Chapter 11

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ This picture about our friendship between your father, myungsoo father, kai father and me. That guy who had blonde hair with wear orange shirt is Kim Jaejong. He’s a myungsoo father and at the picture beside women is Kim Junsu, kai father and that women is me, Min hyorin~”

“~ What? They’re my father best friend. But how?~”

“~we’re best friends since high school and your father really close with them until they was called JYJ group using their name. And for your information, I and kai father is lover. Same like kai and eunjung now. How funny. It’s fate right?~” smile hyorin and change her expression when she remind again the past moment.

“~ but everything change when one day, I heard they play around with my heart and make me heartbroken when I know they only used me as a bet. But I believe my junsu will not do that.~” said hyorin and with fall her tears

“~ no, my dad will not like that.~” yell jiyeon.

“~ Yes, that is your dad. He’s a big playboy same like myungsoo father.~” scream hyorin and slam the table make jiyeon jump slightly.

“~ one thing that you need to know about your dad. He’s not a kind like what you think. After make I and junsu break up, he and jaejong do a something that I was never imagine. After dump me, how dare jaejong introduce other women at junsu. How dare he make my junsu love other women? Junsu only for me!!~” hyorin close her eyes with tears and sobbed. Jiyeon just watch her and still not believe with that news.

“~but!!!~”

“~ that’s because your dad and jaejong. If they didn’t make a bet, I’m sure junsu will truly love me and if jaejong didn’t introduce that at junsu, we must already married and have beautiful or handsome children.~” said hyorin and smile alone make jiyeon hissed.

“~ You’re crazy!! I'm sure this unrequited love. Or else kai father never love you. you lying, right?~” smirk jiyeon make hyorin anger and pull her hair.

“~ you rascal. Junsu love me!! That’s not unrequited love. Did you hear me!!~” spit hyorin and slapped jiyeon make jiyeon groan in pain.

Her head start dizziness but she need hold her pain.

She doesn’t what to show she was weak now.

She doesn’t eunjung mom takes advantages to her.

“~ So, now you back for take revenge with make us suffer. If you love kai father, why not you just let eunjung happy with kai? Why you not does not prohibit our friendship or prohibit  relationship between kai and eunjung from early. Why now?~” jiyeon said with breathless tone.

“~ That’s because I didn’t know kai father is my love and you’re my enemy daughter and myungsoo is jaejong son.~” smirk hyorin.

“~ that’s why you hate me and you make myungsoo family ruined?~”

“~ I never ruin anyone. They’re the one who ruined my life and my love. After make me heartbroken, your dad trapped me and you know what make me disgusting about your dad. Your dad and jaejong me when we’re at party. I’m not supposed to believe them. I thought they’re my friends and I thought junsu love me but they just want play around. All the men are same. They just want women body to release their need.~” scream hyorin and mess everything until all the glass broken.

“~ no..no.. My dad was not like that. He’s a kind and lovely dad. You’re lying. You’re lying!!!~” scream jiyeon and close her ear with her palm.

Shock?

Of course she will. She feels want fainted when heard about his dad.

Her dad will not like that.

Her dad is a lovely.

Her dad only loves her mom and will not do a something bad that will make her family harm.

But why eunjung mom said that.

Why she talking bad about her dad.

Is that the story was true.

Should her believe that story.

“~ You know what, i want take revenge at your dad but sadly he already gone. Hahahaha. He deserves that. He not deserve to happy when I’m still suffer. Since your dad already passes away, I want you feel how I was feel. And now, myungsoo family also already feel that how mess them when I’m used my power to make them fall. And now, with one picture I can make eunjung and kai also heartbroken?~” laugh hyorin.

“~ eunjung? Why you want ruin their relationship ~” sobbed jiyeon.

“~ that’s because I want all of you feel pain and hurt as I feel before this because all of your father's sin.~”

“~ But eunjung is your daughter. She must disappointed if she know you’re the culprit that ruined her life?~” said jiyeon make hyorin smirk.

“~ I’m the one who ruined her life? owh . Her existence makes my life ruined. If not because his stupid father, my family will not force me to married him and have eunjung.~”

“~ what?~”

“~ eunjung dad is my family driver but then he takes advantage when I was still heartbroken and that time eunjung appear. She’s really giving me bad luck. Who’s he want to compare with me from rich families? He’s just driver.~” said hyorin with ignorant tone.

“~ If you hate eunjung why you still want birth her. You just make her more sad and hurt.~”

“~ I have no choice. My family loves her dad and so excited when they know I’m pregnant that time because they need heir to handle our company. So I need married him and that’s other way for me to forget about junsu.~”

They keep silent after reveal everything. jiyeon want stand up but she feel her leg start numb. Her leg was too weak to stand properly but she needs to be strong to face that. If her dad was wrong, she need repay back everything, so eunjung mom can forgive her dad and forget to take revenge at kai, myungsoo and eunjung. They’re just victim for their dad’s mistake.

Her head start hurt.

Her eyes start blurry.

Her body start weak and she feel want vomit.

But she need push all her pain.

“~ did eunjung know about this?~” ask jiyeon make hyorin smirk.

“~ well, I was planning to told her the truth story soon. Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter