Chapter 10

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, jiyeon condition became worst. She need prepare herself before late. She tries to avoid myungsoo with give excuses every time he asks for hangout. But glad that myungsoo okay with that since he need to focus with his work after being forced by jiyeon. After her end her shift at workplace jiyeon heading back to her house. With take a deep breath, she look around her house even thought that’s was not big. She arranges furniture make her place look more space for her walk around when she turns to blind. She closes her eyes with blindfold and switch off the light make her whole house dark. With the slowly step, she walk around with helped by wall. For the first attempt she hit all of the goods until fragile.

She gives up.

She scares with dark.

“~ Why? How I can live if I can’t see anymore~” she was crying alone and sit at the ground.

But she can’t give up.

She needs face that even she hates.

She stands up and tries to second attempt and try until she give up.

“~ hye babe~” said kai and hug eunjung.

“~ yah!1 kim jongin hand off your hand. We’re in college~” said eunjung and smack his chest make him giggle.

“~ ah waee. The already know we’re couple, right?~” said kai and buried his face at eunjung neck and bite her neck make eunjung jump.

“~ Kim jongin!!!~” scream eunjung make kai laugh.

“~ aigoo, why you’re look so cute~”

“~ you ert~” laugh eunjung.

“~ already lunch?~” ask kai make eunjung shake her head.

“~ wae? Poor my y tummy. She was must hungry.~” joked kai and patted his hand at eunjung waist.

“~ kai-ah. You’re crazy~” giggle eunjung.

“~ but you love this crazy man, right?~” tease kai and kiss her deeply before they heard myungsoo called them.

“~ehemm, this is a public area, dude.~” said myungsoo with raises eyebrows make kai laugh.

“~ why, are you jealous?~” smirk kai.

“~ kiss my if I’m jealous.~” laugh kai and punch myungsoo chest.

“~ what do you want until disturb us?~” ask kai.

“~ jungie, can I kidnap your boyfriends~”

“~ yuck did you gay until want kidnap my boyfriend. Poor yeonnie~” said eunjung and pretend cries.

“~ mwoh, you said I’m gay?~”

“~ puahaha, Kim myungsoo is a gay. OMG baby you’re so hilarious~” laugh kai.

“~ yeah yeah same you too. L just brings this ert guy. I can’t stand anymore with her naughty gesture~” joked eunjung make kai gasp.

“~ baby!~” pout kai and nozzle his lips make myungsoo pull his lips and drag him to aother place.

“~ aisyh, stop being childish. We need to talk~” said myungsoo make kai groan in pain.

“` yah!! Let me go. It’s so hurt rascal. What do you want?~” said kai and rub his lips.

“~ kai-ah, I want you honest with me?~” said myungsoo and gaze at kai eyes.

“~ woaa dude, calm down. You’re look serious.~” joked kai but not attracted myungsoo attention for laugh.

“~ kai, I know you close with jiyeon beside eunjung. What’s wrong with her? I feel like she hides something from me. Did you anything?~” ask myungsoo make kai change his expression.

“~ ermm what are you saying? I look jiyeon like normal.~” kai start stutter.

“~ kai, please. Tell me if you know something. She’s look weird lately?~”

“~ what you mean?~”

“~look, you guess what, she always looks pale and what make me weird is she always stays inside in her house in dark and once before I found out she walk around her house with blindfold. What happen dude when I’m not around?~” ask myungsoo make kai nervous.

“~ L, I know this will happen. But jiyeon ask me to keep this as a secret. I don’t know how want to help her. She actually….~” said kai and look at myungsoo who seem like not patiently.

“~ what is that kai? tell me~”

“~ jiyeon is ..~”

“~yah Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~”

Befor kai want told myungsoo about jiyeon, they heard that two guys keep yelling their name. And that guy name is hyungsik and ravi.

“~ yah kai. You’re in trouble now?~” gasping hyungsik and ravi.

“~ yah, what’s wrong with both of you.~” ask L. ravi and hyungsik gaze at myungsoo feel guilty.

“~ yah!!! What happen?~” once again kai ask them. Ravi shows them the picture they found at main billboard at their campus, which that picture shows kai and jiyeon hug each other at behind their college.

“~ what the hell~” said kai with wide his eyes. myungsoo snatch that picture and look at kai.

“~ What’s that kai? Why you with jiyeon? Where you guys get this picture?~” ask myungsoo start feel anger.

“~ We found that picture at main billboard. I think someone put this picture at there. And this picture already spread wide for the whole campus. They make rumor that you and jiyeon have secret affair and cheat myungsoo and eunjung.

“~ what!!!! !! L, I hope you can believe me or i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter