Chapter 12

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one hour unconscious, jiyeon opens her eyes and saw that kai at beside her.

“~ ji, are you okay?~”

“~ Where am I? ~”

“~ You’re at hospital. Ji, your condition became worse. Doctor ask me to persuade you to do a operation as soon as possible~”

“~ Kai, I can’t.~” said jiyeon and unplug all the wires at her body.

“~ ji, where are you going?~”

“~ I need go back.~”

“~ but you still not fully recover~” said kai and push jiyeon to force her sit down at her bed.

“~ please kai. Don’t make me guiltier. Don’t make me more feel stress with your kindness.~” cries jiyeon.

“~ ji, what are you talking about? It’s that anything happen? Tell me? Did you mad because of myungsoo not trust us and said you cheat on him?~” ask kai but jiyeon shake her head make kai more weird.

“~ so what happen? Please. If you think I’m your friends, please tell me? I know something bothering you, right?~” ask kai make jiyeon cries and lean her head at his shoulder.

“~ It’s hurt me kai. Why this happen to us?~” sobbed jiyeon and hit her chest. Kai just keep silent. After jiyeon feel calm, kai help her to discharge from hospital. jiyeon feel her legs became weak and kai help her to sit at the bench.

“~ ji, please. Don’t keep anything? Tell me, if you have any problem?~”

“~ kai, what should I do? I love myungsoo but I can't be with him. I want told eunjung that, I’m sorry for what happen but I can’t face her now. I want ask your help but I can't be selfish. What should I do kai? I’m tired. I feel like give you’ll burden.~”

“~ ji, don’t said like that. Let we told eunjung and myungsoo about that. I’m sure they will forgive us and I’m sure they will understand that~”

“~ I can’t kai. If I told them, eunjung will more hurt. And myungsoo family will go bankrupt.~” yelled jiyeon make kai jump.

“~How did you know?~”

“~ because eunjung mom is the one who planned this~” yelled jiyeon make kai fall his jaw.

“~ wha..what?~”

“~yes kai. eunjung mom who's the one plan this . She want ruined us. And she promise will let go of you, eun jung and myungsoo if I go away from your eyes. What should I do kai? I need myungsoo and eunjung. I only have them in my life.~” cries jiyeon while kai still blank. That night, jiyeon decide to tell the whole stories at kai make him feel unbelievable. But when situation became calm, jiyeon held kai hand and look at his eyes.

“~ kai, listen to me? You need always beside eunjung no matter how. Please promise with me, you will always care and make her happy. I only can trust you if anything happen to me. Please, don’t dump eunjung as your dad do at eunjung mom before this? I know, this responsibility is quite heavy for you but please if you hate her mom, please don’t hate eunjung. She’s not guilty and she didn't know anything. I don’t want see her hurt if she know who’s her real mom.~”

“~ How about you and myungsoo? Why you always care about other feeling. How about your feeling? I know its hurt~”

“~ I will break up with myungsoo for his future. I don’t want he got trouble because of me. That’s only I can pay for what my dad already done before this. Even thought I didn’t know it’s true or not, I will take this as sacrifice for my true love.~” smile jiyeon and want stand up before she fall at kai shoulder.

“~ ji! Are you okay? Let me help you~” ask kai and ask her to ride at his back so he can send her back with give his piggyback. Jiyeon rejected his kindness but kai force him.

“~ please let me help you as brother and sister~” smile kai and touch her nose with his pinky finger.

The next day, jiyeon goes her college as usual. She wants meet myungsoo and eunjung for the last time before she decides to quit from her college. She need do something before eunjung mom take action. But then she saw myungsoo walking with fast and goes to kai direction. She wide her eyes when she saw myungsoo kick kai from behind and give him punch.

“~ you bastard!! How dare you laying me? I thought you’re my friend!~” yelled myungsoo. kai who shocked with sudden kick form behind start stand up and look at myungsoo.

“~ What the hell with you!!~”

“~ What the hell with me? What is that? You said you just taking care her as friends, but why this picture came out? Where both of you goes last night!!!~” yelled myungsoo and threw some pieces of the picture at kai face. Kai collect that picture and how shock him that picture is from last night when he and jiyeon at hotel and at the park.

The entire student starts talking about the picture.

“~ woah, how came kai cheat on eunjung~”

“~ yeah, I heard last night they go to hospital. ermm I bet jiyeon must pregnant~”

“~ really? Omo, they must do a at hotel last night. Wait, I think they also do that before this or else how jiyeon can end up at hospital.~”

Jiyeon heard that whisper and gaze at them when she heard they talking bad about her and kai.

“~ myungsoo, that’s not was you think. We didn’t do anything~” scream kai and push myungsoo.

“~ didn’t do anything? What the hell you hug her. I thought you’re my friends. You!!~” once again myungsoo attempt his punch and kick his tummy make kai bleeding at his mouth.

“~ myungsoo, please believe me. Someone try to trapped us~” groan kai and held his pain. Myungsoo want attempt his punch at kai face but jiyeon came with sudden make myungsoo not intentionally punched her face make jiyeon fall at kai chest.

“~ jiyeon!!~” kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter