Chapter 7

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the future.

“~ jungie~” yell jiyeon and jump for hug her.

“~ aisyh this kid. You high tone really make my ear hurt~” groan eunjung and rubbed her ear.

“~ When you back? Are you alone~” ask jiyeon before she heard man voice from eunjung back. He wrapped his arm around eunjung waist and kisses her lips.

“~ of course she with me.~” smile kai.

“~ Jongin-ah~” yell jiyeon.

“~ aisyh, you’re so noisy as always~” said Kai and kiss eunjung cheek.

“~ aigoo. Both of you still sweet as ever.~” said jiyeon with show her thumbs.

“~ owh Kai, jungie. When both of you back?~” said myungsoo and shake his hand with kai.

“~ well, we just back and direct came here since my women want meets her sister.~” said Kai and look at eunjung who already keep hugging with jiyeon.

“~ Finally you got her back huh.~” smirk myungsoo and laugh when he remain how depress Kai when he know eunjung decide go to New York.

That night entire Flower Boys, jiyeon and eunjung hang out after 6 month didn’t meet each other and when night already came Kai send off eunjung back to her house. She enters her house before she was welcomed by her mother.

“~ Princess. I miss you so much. Finally you’re back~”

“~ owh omma. You still not sleep yet?~” ask eunjung and hug her mom.

“~aigoo, I can go to sleep as long I didn’t see my daughter. Why you back so late? I thought your flight be delay~”

“~ well, my flight actually on the afternoon ~” said eunjung make her mom frown.

“~ but where are you go? It’s already 11pm, princess~” ask her mom make eunjung giggle.

“~ I meet my friend first. Sorry mom. I thought you busy today that’s why I came back late. Hehe~” said eunjung with scratch her head. But her mom show not good expression.

“~ you meet that poor girl again~” her mom said with harsh tone make eunjung frown.

“~ what do you mean, omma?~”

“~ After 6month you leave me here alone and guess what 1st person you meet after you step your feet in Korea is meet that poor girl. You’re unbelievable.~” scoff her mom.

“~ Mom!! That’s was jiyeon. What’s wrong with you~”

“~ what? I never approve she be friends with you. She ruin your life and your status as Ham Family name.~”

“~ Mom, she never ruin my life and what’s wrong with Ham name with her. She also human mom~” this time eunjung lost her patience. How can her mom curse her best friend? Hate? Yes she knows her mom never allow her be friends with jiyeon since jiyeon from poor background and orphanage. But eunjung never care and still keep their friendship be strong. Eunjung never told jiyeon about that because don’t want hurt her heart.

“~yes, it’s related. Don't embarrass me eunjung being friend with her. She doesn't have big title like our family and I don’t want my friends think lower that my daughter didn't know find good friends who have same level with our family.~”

“~ mom, we already be a friends since high school and you never complaint about that but why now you want claim that you doesn't like her. That’s because we’re rich you want to underestimate at her because she poor. Wow, you became arrogant mom.~”

“~ Ham Eunjung, watch your mouth. Look since you became her friend, you turn to rude and never respect me; you addicted with party and spent your money at her. That’s useless. She ruined your life~” yelled her mom.

“~ Mom, please stop it. That’s not related with her. I’m tired now. I don’t want fight with you. everytime we meet, you always ask to fight.~” sigh eunjung.

“~ listen, I don’t want you meet her again or else I will transfer you to another college. She juct give you bad influence. She just want your money~” said her mom and try to persuade eunjung but eunjung just scoff.

“~She never teaches me for do a bad thing and she never ask about money at me. I became like this because of you mom. You’re the reason why I became like this. If you didn’t expel my dad from this house, I will not be like this. I lost my dad because of you~” said eunjung make her mom slap her. eunjung fall her tears and held her hand at her red cheek.

“~ eunjung-ah. I’m sorry.~” her mom start realize what she had done.

“~ I’m tired. I going to my room first.~” she cried and run to her room.

“~appa..appa.. I miss you appa~” sobbed eunjung. She was cried alone before she falls asleep.

Eunjung was a single daughter to Ham Family. Her dad die when she still in high school after her mom expel and disband his dad meet eunjung. Her dad comes from poor background meanwhile her mom from rich family. After they have eunjung, her mom always busy with her company and her dad just ordinary workers at her mom company. So, her dad always spent his time with eunjung since eunjung the only one his daughter. Until one day, her mom found his dad cheats her mom with her employee. Without investigate the real thing that it’s just only misunderstanding, her mom expel his dad from house and disband eunjung from meet his dad. His dad died because miss eunjung too much even his last breath his dad did not see her. eunjung blame her mom and that day she change to new person and meet jiyeon as her best friend. She never cares about status or b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter