Chapter 19

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stir her eyes and stretch her arm. She ties up her hair and massages her neck.

“~ baby, you’re up~” whisper myungsoo and kiss her forehead make jiyeon jump and push myungsoo slightly.

“~ what are you doing here? I told you go away.~” jiyeon start raise her voice.

“~ baby, please don’t be like this. I came here for you. I miss you so much~” said myungsoo and try to hug her again.

“~ no!!! daehan-ahh, help omma.!! Where’s my son~” yelled jiyeon.

“~ baby, why you make me like this. Did you hate me this much? ~”

“~ Where is my daehan? daehan-ah!!!!! Help omma~” jiyeon keep struggle herself from myungsoo and run to near door before myungsoo pull her back and hug her more tightly.

“~ baby, please. Don’t be like this. I need you.~”

“~ no!! Why you comeback, I no need you. Go away!!~” yelled jiyeon before myungsoo kiss her deeply. Jiyeon keep struggle and push myungsoo but she was fail since myungsoo stronger that her. Otherwise, she misses a lot with myungsoo and after few minute keep struggles she lost and kisses him passionately.

“~ why you comeback~” sobbed jiyeon and punch his chest after myungsoo release her from the kiss.

“~ because I miss you and always love you~” said myungsoo with tears and kiss her lips again.

“~ But why? I make you heartbroken. I not deserve get you. I’m not perfect like before. I’m blind. Can you see me now? I’m blind~” scream jiyeon make myungsoo wipe his tears.

“~ why you said like that. Am I caring about that? For me you’re still perfect like before. I don’t care what happen at you. Even thought you mute, you disable or anything, I only want you. I only want you beside me. Please park jiyeon~ begging myungsoo and buried his head at jiyeon neck.

“~ please. Don’t push me again.  I really sincere love you. ~” cries myungsoo make jiyeon speechless.

“~ I’m sorry for what happen 5 years ago. I didn’t mean want you that night. I was crazy when you ask break up with me. I can’t stand anymore. Please baby.~” cries myungsoo.

“~ Why you didn’t tell me about your condition. I will understand and help you.~” whisper myungsoo at jiyeon ear and peck her neck. Jiyeon lose her grip and wrapped her arm around myungsoo arm and buried her head at myungsoo chest.

She misses that guy so much.

She love that guy so much

Only him can make her happy

“~ I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean want make you hurt~” sobbed jiyeon but myungsoo just show his smile.

“~ you have many things to explain with me today.~” said myungsoo and bring her back to bed and they snuggle each other. Jiyeon told him the whole stories with calm before myungsoo burst his tears. He keep hug jiyeon tightly for make sure she will not run away again.

“~ baby, can you forgive me and accept me again?~”

“~ myung, I already forgive you long time ago. But you’re married guy Kim myungsoo~” said jiyeon with sad.

“~ oh god, how can you shut up yourself with that? It’s must hurt you right with that news. Why you didn’t tell me that you still alive?~” ask myungsoo but jiyeon keep silent.

“~ but don’t worry, I haven’t married yet since daehan saved me from that marriage. How glad that’s happen.~”

“~ daehan? He came to your wedding? How did you know him and how he know that you’re his father?~”

“~ so, that’s was true I’m his father? “~Tease myungsoo make jiyeon fall her jaws.

“~ yah!! Of course he’s yours. You’re that one guy who dare touch me and you’re that one who force me that night~” said jiyeon with shy make myungsoo feel guilty.

“~ sorry baby. I’m really sorry~” sigh myungsoo but jiyeon just smile.

“~ it’s ok. It’s already pass. And I was must thankful with you. If you not do that night, I must live alone with dark and maybe I really kill myself. But, since I have daehan its make me want stay strong and keep alive until he grow up.~” smile jiyeon and play myungsoo hair.

“~ I promise with you, from now on today, you will not stay alone and we will taking care daehan until he grow up and be a successful son. I will make sure you’re the most happier women and I’m be a good husband and father.~” smile myungsoo and caress her hair.

“~ how about your bride? She must feel upset now you left the wedding. How about your family and company? Your parents must be mad now?~”

“~ owh god. Can you don’t spoil the mood with that?~” laugh myungsoo.

“~ what? I just worried about that? Your parents must hate me now?~”

“~ Correction!! Not bride but ex-bride too soon. And, I’m sure she must glad that I run away from that wedding.~”

“~ why?~”

“~ Because we never love each other. We just married because I make a contract with them since his family and my company needs each other. Well, I force her to married me since I know she had boyfriend. Now, I’m the want who break the contract.~” laugh myungsoo.

“~ yah!! Are you crazy? You marry with her because company? I thought you married her because you love her? You’re bad Kim Myungsoo. Why you so cruel too women. Your playboy side still same~” said jiyeon and push myungsoo. But myungsoo start panic when he saw jiyeon in her dino mood, he quickly hugs her tightly.

“~ woooo calm down babe. I’m sorry okay. I know I’m bad but that’s because I doesn’t have any choice to save my company.~”

“~ so, what happen now? You run away from your wedding. How about your company?~”

“~ well, I don’t care anymore about company since I have you. You’re more important that my company.~”

“~ myung~”

“~ yes baby. I make a deal because I want punish myself for what happen I did at you. So, I make a deal with that contract even me know it will hurt me. Never once I forget about you. For me you’re my everything,~” said myungsoo make jiyeon touch.

“~ myung, why you do this.~” sobbed jiyeon and snuggle at myungsoo chest.

 

After 1 hour and half with snuggle time, myungsoo decide want make breakfast for her.

“~ ja, let’s forget our sad past. Now, let me feed your tummy~” smile myungsoo and wrapped jiyeon leg around his waist make jiyeon sream with shock.

“~ yah, myungie. What are you doing? Put me down~”

“~ Nope, I want you always stick with me. So, you will not run away and leave me~” said myungsoo and kiss her lips.

“~ I will not and what did you expert with my condition?  Can I run to anywhere~” smile jiyeon and wrapped her arm around myungsoo neck and snuggle at his neck.

“~ I miss your scent. You still have same scent like 5 years ago~” whisper jiyeon.

“~ really, and baby you know what, even you’re blind but you still y and hot like 5 years ago~” joke myungsoo before jiyeon punch his back slightly.

“~ shut up!!~” yell jiyeon make myungsoo laugh. He put jiyeon at counter table before he starts cooking. Jiyeon keep swing her legs with happy make myungsoo smile and kiss her passionately.

“~appa!!! Omma!!!!~”

Jiyeon and myungsoo break their kiss and saw that his son run and jump at myungsoo.

“~ appa!!~” scream daehan with happily and hug myungsoo tightly.

“~ hey my son~” myungsoo hug his back snuggle at daehan neck make him tickle.

“~ Only appa? Why no omma?~” pout jiyeon make daehan giggle and ask myungsoo come near at jiyeon. He climbing at jiyeon body and plant his kiss at jiyeon face.

“~ I love you mom~” smile daehan.

“~ hey myungsoo~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter