chapter 17

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo walk around to his office for check up his schedule. He decides to stay in Korea after 5 years. Now, he became the CEO for KIM Architects & Planners and planning to build new hotel in Jeju Island.

“~ sir, this is your schedule~” which is secretary.

“~Thanks sungjong. I will go to Jeju today and will stay for two weeks before my wedding~” said L with weak smile.

“~ Sir, are you sure want continue this wedding. Both of you will hurt~” said sungjong make L sighed.

“~ I have no choice. Maybe with this wedding I can move on. And I will try love crystal as I love jiyeon~”

“~ but, we know that crystal had boyfriends. I don’t want you hurt yourself~” said sungjong and give him bow before leave him alone. Myungsoo look the window and take his a deep breath before he take his coat and leave his office.

“~ hello, my fiancée. How are you today?~” ask crystal who came visit him.

“~ what are you doing here?~” ask myungsoo and keep walk leave her behind.

“~ well, your mom ask me to bring you for test our wedding dress. And we need check everything for make sure this wedding can be the best wedding planner.~” smile crystal and keep chase L.

“~ Just do yourself. I’m not interested.~”

“~ what!! Yah!!! You’re the one who force me to agree with this wedding and now you ask me to settle my self. Hello this is our wedding not only me~” yell crystal make entire staff look at them. 

“~ I don’t care what you want to say, please I give you warning. Please control yourself before you want meet you boyfriend. I don’t want heard any controversy about you and your boyfriend pop out before our wedding ceremony. If that happen I will sure to ruin your life~” said L with harsh tone make crystal nervous.

“~ arghh this jerk. You’re such a brat. Dickhead!!! Jerk!!! I hate you!!!! Why I can agree this wedding. Arghhhh~” said crystal and stomped her feet.

“~ I will fly to Jeju Island today and will stay at there for few weeks. So, please behalf yourself.~” said L with warning.

 “~Jeju? Ermm can I follow you, pleaseeeee. I never came that place.~” said crystal and make her cute face make L sigh.

“~ whatever~”

Jeju Island

“~ Good Morning jungie omma~” greeting daehan when he saw eunjung at the kitchen

“~Morning my Price. How your day?~” said eunjung and bend down her body same level with daehan height and kiss his cheek.

“~ Great and fantastic~” joke daehan make eunjung laugh.

“~ did you make a breakfast today?~” ask daehan and pull the chair for his climb the table and saw what eunjung do.

“~ ermm I make Doenjang (Soybean Paste) and Ganjang (Soy Sauce) , kimchi and mixed vegetable.~”

“~ mixed vegetable? Did you put the carrot?~”

“~ why?~”

“~ please don’t give at daehan please. I hate carrot~” said daehan with pout face make eunjung melt.

“~ okay.~”

“~ what are you doing guys?~” said jiyeon who sudden came from behind.

“~ owh omma. Good morning.~” daehan jump from the chair and pull jiyeon hand and let her sit at chair before plant his lips at jiyeon lip.

“~ did you make breakfast jungie?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ ermm I make Soybean Paste, kimchi and mixed vegetable.~” smile eunjung make daehan frown. He gives signal to eunjung for not saying about mix vegetable but since eunjung is clumsy she reveal everything make daehan give up.

“~ mixed vegetable? Eunjung can you put more carrot at daehan dish~” smile jiyeon make eunjung look at daehan. Now she knows why daehan give her signal.

“~ omma!!!!! Why you make me like this. You know I hate carrot~” said daehan and stomped his feet make eunjung giggle with his action.

“~ No daehan. Carrot is a good for you. You need more vegetable and carrot. Carrot can make your sight more strong. I don’t want you be like me~” said jiyeon make daehan give up. He know what his mom mean. He snuggle his face at jiyeon tummy.

“~ sorry omma~” said daehan make jiyeon and eunjung smile.

“~ Like father like son. Both of you have same personality~” mumble jiyeon and keep smile.

 

Flashback

“~baby, what are you doing?~” said myungsoo and give her back hug and smooch her with kisses.

“~ myung, let me go.~” said jiyeon and try to push him since he feel tickle

“~ You make me hungry baby. Auwww~” joked myungsoo make jiyeon laugh.

“~ you turn to dirty again, ert man~” giggle jiyeon and push myungsoo. he help jiyeon for prepare the table and sit at his table like child.

“~ janjaaaaa. Spicy chicken, bulgogi and mixed vegetable for you~” said jiyeon with excited and sit beside myungsoo.

“~ woahhh, nyum nyum.~” said myungsoo and start taste the food. He wide his smile and keep eating but when he look at vegetable dish, he put away the carrot make jiyeon slap his hand slightly make myungsoo jump.

“~ why you put away the carrot. It was good for you~” said jiyeon.

“~ but I hate carrot. Can I not eat that?~” ask myungsoo and try to make puppy eyes.

“~ No. carrot is a good for your sight. If you not eat that, I will throw away the food to rubbish and don’t talk to me for one day~” said jiyeon with serious and keep acting angry make myungsoo give up.

“~ baby!!!~” said myungsoo and held her wrist when he saw jiyeon stand up from her chair.

“~ What!!~”

“~ arraso. No need to be serious. Look I put this weird carrot inside my mouth~” said myungsoo and try to eat that with force.

“~ Look, I chewable the carrot and this carrot already digest in my tummy~” pout myungsoo and open his mouth to show the proof that he really eat the carrot make jiyeon can’t hold her laugh.

“~ that’s my boy~” giggle jiyeon and kiss his cheek as reward

End flashback

“~ omma, are you sick. Why you giggle alone~” ask daehan when he saw his mom giggle make jiyeon wake up from her mind.

“~ani. I just thinking someone~” smile jiyeon and caress daehan hair.

“~ omma, after breakfast I want go to sea for helped Jino haraboji. He said that they brought back a lot of fish and prawn today. And I will bring a lot fish and prawn for you so we can eat for dinner.~” said daehan. Daehan is a mature boy. Since jiyeon lost her sight, daehan help his neighborhood especially the oldest. He always gets paid or they will give them free fish catches that they get from fishing. He makes people around him love him so much.

“~ daehan-ah. Why you still want do a job. You still have jungie omma and jongin appa right? Now, you need to focus for your school.~” said eunjung make daehan smile.

“~ jungie omma, daehan more thankful because you helping us now. But, still daehan want help them and with that, daehan can get some money for me to collect.~”

“~ But for what? Just let us to find the money and you focus to your school young boy~”

“~ I want my omma do an operation. So omma can see the world and see how daehan grow up~” smile daehan and kiss jiyeon and eunjung cheek before he run from house.

“~ this boy~” said eunjung with speechless with his word. jiyeon only can wipe her tears make eunjung hug her.

 

Myungsoo walk around the sea with his plan paper. While he discuss with one of his staff and chief village, he saw one young boy helping the older put the fish at bucket.

“~such a nice kid~” mumble myungsoo. but then, his eyes can’t blink from to watch that kid. He keep close to that boy make the staff feel weird.

“~ Mr Kim, are you okay?~”

“~ yeah I’m okay. I feel like familiar see that boy.~” said myungsoo and point his finger at daehan direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter