Chapter 13

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

New York

Myungsoo was looking at the glass window which he can saw new your city. He drink the coffee with his left hand put inside the pocket and puts his at the desk. After the scene 5 years ago between her and jiyeon, he left Korea and stays at New York with helps his parents.

Jiyeon?

Police clarified that she was dies after jump from the bridge but until now nobody know where her body is. Myungsoo can’t accept about jiyeon death and almost kill himself twice before his parents bring him back to New York.

Suffer?

Of course he was. For him, even jiyeon dead nobody can replace her inside his heart. For him, she’s the only one his women. But he needs to move on for his family sake.

The truth?

Who cares? He regret for what his done to jiyeon. If he can return back to the past, he promise will trust jiyeon no matter what. He will not do that to jiyeon until she decides to end her life. He regret for not asking apologizes for the last time. He regret for everything. But he knows, nobody can help him anymore. How glad he was if the things never happen. His must be happiness guy in this world. But that’s was too late. She’s was gone. He always imagines if jiyeon still alive, he must happy to be a husband and good father for his child with jiyeon. But he only can dream.

“~ baby, why you leave me? Why you didn’t give me any chance to ask apologizes or give me the second chance. I miss you baby.~” tears myungsoo inside his heart.

Friends?

After the news about jiyeon, most his friends blame him. and since that day, he never contact with anyone include hyungsik, ravi and Jungkook.

Coward?

 Yes. He was coward after lost jiyeon. He didn’t know how to face them when he lost jiyeon. He always blames himself.

Love?

He will not believe about love anymore. For him, just enough only have jiyeon inside his heart. He will not replace jiyeon with other women.

But..

“~ yah!! kim myungsoo~” said that women and enter his office make his jump from dreaming.

“~ !! What the hell with you. Did you didn’t know how to knock the door first.~” said myungsoo with angrily and sit at his chair.

“~ should I~” smirk that girl.

“~ What do you want. I told you don’t come my office~”

“~ hello, I’m your fiancée. Why I can’t come your office~” said that girl and sit at the table and caress his hair.

“~ don’t touch me. Listen, I don’t care who you are but I hate you came here.~”

“~ alright, keep your cold and annoying image, myungie. I hate with this face~” said that girl and caress his cheek but being push by myungsoo.

“~ I told you stop call me myungie, Krsytal. It’s disgusting me to heard from you~” yelled myungsoo and stand up from his chair.

“~ owh dear, keep lower your voice. People will hear that if you keep yelling at me.~” whisper make myungsoo lost his temper but he need to calm down.

“~ what do you want?~”

“~ well, your mom calls me this morning and ask to remind you for dinner this night. We have family meeting for our wedding~” said crystal and sit at the sofa with look her nails.

“~ I’m not interested with that. Just go alone and said that I’m not feeling well.~”

“~ Wow, I’m quite impressed with you. You’re the one who agree with this engagement and now you want I take over alone~” said crystal with wide her eyes but myungsoo don’t care with that.

“~ Whatever.~”

“~ I see. So, how about I told our parents about our contract? What my dad will said that?~”

“~ shut up crystal. Don’t try to blackmail me. If not because my company I will not deal with this contract.~”

“~ Yeah. And if not because you agree with this engagement, I must happy now with my boyfriend.~” smirk crystal and start walk in.

“~ so, better you come this night or they will know about us and your company will ruin. But if you already prepare with that, I okay with that and I can be together with my boyfriend~” laugh crystal and left myungsoo with frustrated.

“~ why my life became ~” groan myungsoo.

“~ baby, what should I do? I miss you so much baby~” tears myungsoo.

 

Canada

Kai walk around hospital with flower bouquet and big teddy bear with smile. He greeting entire nurse and walking to room number 279. His twisting knobs door and look from far with sigh. He sees his lover sit at the bed and looking at the window make the sunlight illuminating her face.

“~ baby, I’m here~” said kai with lower voice. He come near at eunjung and standing in fronts her and kisses her forehead. Eunjung look at him with weird and smile when she saw the teddy bear.

“~ owh jiyeon. You’re here~” smile eunjung and hug the teddy bear.

“~ I miss you. Where are you going? Did you mad at me?~” said eunjung and caress the teddy bear which she thought that bear is jiyeon.

Why?

Since case jiyeon suicide, eunjung turn to depressed and always talk alone. She also always think that jiyeon always around her include the bear. Once she know that jiyeon not guilty and who’s her real mom, she try to search jiyeon but it’s was too late when she heard that news jiyeon jump from bridge.

She regrets that for curse and not trust jiyeon.

 She regrets not understanding jiyeon.

But it’s was too late for her.

“~ ji, why you leave me. You know I miss you huh~” said eunjung and start sobbed and hug the bear.

“~ do you hate me for what my mom already done at you? Why you didn’t tell me that you’re sick. Am I not important for you? ~” cries eunjung but then she laugh. kai only can look eunjung from far and wipe his tears when she saw eunjung condition. Kai keeps his promise with jiyeon will take care eunjung no matter how bad eunjung mom. Eunjung turn sick when she get the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter