Chapter 18

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ appa!!!~”

Daehan scream as he saw myungsoo standing in front priest and his future wife. Entire guess start looking at him. myungsoo also shock and wide his eyes once he saw daehan was crying in front the church door.

“~ daehan?~”

“~ let me go!! I want meet my appa myungsoo appa!!!~” yell daehan when few big guys catch him and want chase him from disturb the ceremony. Myungsoo feel uneasy with his bodyguard. How they can treat kids like that.

“~ appa!! Help daehan. Let me go!!~” daehan keep struggle from that grip. All the cameraman start moves their camera to daehan who keep calling myungsoo as his father. But what make myungsoo wake up from his dream when he saw how that bodyguard pushes daehan until his fall at the ground.

“~ daehan-ah!!!~” yell myungsoo and punch his bodyguard and hug daehan.

“~ are you okay. Did you injured?~”

“~ appa. You’re my appa.~” sobbed daehan and hug myungsoo make him frown.

“~ daehan-ah. What are you talking about? How you came here? Are you alone?~” ask myungsoo make daehan shake his head.

“~ You’re my real appa. Appa, why you leave us?~” said daehan and look at myungsoo face.

“~ hey, what are you talking about? Did you miss your dad?~” smile myungsoo try to persuaded daehan.

“~ Yah!! Kim myungsoo!! What the hell at here? Who’s that kid! Are you tried to make our family shame. Mr Kim!!~” yell krsytal father make the situation became chaos. But myungsoo just ignore his word and focus to daehan.

“~ appa, remember you told me before you had girlfriend but she already gone, right?~” ask daehan make myungsoo nodded.

“~ what if she still alive and had a son. Did you will to accept her again?~”

“~ daehan-ah~”

“~ please answer me?~” said daehan make myungsoo nodded.

“~ I will but that’s impossible since she already die~” myungsoo start cries and put his palm at daehan shoulder.

“~ no!! She’s still alive~”

“~ Alive? How did you know?~” ask myungsoo make daehan pull his bag down and take out one picture. how shock myungsoo to see that picture

“~ jiyeon? This picture? ermm daehan-ah how did you get this picture?~” ask myungsoo with wide his eyes. He crumpled the picture at his chest with tears

“~ Mr Kim!!~” one his bodyguard tries to drag myungsoo but being push by myungsoo.

“~ Let me go!!! Don’t touch me~” myungsoo give his stern eyes make all the entire keep silent. He kneels in front daehan and caresses his cheek.

“~ daehan-ah, tell me how did you get this picture. Did you know this woman? Please deahan-ah tell me!! Please, I begging to you~” myungsoo keep begging to daehan with tears. But daehan keep silent and sobbed when he saw his daddy keep crying. But before daehan want spoke something, myungsoo look at daehan with tremble.

“~ daehan-ah. You call me daddy just now right? I never asking you before this. wwhhatt is your mother name?~” ask myungsoo stutter. Daehan look his dad with calm and wipe his tears.

“~ Ji..jiyeon. Park Jiyeon~” said daehan with calm make myungsoo wide his eyes and fall at ground.

“~ is that true?~” ask myungsoo feel unbelievable.

“~ daehan-ah~” yell baekhyun with gasp. Daehan look at baekhyun with smile.

“~ baekkie appa, I found my dad. Omma must happy to see that~” smile daehan with sobbed.

“~ OMG, myungsoo? You’re Kim myungsoo?~” ask baekhyun with shock. Myungsoo look at baekhyun ask for truth before

“~ is that true my jiyeon still alive?~” mumble myungsoo but baekhyun still heard that question. Baekhyun close his eyes and nodded make myungsoo smile.

“~ She’s still alive? Hahahha my jiyeon still alive. Appa, look she still alive.~” cries myungsoo make his dad patted his head.

“~ go head. get her back and show to her that you love her~” said jaejoong make myungsoo smile.

“~ thanks appa~”

“~ yeobo!!~”

“~ Mr Kim? What is that?~” yelled Jaejoong and turn to Mr Jung.

“~ shut up!! That’s for my son future. I’m sorry. Son, go now. Get her back~” yell jaejong make myungsoo turn to daehan.

“~ daehan-ah, please bring your mom to appa~” said myungsoo and run with daehan to baekhyun car. They keep hugging each other make baekhyun touched with their reunion. Daehan keep told myungsoo about his mom and how miss jiyeon to myungsoo.

Meanwhile, jiyeon walk around the beach with accompany by kai and eunjung.

“~ ji, are you alright?~” ask kai when they know about myungsoo wedding announcement through media.

“~ yeah, I’m fine. Finally, I know, he can move on and get new women. I happy if he happy~” smile jiyeon.

“~ but, how did you know he happy. Ji, why not you told him that you still alive? And I think that’s was best time for him get to know about you and daehan. He deserve get to know the truth~” ask eunjung and wrapped her arm around jiyeon shoulder.

“~ jungie, I think he no need to know about daehan. We happy now with our life and I’m sure he happy with his marriage. Let’s think that we’re not to meant for together.~”

“~ but, you still love him right?~” ask kai.

“~ lie if I said that I didn’t love him. My love for him never die. But kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter