E.N.D

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later.

After found jiyeon back he was decide to spend his life with jiyeon forever and will leave everything what he had. He was happy with his life even jiyeon is blind. He will make sure that jiyeon will not alone or he’s the one be jiyeon eyes. And he will make sure that daehan will get his best life as Kim Myungsoo son. He went to Seoul after run away from his wedding with crystal and makes apologized publicity to Mr Jung family for what his done to media. He was glad that his father Mr Kim Jae Joong always supports him even he get agaist from his mom. But after he told the truth and brings Daehan to them, he was glad that his parents accept daehan as their grandson. And now, he was planning to make wedding ceremony without jiyeon know since jiyeon resist to married. The reason is she doesn’t want make myungsoo and his family shame with her condition.

Meanwhile, eunjung and kai was busy with their wedding. After agree with kai proposal, eunjung told jiyeon and they spread the news about wedding. And kai was glad that his parents can accept eunjung since they’re bad past with her mom.

Eunjung mom?

She disappears from eunjung life since she was shame with herself. She was promise willnot disturbed eunjung and jiyeon again, since eunjung was too mad hate her to call her “mom”. But that’s was nothing for eunjung, since she happy with her life. She had jiyeon and kai.

Eujung was preparing herself in the room of the bride. She had her dress on, and she was wearing that pair of pure white gloves which made her looked so elegant.

“Jungie-ah~”

The said girl looked up, only to find that jiyeon rushing into the room.

“Omo..Jiyeon-ah… You looked so beautiful!”

“Yah, Park Eunjung!! You’re the one who will marry today, why you force them to make up me and dress me up~” yell jiyeon make eunjung and her stylist giggle with her cute angry.

“~ calm down. You need to look pretty too since you also one of bride~” eunjung accidentally spill the truth about the wedding.

“~ what are you talking?~” ask jiyeon with weird and walk with her walking stivck

“~ owh mianhe. What. What I mean is I want you look beautiful in my happy day. Owh come one ji. Please do it for me~” said eunjung try to cover up her mistake or else myungsoo will kill her. but she was glad that jiyeon easy to get fooled.

“~ omma!!~”

“~ owh, daehannie~” jiyeon wide her arm and hug daehan tightly.

“~ omma, you look so pretty. ~”

“~ really. Aigoo, my son too must look handsome right~” giggle jiyeon and kiss daehan.

“~hey babe. You look so pretty today~” said myungsoo and sit beside jiyeon before hug her waist.

“~ psftt, how about me.nobody want praise me about my beauties. Aigoo, where is my husband~” joked eunjung pretend pout make them laugh.

“~ jungie imo. I’m sorry. but my mom look pretty than you~” tease daehan make eunjung chase him.

“~ you kiddo. Come here. I will tickle you until you pee~” laugh eunjung and play around with daehan.

“~ owh myung. You’re here? How’s kai. Did he already prepare~” ask jiyeon and let her hand search myungsoo face before peck his cheek with smile.

“~ are you happy babe~”

“~ Of course I am. Today is eunjung wedding. Finally, she will married.~” said jiyeon innocently make myungsoo look at eunjung. But eunjung give signal to myungsoo be patient because for few minute he also will join them for wedding.

“~ arraso. Ermm babe, I need to go. I want prepare myself. See you few minute my bride~” smile myungsoo and peck her forehead make jiyeon frown.

“~ appa, go change yourself. Make sure you look handsome or else I will run away with omma.~” joke daehan make myungsoo roll his eyes.

“~ don’t you dare take away my wife kiddo~” laugh myungsoo and tickle daehan.

“~Eunjung-ah, don’t be nervouse. Now time is come. I will go to sit first with daehan. Good luck~” whisper jiyeon make eunjung smile.

“~ hey, where are you going? Stay here with me, baby~” said eunjung.

“~ But why? You’re the one bride here. Let me go. Kai is waiting you~” whisper jiyeon before she feel eunjung lend her hand at someone. And that is a guy.

“~ ajushi, please take care of my sister. Please treat her like your own daughter~” said eunjung with smile and give bow.

“~ yah!! eunjung, who’s that.~” jiyeon start panic when she feel two stranger men around here. Since she was blind, she feels lost and afraid with eunjung sudden action.

“~ hey calm down dear. It’s me myungsoo father. Your father in law.~” smile jaejoong and caress jiyeon hair make jiyeon stop struggling.

“~ annyeonghaesayeo~” said jiyeon and give bow immediately.

“~ jiyeon-ah. Miahae. That’s our plan with myungsoo. Today it’s not only mywedding but it’s your~” said eunjung with smile and kiss jiyeon cheek.

“~ aigoo, I didn’t know my daughter in law can be too beautiful like this. no wonder myungsoo can fall in love with you~” smile jaejong.

“~ but Mr Kim, I’m ermm how~” stutter jiyeon.

“~ shhh don’t said anything. Myungsoo already told me about you. And I was glad you can be my daughter in law and we will accept you in my family. Thanks for coming into myungsoo life. And from now on today you need call me appa not Mr Kim. Please don’t reject my son again. Or else I will saw him turn to crazy again~” giggle jaejoong make jiyeon shy.

“~ but, I’m scare I can’t make myungsoo happy. I will make him more burden~” said jiyeon with lower her head.

“~ hey, don’t said like that. you never give anyone burden. I was glad that he chooses you. don’t worry, you already perfect in my eyes as my daughter in law. Now, you need be confident with yourself to be Kim Myungsoo wife.~” smile jae joong make jiyeon touch.

“~ thanks Mr Kim~”

“~ wooo, you’re wrong my dear. Appa. You need call me appa~” whisper jaejong with laugh.

“~ aigoo joong-ah. I didn’t know that yoo chun daughter can be beauty like this. And I was glad that our sons can fall in love with his daughter.~” smile Junsu and held eunjung cheek.

“~ I’m sure, your dad must proud with both of you.~” said jaejoong and kiss jiyeon forehead.

“~ hey, what are we waiting for. Look at the groom, they look at us like want eat us if we late send their wife to them~” joke Junsu make them laugh.

 

They stayed outside the door for the time to finally arrive, and it did. The music played, and the MC spoke clearly, and loudly, “Let’s welcome the bride of the day! Our two beautiful woman of the entire universe! PARK JIYEON and PARK EUNJUNG!”

Myungsoo father patted her head as he leaned closer to her, “Keep your head up, my daughter. Be confident. You’re pretty.”

Jiyeon giggled at his words before lifting her head up. Every guest was sending her congratulation shout outs, and even throwing some confetti and flowers to her.

Jiyeon bowed at each and every one of them before finally reaching the end of the aisle. “Park Jiyeon. I swear you’re so beautiful today.”

“You!! Why you didn’t tell me~” said jiyeon once she reach at myungsoo and kai place.

“~ Sorry. If I told you, you will reject me or you will run away. So I doesn’t have any choice~”

“~ but, at least let me know. I’m not ready yet~” said jiyeon make myungsoo smile.

“~ don’t worry. I will take care of you and our son. And as punishment, I want make a surprise wedding so you can’t run away. And don’t reject me now, many camera in front us to record our wedding~” smirk myungsoo make jiyeon lower her head.

“~thanks myung.~” said jiyeon and her tears start fall.

“~ yah!! kim myungsoo please stop your drama. Don’t make us waiting you. I want married now. My Junior can’t wait anymore to meet my wife~” yell kai make audience laugh with his word.

“~ yah!! What are you talking about. Stupid ert!!~” eunjung hit kai head make him groan in pain.

“~ owh baby. It’s hurt. how can you hit me at our wedding day~” pout kai make eunjung more embarrassed.

Myungsoo smirked and pulled jiyeon into his arms as they turned to the front, facing the father.

The music stopped, and he finally spoke. “Today, we’re brought together to witness the happiest moment for the groom and the bride.”

He continued his speech as the couple listened attentively, and so were the guests, and they finally exchanged their vows.

“…Yes, I do.”

“And so, Park Jiyeon, do you agree to be Kim Myungsoo’s wife, and to be with him whether he’s in pain or sadness, happiness or illness, and to share every moment with him?”

“Yes, I do.”

 “And so, Park Eunjung, do you agree to be Kim Jongin wife, and to be with him whether he’s in pain o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter