Chapter 1

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No.. Appa, please wake up. Don’t leave me alone”~

Jiyeon cried and stirred around as she could vision her parents in the car, in her dream

“~ Omma, please wake up. You said you will cook my favorite dish when we back. Please wake up. I have nobody if you guys leave me~”

Her body moved about as she tried to run towards her parents who were stuck in their car.

“~ Appa.. Omma. Don’t be like this. Please wake up~”

Her body stated to sweat when she tried pulls her mother out from the car, but with her condition who already full with blood make her weak.

“~ Appa!!! Omma!!!~”

Her body started to shake badly when she was being pulled back by a big pair of arms. In her dream, the stranger carried her up before the car exploded up into ashes. She cried in her sleep as she had nightmare about her parents again. They was happily in car for holiday in Busan before other cars bump them make jiyeon father lose control and hit the road divider make them accident. Jiyeon open her eyes when she feels dizzy at her head. She tries out from the car before she realizes her parents still stuck at there. She tried to save them but failed since one stranger guy carried her to other side before her parent’s car exploded.

“~ No!!! Omma… Appa. Don’t leave me alone~” yelled her before she fainted.

~ Ringggggggggggggggggggggggg~

Jiyeon wakes up when she heard the alarm clock start make a noise. She jump from her bed with full with sweat. Take a deep breath when she remembers about her nightmare.

“~I got a nightmare again~” sigh jiyeon and go to her washroom. She prepares herself before her class start. She lived in one-room apartment in some neighborhood near her college and part time job place. Thanks to her part time jobs, she is able to support herself and provide the monthly fees to her landlord since she lost her parents.

“~ Good morning, buddy~” greeting eunjung and tap jiyeon make her jump.

“~ yah!! Where is your manner.~” said jiyeon with wide her eye make eunjung laugh.

“~ woahhh, calm down. Let’s go to the class.~” said eunjung before she feel someone wrapped his arm around her waist.

“~ morning, my lovely baby~” said kai and kiss eunjung cheek make jiyeon pretend want vomit.

“~eeiiii, such a couple~” mumble jiyeon and open her locker. But eunjung heard that word.

“~ mworago. Yah Park Jiyeon watches your mouth. Don’t said a bad thing at my teddy bear~” pout eunjung and hug at Kai waist and snuggle at his chest.

“~ Whatever. Kai-ah, just bring your girlfriend from my sight before I kill her with disgusting. ~” said jiyeon

“~ But why? She’s cute when she be like this~” said Kai and caress eunjung hair make her smile.

“~ it’s so digusting. I want go to somewhere. Kai-ah, send your girlfriend at her girl~”

“~ Where you want go? Our classes almost start jiyeon-ah.~” ask eunjung at jiyeon

“~ Since when you care about your class? Don’t be a kind girl in front your boyfriends~” said jiyeon and poke eunjung forehead.

“~ yah!! How dare you hit make girl friend? She ask you with nicely, right?~” yell Kai make eunjung smile.

“~ Too protective. I go first. See you in class Ms Spoiler Ham baekgu~” jiyeon show her tongue and walk away. She headed to college café since she still not yet breakfast this morning. But what can she saw, the café too crowded for her for buy some foods for her eat. She just queue her line until she feel someone push her make her bump with someone and fall at ground. jiyeon open her eye with shock when she feel her face at chest unknown guy. She quickly stands up and bow for many times ask apologies. But that guy didn’t give any response and just glare at her without say anything.

“~ I’m really sorry. Did you injure at anywhere? ~” ask jiyeon with worried but that guy only shows his smile make jiyeon weird and scare.

“~ If you okay, I leave first. Sorry again~” said jiyeon and give her bow before she left.

 

Myungsoo Pov

The 5 members-group Flower Boys walked into the school with their heads held high, hands in their pockets and armored with sparkling clean uniform.

Who wouldn’t swoon over the 5 of them? L, Kai, Ravi (vixx),  Jung Kook (Bts) and Hyung Sik (Zea)

“KYAAAAAA!!! They look so handsome!!”

“~ Omg, why 5 of them so handsome~”

Myungsoo smirked and winked at the girl he just walked past.

And she fainted, literally.

The 5 of them continued to walk passed the rest of the population and walked off to their own classrooms but not for myungsoo. They were the kingkas at school, playboy at ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter