Chapter 15

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ I’m here ji. How are you? Everything fine?~” ask Baekhyun make jiyeon and Daehan nodded.

“~ I’m fine. We just want take breakfast. Want join us?~” ask Jiyeon.

“~ Really? Who make a breakfast? I guess it’s my daehannie right?~” giggle Baekhyun and tickle my young boy.

This is Byun Baekhyun. He’s was a doctor in Seoul Doctor. All of you must think that his my husband right? No, he wasn’t. He’s married guy and belong to my unnie Kim Tae Yeon. Well, she was also one of doctor in Seoul. They’re sweet right? hehe.. Don’t worry. How I meet them? Well, they’re my savior who saves me when I try to suicide from Incheon Bridge 5 years ago. Since than that, they ask me to stay with them and birth daehan with safe.Thanks for them, that I still alive and can have cute and smartest son like Daehan.

“~ Byun Baekhyun!!!!~”

Three of them stop laugh when they heard someone yell.

“~ I know you’re here. How dare you leave me alone at home and come here without telling me!!~” yell tae yeon and pull baekhyun ear make daehan laugh.

“~ What’s wrong daehan-ah. What happen?~” ask jiyeon since she blind.

“~ omma, when ultra man lost with dinosaur and the ultra man getting pull his ear with dinosaur.~” whisper Daehan with laugh make jiyeon join her son.

“~ Baby, I’m sorry. I already told you but you didn’t heard me~” said Baekhyun with said sorry at his wife.

“~ I told you waiting me right? Did you think only you can meet jiyeon and daehan~” said taeyeon pretend mad. Of course she wasn’t mad. She just wants make a joked only.

“~ unnie, please stop. Poor baekkie~” said jiyeon and try to search taeyeon and hug her.

“~ aigoo, my dongsaeng. How are you today~”

“~ I’m fine Doctor Kim.~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ aisyhh this kid. Owh, today you have appointment right at our hospital~” ask taeyeon make jiyeon nodded.

“~ don’t worry babe, I know her schedule, that’s why I came early for make sure they prepare. So, we can go together.~” said baekhyun and plant his lip at taeyeon lips make daehan cringe.

“~ grrrr, please don’t do that in front single men like me, please~” said daehan and bring her mom sit beside him before he feed her mom with food. That’s their routine for every morning. The couple care jiyeon like their family. Every month they will bring jiyeon to do a check up at hospital and ask her to stay with them. But jiyeon doesn’t want disturb their privacy make Baekhyun prepare house for jiyeon and daehan for living.

“~ good morning, beauty noonas~” greeting Daehan at the nurse staffs

“~ aigoo, Prince Daehan is here~” yell one of staff and hug him. Well, daehan very famous around women.

“~ Morning Ms Jiyeon~”

“~ Morning Luna~” said jiyeon with smile. Luna is her personal nurse every time she came to hospital.

“~ Omma, do your best with your treatment, arraso. Daehannie will wait you at here. Don’t go to anywhere without me, baekkie samchon or Luna noona, arraso~” said daehan make them giggle.

“~ arraso young man~” smile jiyeon before luna support her for make a treatment.

“~baby, kaja. We go walk around. You need take some air fresh. So your mind will be calm~” said kai and cares eunjung hair.

“~ where are we going?~” ask eunjung with innocent look.

“~ walk around, baby.~” said kai and fix eunjung cloth before help her for stand properly and wrap his arm around eunjung waist. Kai bring eunjung walk around and always talk something for make sure she feel better and not feel alone.

“~ baby, you sit here. I will buy you some ice cream. Did you want that?~” ask kai make eunjung nodded without say anything.

Kai left her alone at playground and run as fast he can for make sure eunjung not lost to anywhere. Meanwhile, eunjung look her surrounding and saw that kai not beside her. She start feels scared and bend her leg at her chest and start cries.

“~ kai-ah, where are you? I’m scare.~”

“~ kai-ah, don’t leave me alone. Where are you!!~” scream eunjung and start move when she saw one young boy came near her.

“~ pretty noona, are you okay?~”

“~ Who are you? Go away!!! Don’t come near me!! Don’t hurt me!!kai-ah!!!~” scream eunjung make the young boy panic.

“~ noona, don’t be scare. Daehannie, will not hurt you. Please believe me~” said daehan and show his angel smile make eunjung stop whine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter