Chapter 6

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 month ago

After eunjung depart to New York, jiyeon keep cries at myungsoo shoulder makes them laugh with her cute action.

“~ aigoo, ji. Please be calm. People will think I am bad guy who make you cry~” joke myungsoo make her pout.

“~ yah, L I think you’re really bud guy~” said hyungsik make myungsoo want kick him.

“~ aisyhh, guy please stop.~” laugh ravi.

“~ psff I kick you later monkey~” said myungsoo before he hug jiyeon.

“~ syhhh please calm. Don’t worry I’m sure jungie know how to take care herself.~”

“~ but how about me? She leave me alone here~”

“~ well, I’m here for you dear~” said myungsoo and caress her hair.

“~ Who are you? You’re not my boyfriends or my brother~” tease jiyeon make myungsoo embarrassed. Meanwhile his rest member keeps laughing at myungsoo when jiyeon said like that.

“~ arraso. I’m nothing to you. I go now. Bye~” pout myungsoo and walk away before jiyeon chase him and jump at his behind.

“~omo, jiyeon. Be careful. You might fall.~” said myungsoo who shock when jiyeon jump at his back but glad he hold her tight tightly for make sure she will not fall.

“~ because I know you will not let me fall, right yeobo~” said jiyeon and kiss his cheek make his face turn red.

“~ what you call. Yeo..yeobo?~”

“~ Wae. You not like it I call you that. okay~” jiyeon jump form his back and patted his before join .

“~ yah!! Who said I not like it~” smile myungsoo and run to them again before all of them receive one message from Kai.

 

From: Kai

“Dear All,

I on the way go to New York. Please back up me for class and yeonnie don’t worry I will take care of eunjung.. Annyeong =) ~”

 

“~ What!! New York?~” gasp jiyeon make them laugh.

“~ why, not believe that. aigoo Kai, you’re too fast~” laugh hyungsik.

“~ But how? I thought he doesn’t care~” jiyeon still blank with that.

“~ of course he care if about eunjung, dear. Let’s go. No need to worry about them.~” said myungsoo and put his palm around jiyeon waist.

“~ well, I guess this time eunjung will lost her ity~” giggle hyungsik make all of them look at him with weird.

“~ what do you mean?~” ask Jung kook.

“~ molla. I just saying. Bye guys~” hyungsik running away before he receive kick from s.  Well, he really has bad mouth.

“~ Sir, can you give me your space for I go to my seat~” eunjung grit her teeth and bend down her face facing that guy newspaper.

“~ owh course for the beauty women like you. cupss~” whisper that guy at her ear and kiss her lips before he put his leg down with big smile. Eunjung fall her jaws and she froze at the moment with that guy behavior.

“~you!!! what are you doing here?~” said eunjung.

“~ owh come one dear. You’re too noisy. Look people looking us now. You get too many attention here~” said Kai and let her seat beside her. eunjung still with anger mood and look at outside plane.

“~ owh babe, did you not feel happy i’m here?~” smile kai and crossed his leg with whistle. Eunjung didn’t know she feel happy or not about that.

“~ What do you want. Why you follow me? I thought you never care about me? And I thought we already break up~” said eunjung with annoying tone.

“~ wow, too many question. Well, I never follow you okay. I had some business trip at New York and well I never care about you anymore but it’s doesn’t mean we’re break up~” said Kai with honest make eunjung writhe. She ignores him for the whole journey. Meanwhile, enjoy teasing her and keep poke her make her annoying. Eunjung stand up from her seat and go to wash room. Kai just keep smile and look her behind feeling enjoy make her angry but then his smile drop when he saw eunjung talking with other guy.

 

Eunjung her way to washroom since she feel anger with Kai.

“~ why must he at here? is that he happy look I hurt. arghh, I will kill you Kim jongin~” mumble eunjung with grip her fist until she bump with someone.

“~ ouchh~” groan eunjung with held her shoulder.

“~ sorry miss. Are you okay? Did you injured~” said that guy with panic tone.

“~ it’s okay. I’m fine~” smile eunjung and look at that guy voice.

“~ are you sure?~”

“~ yeah. Don’t worry~” eunjung was smiling lightly while staring at kai who seems angry there. . This time, she wants take revenge at him and want test is that Kai care about her or not. Well, you can see that his very angry.

“~ yes, ham eunjung. You win this time. Let’s play a game. Wait and see Kim jongin.~” giggle eunjung make that guy frown.

“~ Miss are you okay. Did you injured at your head?~” tease that guy make eunjung shame.

“~ ani. Well, I’m sorry for bump you~” laugh eunjung.

“~ well, that’s was my fault. Anyway my name is Nickun. What’s your name young lady~” said nikchun and show his hand so he can shake hand with eunjung before he feel someone hand.

“~ I’m Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you Mr Nickhun~” said Kai with a serious face and shake his hand with fist tightly make nickhun jump. Eunjung who shocked with that scene try to push kai slightly.

“~ yeobo, did you already done with your business~” said kai with harsh tone make eunjung tremble with his anger face.

“~yeah. Ermm I’m done. Let’s go. I’m sorry Nickhun-shi. Nice to meet you~” eunjung give him bow before she drag Kai back to their seat. After than that, Kai and eunjung keep silent each other like nothing happen until they arrived at New York.

“~ arghh finally I’m here~” said eunjung and wide her arm with look at sky.

“~ what are you doing?~” said kai with serious make eunjung jump.

“~ what? That’s none your business Mr Kim Jongin. You spoil my mood~” said eunjung and walk away leave her alone.

“~ just wait and see Ham eunjung. You’re mine. Only mine.~” smirk kai and goes to his hotel.

That was already two day eunjung stay in New York and it’s also two days she didn’t meet Kai after the airp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter