Chapter 5

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost one week jiyeon discharge from hospital but eunjung and kai still not talk each other. Nobody dare to interpret their relationship since both of them is stubborn.

Kai sit alone at basketball arena watching keep practice. He was look at the sky thinking about his relationship with Kai until jiyeon came with hard breath. She was look pale and sweat after run to search Kai and make myungsoo who saw her existed to approach them.

“~ Kai-ah~” jiyeon pants breathily.

“~ Owh jiyeon, why are you run? You still not fully recover. What happen?~” ask myungsoo and patted her back for make her calm.

“~ ani. Kai-ah. Eunjung..she.~” jiyeon can’t speak properly since she still exhausted.

“~ what happen with eunjung~” said Ravi who join them since jiyeon look serious and panicked. But kai still with his cool position look not caring anything about eunjung.

“~ listen Kai. Until when you want your relationship with eunjung will be like this. Just stop being childish.~” said Hyungsik with glare at him.

“~ eunjung decide want to leave korea. And she also not sure when she will back~” said jiyeon with sad.

“~WHAT!!!~” scream hyungsik, ravi, jongkok and myungsoo. Kai who heard that news also shocked but him still with his ego try to pretend like nothing. His look away with nervous.

“~ She want leave Korea. Only that’s after what she had done~” mumble Kai feel anger with eunjung decision.

“~ please Kai, only you can prevents her from go. Please Kai. Don’t stubborn. I know you still love her. Forgive her.~” beg jiyeon. But Kai just look at jiyeon and . He just stands up and put his hand at his pant pocket.

“~ That’s her decision. Otherwise, that’s her problem not mine. ~” said kai and walk away leave them hanging without answer at behind

“~ wow that’s was unbelievable. Is that they already break up?~” said hyungsik.

“~ are you sure they still in relationship.~” Ravi start scratching his head that is not itchy. Meanwhile jiyeon keeps fall her tear embraced by myungsoo.

“~ please calm. Let’s go meet eunjung. ~” ask myungsoo with try to calm jiyeon.

Eunjung still with her strong decision to leave korea. Jiyeon, myungsoo and the rest her member accompanied her at airport.

“~ owh come one jiyeon. I promise I will back. I just need time for me reflect my mistake. Otherwise you have myungsoo right?~” eunjung keep smile and try to hug jiyeon.

“~ but I still need you. I will miss you. Can you change your mind~” sobbed jiyeon.

“~ myungsoo-yah, please take care of her. Please make her smile and don’t you dare hurt her. If I heard you make her cry I will kick your junior until you can’t make women pregnant.~” joked eunjung make myungsoo embarrassed with red. The rest her member laughs with eunjung word. But eunjung eyes still looking around with hope someone she misses will come to send her off. She feels sad when she know Kai didn’t care about her decision. But she need to admit that she’s the one who make Kai hurt.

 

“This is the final boarding call for passengers 372A to New York. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for passengers 372A to New York. Thank you.”

 

“~guys, I need to go. Please take care yourself.~” said eunjung and hug one by one her friends.

“~ Jungie, please take care. Anything happen just tell us, okay?~” said Ravi and patted her head.

“~ don’t ever forget us.~” pout hyungsik.

“~ eunjung-ah, are you sure you don’t want waiting Kai. Maybe he was on the way~”said Jungkook who still punch his phone for call Kai but his number can’t be reached.

“it’s ok. He can get better women than me. Moreover, our relationship already ends. That's nothing important he want meet me. Bye guys~” said eunjung and waves her hands before she check-in at gates. Eunjung search her seat number and saw that her seat near with windows. She goes at her seat before she saw one guy reading newspaper with sunglasses beside her seat. But then when she wants go to her seat that guys start fold his leg and it’s really block eunjung way to go her seat.

“~ excuse me sir. Can yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter