon. When myungsoo lie with something, his eye will look other direction with lower head.~” whisper Hyungsik at jiyeon ear about myungsoo weakness.

“~ really? But I don’t thinks so you want help Kai. You came because other things right? Maybe party with other y girl~” tease Jungkook make myungsoo stutter.

“~ L, I heard your ex- looking for you. Did you flirting with them? Owh man, you’re greedy man. Poor jiyeon~” said Ravi and give wink at jiyeon make myungsoo panic

“~ What? Jiyeon-ah, don’t heard anything from them. I’m swearing I never meet them. I never do anything or talk to them. I just busy to chasing you only. You rascal!!!~” hissed myungsoo and kick Ravi make the entire laugh.

“~ myungsoo-ah~” jiyeon hold her laughter and try to calm myungsoo with hold his hand. Myungsoo stop his action and feel his cheek start burn with red.

“~ aisyh!!~” myungsoo start pout and walk out from the room.

“~ puahaha, I didn’t know the almighty Kim Myungsoo know how to pout. That’s look cute, dude~” giggle hyungsik.

“~ sorry jiyeon we make a chaos here. So, how are you now? Feeling better?~” ask Jungkook.

“~ ermm I okay. Thanks guys for your concern.~”  smile jiyeon.

“~ well, we’re friends right. Of course we concern about you especially, you’re important person for myungsoo. I don't want killed by him~” joke hyungsik make jiyeon blank.

“~ yah!! Watch your toungue. Sorry jiyeon. He just makes a stupid joke. Well, we know myungsoo really like you. And about his ex- women, we just make a just joke for . Don’t worry, he really change since he know you~” explain Ravi make jiyeon nodded.

“~ myungsoo is right. After he meet you, he never out with other women or go for club. He also ignores all the women who yell his name even when they come at him with y cloth. Well, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter