Chapter 14

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung mom takes her deep breath. That is was best time for her reveal everything to eunjung. She wants know eunjung why she want take revenge.

“~ That’s right. You and jiyeon is a sibling. You and her have same father~”

“~ what? We have same father?~” eunjung heart feel want burst with the shock news. Her mom, take a box which eunjung saw yesterday and give to eunjung.

“~ 25years ago, I have 3 best friends as you see in the picture. And one of them is my crush that’s Park Yoo chun, jiyeon father and the rest is Kim Jae Joong, myungsoo father and Kim Junsu, Kai father.~” said hyorin.

That night, eunjung mom reveals everything to eunjung.

How she know Yoo chun, jaejong and Junsu.

How she fall in love with Yooo chun but being rejected with him after he was being introduce by jaejong and junsu about jiyeon mother.

After being depressed about her love be rejected hyorin reveal how she trapped yoo chun with drugs until she get eunjung. For the first, yoo chun want take responsibility but when yoo chun knows the truth her mom use him after he was told by jaejong and junsu, he decided to leave eunjung mom and run away from her since her mom too obsessed with him. Since that day, eunjung mom hates them and wants take revenge for what they had done. Eunjung moms want abort eunjung since her tummy became bigger and scared with her dad, she decided to trap Mr Ham who became her family driver. But, lucky for eunjung, that her fake father love eunjung.

Eunjung?

She only can cry when heard that. She didn’t know her mom is evil. Because of love her mom can turn to devil.

“~ You’re sick mom. You’re crazy~” yell eunjung.

“~ yes. I’m crazy. I’m crazy because of love and I hate kai and myungsoo because what their father already done~” smirk hyorin.

“~ so, you’re the one who make myungsoo family bankruptcy?~”

“~ yes. And not only that, I’m the one who make jiyeon and myungsoo brake up and you believe kai cheat on you with jiyeon~” laugh hyorin make eunjung fall at the ground feel betrayal.

“~ What!! I curse jiyeon with nothing? I hate kai, because I believe the rumor. OMG, what I had done. ~” cries eunjung and clutch her chest. Feel to hurt for her hold that pain.

“~ All this will not happen if you heard my word for break up with kai and stay away from jiyeon. Now, look what happen. Four all of your suffer right? That’s what I feel.~” laugh hyorin.

“~ is that jiyeon know about that?~” ask eunjung with sobbed.

“~ yes, she know. Before this I fill up her with lies stories and she believes that. But she was stupid too believe my previous stories. She feels guilty behalf for her dad and asks me to keep this as secret with reason she doesn’t want your hurt. Omg, she was sweet right? She cares about your feeling but she’s the one who getting hurt. But sorry dear, I didn’t mean want make you feel hurt.~” said hyorin pretend care and caress eunjung cheek.

“~ I love you soo much. You’re the one that yoo chun give me as present before he gone. Princess, omma feel so sorry. ermm.~” cries hyorin and hug eunjung make her feel disgusting. She pushes her mom and stood up.

“~ don’t touch me crazy!!! You will not do this at me if you love me. I feel disappointed with you mom. No wonder my real appa, push you. That’s because you’re crazy. You’re crazy!!!~” yelled eunjung and wiped her tears before she was being slapped by her mom.

“~ shut up!! You don’t have a right word to complaint about me!! I’m your mother. Please respect me, can you!!!~” scream her mom make eunjung throw the vase beside her.

“~ thanks mom, for birth of me. From now on today, you’re not my mom anymore. I doesn’t have mother like you. You’re evil!!!~” said eunjung and run away from her house. She runs to jiyeon house but she was shocked that jiyeon house be mess and few men bring few item from jiyeon house.

“~ jiyeon?~”

“~ jiyeon-ah!!!~” eunjung run to jiyeon house and push the men away.

“~ Where is jiyeon? Who are you and why you take this item from this house~” yelled eunjung and take back the item from that men hand make him angry.

“~ miss, who are you? This house has been sold since this owner is heavily in debt with our bos.~” said that guy.

“~ You’re lying. Jiyeon never debt with anyone!! Go away!!~” scream eunjung make that guy lost temper and want slap eunjung before they receive punch from kai.

“~ don’t touch her~” said kai with anger and kick them make them run.

“~eunjung, are you okay?~” ask kai and hug eunjung make her cries.

“~ kai-ah~”

“~ shhhhh, it’s okay. It’s over. They already gone~” said kai with soft and caress her back.

“~ kai-ah. I’m sorry. Please forgive me~” cries eunjung and kneel down.

“~ hey baby. What are you doing? Stop that~” said kai and stop eunjung from kneel down. He caresses eunjung cheek.

“~ It’s okay. You didn’t do anything, ermmm.~” said kai. With saw eunjung condition, kai was assume that eunjung already know the truth.

“~ Where’s jiyeon? I want meet her. I want said sorry to her~” said eunjung.

“~ I didn’t know where she going? But baby, I saw this letter at your apartment and seem like this letter from jiyeon. I go to your house but your maid says that you already out. So I try to search you at here.~” said kai and give the envelope to eunjung. She feel was nervous.

“~ Hello eunjung. It’s me jiyeon. Sorry if I disturb your time for reading my useless letter. I know you hate me now. I’m sorry for what I had done. Eunjung-ah, swear I told you between me and Kai it’s nothing. I know you will not believe me but please believe on Kai. He really loves you. Eunjung-ah, Kai is a good man and loyal person. You can curse at me, you can beat me and you can kick me but please not at Kai. He not deserves that. He just takes care of me like his sister. Eunjung-ah, I have something want to tell you but please promise to me that you will not sad and feel guilty with yourself.~” eunjung start frown and nervous with that letter. But she tries to keep strong for read the whole letter.

“~ Jungie, actually I was sick. Doctor said that I had glaucoma. Remember when I involve incident with my parents. That time I didn’t know that I had that illness until I found it two month ago. Kai know about that but I force him to keep this as secret since myungsoo had problem with his company and I don’t want make you worried about me since you always sacrifice for me. I don’t want give you any burden anymore. Eunjung-ah my illness already in critical stage that’s mean I will blind soon. I will blind jungie. What should I do?~”

Eunjung was cries when she read the letter. Her tears fall without non-stop when she remembers about jiyeon. She can’t imagine how jiyeon feeling when she know her own condition and be alone when she was pain.

“~Illness? Blind? Jiyeon-ah, why you didn’t tell me. Kai-ah, why you didn’t tell me!!~” yelled eunjung and put the letter at her chest. That was bad news for her since she knows about jiyeon condition. She wiped her tears and continues the rest word at the letter.

 “~ Jungie, Please don’t misunderstand with Kai. We never do anything. Actually, when the rumor said they meet kai and me at hospital, that’s was not because I’m pregnant but he accompany me to do a treatment. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter