Chapter 9

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man she misses so much now already back.

“~ owh baby. Where are you going? I miss you so much. I’m sorry for not contacting you. Sorry for making you worried~” said myungsoo and hug her tightly with pour his kiss all over her face. But myungsoo stop his action and look at jiyeon face.

“~ babe, are you okay Aren't you happy that I'm back? Did you mad at me? ehhh you must shock right I in front you~” ask myungsoo and shake her arm make jiyeon wake up from her dreaming.

“~ myung. Is that you? I’m not dreaming, right?~” said jiyeon and start fall her tears.

“~ yeah, I’m back. Sorry baby. I’m really sorry~” whisper myungsoo and wiped her tears before he plant his lips at both jiyeon eyes and lips.

That night myungsoo stay at her house. They were cuddling each other. Jiyeon lean her head at myungsoo chest with tears and myungsoo keep said say apologize and cares her back.

“~ I’m sorry, baby. Sorry for not contacting you for the whole month.~” said myungsoo and kiss her head. jiyeon high up her head and look at myungsoo eyes with caress his cheek.  She just only can smile.

“~ did you don't want ask me anything~” ask myungsoo make jiyeon shake her head. jiyeon snuggle her face at myungsoo chest. She really misses that smell. She really misses that body and she really misses that guy.

“~ baby, please say something. You keep silent since we meet. Did something happen at you? Or did you mad at me?~” said myungsoo with worry. It’s almost two hours since they meet jiyeon didn’t say anything. Jiyeon plant her kiss at myungsoo and shake her head. Too tired want spoke anything.

Happy?

Of course she was happy when saw myungsoo again but her happiness can not be replaced with grief that she experienced when doctors confirmed she had glaucoma illness

Flashback

“~ Doctor Jo, is that something happen at me? Why you want meet my family?~” ask jiyeon accompany by Kai.

“~ Jiyeon-shi can I know did you have you previously been involved in any accident or a fall that caused the head injury?~” ask the doctor make jiyeon nodded.

“~ yeah, as I remember last four years I was involve incident with my parents and getting some injured at my head but the doctor said that was not serious. But why doctor?~”

“~ are you sure that’s not big injured? Other than that?~”

“~ ji, did you remember that day eunjung make a fuss at night club. Your were injured at your head.~” said Kai make jiyeon agree with that.

“~ yeah, I remember that?~” said jiyeon make the doctor sigh.

“~ How long you feel not feeling well? When your head start dizzy?~”

“~ I think around one month ago~”

“~ did you make already do a check up? You should do a check up when you feel your head start dizzy. That’s big serious, did you know that?~” said the doctor make jiyeon lower her head. He takes out jiyeon brain x-ray and start explains.

“~ did you know why your head frequent dizziness and sometime your eyes blur? As you can see now, based on the x-ray we found that we’re suspect that maybe you had glaucoma~” said the doctor.

“~ Glaucoma? What’s that? Is that dangerous for me?~” ask jiyeon feeling worry.

“~Glaucoma is one of the types of eye disease with symptoms that indirectly, which gradually causes vision eyes will steadily decreasing until the end points will become blind~” sigh the doctor make jiyeon and kai jaw their chin.

“~ Blind? Don’t said that she will turn to blind?~” gasp Kai make the doctor nodded.

“~this vision loss occurs when a person suffers an accident that could cause a loss of sight. As I can see based on her x-ray, one she suffered damage to the visual system works or not where it fails to form an image or a sculpture on the retina and if there is damage to the brain associated with optic nerve that can cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter