Chapter 8

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walk alone at the street. She was keeps thinking what eunjung mom word. Does she always give eunjung burden? Why rich people hate poor families?

“~ ani, jiyeon. You can’t be selfish. Because of you eunjung and her mom fight~” mumble jiyeon and goes back to her house.

The next day, jiyeon goes her college and sit quietly at her desk. Her mind was blank and her eyes swollen after crying for the whole night.

“~ hey yeonnie. How your today? I miss you buddy~” said eunjung and hug her but being push slightly by jiyeon.

“~ I’m fine. I miss you too.~” She show her smile and look away. But eunjung saw her eyes were swollen.

“~ hey, happen with your eyes. Did you crying yesterday? Did you still thinking about myungsoo~” said eunjung feel pity with jiyeon.

Jiyeon just nodded her but didn’t talk anything.

“~ why you didn’t call me. I was told you right if you feel sad just call me. I can accompany you~” said eunjung and caress her hair.

“~ it’s ok. I‘m fine now~” whisper jiyeon and let eunjung hand from touch her. But still eunjung didn’t think anything. Eunjung sit back her seat when her professor came. But once the class end jiyeon stand up from her seat and walk away with rush make eunjung frown.

“~ yeonnie, where are you going? ~” ask eunjung and try chasing jiyeon. Jiyeon bump kai who came to visit them and he feel shocked jiyeon running to somewhere and didn’t greeting him like usual.

“~ babe, what happen? Why yeonnie running?~” ask Kai when saw eunjung.

“~ I didn’t know. She was silent when arrive but then when class end she running like that. Kai-ah, we need do something. I worried about her. She must upset about myungsoo~” eunjung start cries make kai hug her for make her calm.

“~ I know that. We try our best to get myungsoo. I heard he was fine at America~”

“~ really, but why he didn’t contact yeonnie. He make yeonnie worry~” frown eunjung make kai smile. He kisses eunjung lips and plants his lip at her forehead.

“~ He will back soon. Trust me. He has reason why he can’t be reached. Just wait for a few days, okay. Just give her time~” smile kai make eunjung nodded.

“~ I hope your word is right or else I will kill you immediately~” joked eunjung make kai laugh.

“~ owh babe. You’re too y when angry. If you kill me I will eat you until you can’t walk for the whole week like I did at new York.~” whisper Kai with naughty before he sneaked his hand at eunjung waist and caress her tummy.

“~yah!! You ert. Where you hand touch~” yell eunjung when she feel shock with Kai naughty hand. She turns red and pushes Kai before run away.

“~ aigoo, why you’re so cute~” giggle Kai and head back to his department.

During lunch jiyeon sit alone at behind her department under the tree. With her head still dizzy and she doesn’t have any appetite want to take lunch. Her mind really lost. Myungsoo still didn’t give any news and Eunjung?

She just only can sigh.

She takes a deep breath and look at the sky before her head feel pain.

“~ouchh. What’s wrong with my head? My eyes also pain.~” mumble jiyeon but once again she ignore her pain and take a nap. She decides to skip the next class since she didn’t know how to face eunjung.

Eunjung is a nice and good friend.

But feel guilty about eunjung and her mom fight.

She knows, she doesn’t deserve friend like eunjung, kai and get boyfriend like myungsoo.

Why? Because three of them from wealthy families meanwhile she’s just ordinary girl. Same like eunjung mother said.

Jiyeon walk away when she feel entire student already back their house since already evening. She was the last student left in college after take a nap at behind building. She looks around for make sure nobody at every corner. Didn’t know why she can’t face the world or her friends.

She didn’t pick up any call from eunjung or kai.

She also didn’t open the door when eunjung come her house.

What she can only do is avoid herself from them especially eunjung.

The next day, jiyeon on her way to her locker for get her book. Even she need avoid her friends, she need attend her class.

“~ yeonnie!!~” scream eunjung from her behind and wrapped her arm around jiyeon neck.

“~ Where are you going yesterday? Did something happen? ~” ask eunjung. But jiyeon look away and feel uncomfortable.

“~ I’m ok. Sorry if I make you worry but I don’t feel want attend our class. Ermm eunjung-shi, sorry. we already late for our class~” said jiyeon and walk away leave eunjung with blank at behind.

“~ what? What she call me? eunjung-shi? What’s wrong with her?~” eunjung scratch her head and follow jiyeon from behind.

Same like before after end the class jiyeon get prepare to leave but eunjung stood in front her.

“~ yeonnie. What happen with you?~” ask eunjung. jiyeon look at her face and shake her head.

“~ nothing~”

“~ What’s wrong with you. Why I feel like you try to avoid me. Did I do something wrong?~” said eunjung when she feel tired with jiyeon behavior.

“~ Nothing. You did not do anything at me. That’s just your feeling only. I have to go. I need go to my work~” that’s only work that jiyeon can talk at eunjung but before she can walk away eunjung already lost her patience and grip her wrist make jiyeon turn her body make their eye meet each other.

“~ can you tell me what happen at you!! I’m tired with you behavior. Can you stop being childish. ~”Yelled eunjung make jiyeon step her back after heard eunjung shout. Kai and his friends who just came for visit them at their department also shock heard eunjung voice. He run to behind eunjung meanwhile hyungsik, and ravi stay at jiyeon back.

Jiyeon fall her tears when heard that. Her word too harsh for her. But she knows that is her wrong.

“~ baby, what’s wrong? Jiyeon-ah. What happen with both of you~” whisper kai and try to calm eunjung. Well, actually eunjung also shock how she can say that word at jiyeon. That word sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter