Chapter 16

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Ji, is that you?~” said kai feel unbelievable.

“~ jiyeon-ah!! You still alive? OMG!!~” yell eunjung and hug jiyeon who still sit at floor. Jiyeon wide feels shock with that.

“~ euuu…eunjung?~” Whisper jiyeon make her tear fall. She can’t express herself. She misses eunjung. She misses her a lot.

“~ OMG!! Jiyeon-ah. Where are you going? I miss you so much.~” cries eunjung while kai patted jiyeon head with smile.

“~ eunjung-ah is that really you?~” ask jiyeon make eunjung weird. jiyeon eyes didn't look at her direction. But what make her burst her tears when she saw jiyeon her hand to anywhere to find eunjung arm. Kai look at eunjung and try to wave his hand in front jiyeon face. And now they know why. jiyeon is blind.

“~ owh !!~” groan kai with cries.

“~ jiyeon-ah, why you didn't tell me. why you didn’t tell me that you’re sick.~” cries eunjung and caress jiyeon cheek but she just shows her smile.

“~ Jiyeon-ah!! Are you okay?~” said baekhyun who came from behind when he saw jiyeon at the ground.

“~ Hyung?~” kai wide his eyes when look baekhyun. Jiyeon stand properly which eunjung still hug her.

“~ you know her?~” ask Kai make baekhyun nodded and stand beside jiyeon.

“~ kai-ah, he’s the one who save me from the bridge~” smile jiyeon but her action stopped when she heard sobbed from eunjung who still snuggle her neck.

“~ jiyeon-ah. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I’m a bad sister to you.~” cries eunjung.

“~ eunjung-ah, it’s okay. It’s already pass.~” said jiyeon and patted her back.

“~ owh, kai-ah, before this you told me that your girlfriends is sick after lost her sister. That’s mean jiyeon is her sister?~” ask baekhyun make jiyeon wide her eyes.

“~ What? Eunjung was sick? eunjung-ah. Are you okay? Where did you hurt?~” ask jiyeon and eunjung face make eunjung her cries more.

“~ why you always care about other and let yourself suffer~” said kai. That day, they reunion with full tears and eunjung, never once she let jiyeon hand go. Kai told jiyeon the whole stories about eunjung after the news jiyeon suicide even they’re sibling make jiyeon fall her jaw.

“~ we’re sibling?~” ask jiyeon make eunjung nodded.

“~ ermm we’re sibling. And please jiyeon, don’t do it again. Don’t leave me again.~” said eunjung make jiyeon smile.

“~ How is your mom? Is she fine?~”

“~ don’t say her name anymore. I didn’t know her~” eunjung start anger when she heard her mom name.

“~ jungie-ah. Don’t be like that. She stills your mom. Even she does a something bad to us but she stills your mom. Don’t hate her because what she already do at me~” smile jiyeon and caress eunjung face but eunjung ignore her word and keep hugging jiyeon make kai smile.

“~ Look like my baby already fine huh~” smile kai and kiss eunjung forehead.

“~ thanks Kai. But jiyeon-ah can you tell me what happen to you and why you decide to suicide with jump from the bridge~” ask eunjung make jiyeon sigh

Flash Back

“~ Park Jiyeon, why you doing at me like this? Why!!~” yelled myungsoo who still drunk. Jiyeon jump when heard shout from myungsoo. She feel guilty, she feel sin and she feel bad when look at myungsoo. She want hug him, she want kiss him but she can’t. She doesn’t want add myungsoo stress. She doesn’t want give myungsoo any burden anymore.

“~ myung, please go. You’re drunk now. I told you we’re over now~” said jiyeon with soft and push myungsoo.

“~ WE NEVER OVER!!. WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO OVER WITH ME!! What my mistake? Why you cheat on me!! WHY!!~” Yell myungsoo.

“~ myungsoo. If you be like that I will call the police. Get out from here!!~” shout jiyeon but myungsoo push jiyeon inside her house. He grab jiyeon hand at the wall and closer his face near at jiyeon. Jiyeon can smell the alcohol from myungsoo.  Jiyeon frowned and tried moving his hand away.

“~Yah!~” But he was strong despite the fact that he was drunk.

~pak~

Myungsoo slap jiyeon make her fall at the ground. jiyeon shock with that and start fear with myungsoo. She try run from myungsoo but he already hold her feet.

“~ why you make me like this. After you stole my heart and give everything at you and now you dump me when I almost lost everything~” cries myungsoo make jiyeon also cry.

“~ That’s not like that myungsoo. I don’t want give you any burden anymore. Myungsoo, please go. Your family need you now~” said jiyeon with soft try to persuaded him.

“~ But why you ask for break up. What I already do? Did you want break up with me because my company almost bankrupt~” said myungsoo.

“~ No myungsoo. Not because like that~” said jiyeon try to protect herself. Feel scare with new myungsoo.

“~ so what!! Because of Kai? Why must him?~” myungsoo lost his anger when he remember that night after the break up scene, that night myungsoo want ask apologize and but when he saw jiyeon with kai and she lean her head at kai shoulder make his kick her tummy.

“~ Please stop. I am begging to you. Its hurt myungsoo~” cried jiyeon with hold her pain.

“~ Your hurt? How about me? Your hurt my heart!!~” yelled myungsoo and show his smirk. Myungso spread her leg make her gasp.

 “What the hell do you want?!”

Myungsoo smirked and stumbled forward, but Jiyeon moved back due to reflex.

“Park Jiyeon!”

“What?! Get away from me, Kim Myungsoo!”

“~ arraso. You want leave me. You want break up, right? I will let you go. You want together with Kai, right?~” smirk myungsoo with beast face.

Myungsoo smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist instead, “Park Jiyeon. Did you know how much I love you? Why you make me like this~” He cried and shook his head in disappointment, “Why are you such a ?!”

Jiyeon was calm instead. “Myungsoo, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. Let go of me now.”

But he simply squeezed her tighter.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked at Myungsoo, who had his eyes closed.

And their lips were touching.

Myungsoo deepened the kiss, but it was scaring Jiyeon. The kiss not lovely like before and this time his kiss rough and pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter