Nine

Unconditional

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I deleted chapter 9 and 10. I decided to change the reunion of Kyuhyun and Hyun. Hehe. So sorry for the confusion! I was thinking that the meeting wasn't as I expected it will be. So, I'm writing the storyline again. Hope you guys would be enjoying it! :))


After 3 months Hyun left the company and Kyuhyun, she's now working as a freelance dancer with an agency which provides dancer for talent agency companies and broadcasting station companies. After 2 months of work, JYP Entertainment turned to be interested in her talent when she was sent by her company to be featured in 2PM's new MV. Despite her history with SMent, Park Jinyoung insisted to take her as a trainee in his company. 

"I will debut you as the new member of Miss A. Will that be fine?" Jinyoung offered. 

"I was only trained for 4 months, sir. Is that fine?" Hyun said.

"I can see your impressive improvement in just only 4 months. I'm sure you will be fine with the girls. You can communicate in English well right?"

"Yes. It's from my experience with SMent."

"As for your experience, I think these preparations and trainings for you are more than enough. You know how things work, what need to be done as an artist. I want you to debut with the girls during the SBS Gayo Daejun. I'd ask the choreographer to adjust the place for you in the performance. They will be starting the practice tomorrow. Here's the contract. Have your time. I'm going out for a while." he smiled and went out of the office. Hyun start to read through it. There was a line caught her eyes. 

Jinyoung came in after 30 minutes. "Are you done?" 

"Yes, sir. Something caught my attention despite all the rules."

"What is it?"

"I'm allowed to date? I thought the others weren't allowed."

"I changed the rules. All of my artists are allowed to." he smiled. "Okay. I don't have to change my name for stage isn't it?" Hyun asked curiously. "I'm thinking to change yours to Hazel as for your stage name. Is it okay? To suit the group concept and avoid confusion."

"Sure, sir. Thank you so much." Hyun smiled. "And also, don't forget, you're the maknae." he smiled. Hyun nodded. 

 

The next morning, Hyun came to the practice room early. She started to warm up. Jia came in after her. "Unnie. Good morning." she bowed. 

"No need for that, Hazel. Don't be so formal. We're one group." she smiled. "Did you went through the songs?" Jia asked. 

"I did last night. I remembered the routine quite a long time ago. I just need to adjust for my placing. I'm in need of guidance for my singing." she grinned. "Let me teach." As they were practicing singing, Fei, Min and Suzy came in. "Oh! Hazel is here already!" Suzy said. She smiled. Hyun bowed 45 degrees. "Good morning, unnie." they smiled. 

A/N: I will start changing Hyun to Hazel at times to suit. Don't be confused okay, lovelies! :D

They practiced and practiced. During break, Hyun switched on her phone. "Isn't that Cho Kyuhyun sunbaenim?" Min asked. Hyun forgot that her wallpaper is stil her picture with Kyuhyun was kissing her cheek. "Ah yes." she replied. 

"You are with him? Wow!" Suzy impressed.

"No, unnie. I left him due to my firement from the company. I was a crew there." she started to tell stories of her and Kyuhyun even how she left Kyuhyun. 

"You're still loving him? Do you contact him? Oh I heard Mr. Kim is indeed such a mean person." Fei said. "Whatever it is, you still love him right?" Min asked. Hyun just nodded. "Does he know you're going to appear soon?"

"No one from the company knows what I'm doing now. I guess the SM artists would be shocked when they see me?" Hyun chuckled, slightly sighing. "Unnies are with you, Hazel. No worry okay?" Jia patted her shoulder. 

"Don't tell anyone it's me. Call me Hazel everywhere we go okay? I will tell them by myself at the after party." Hyun smiled. "Okay, maknae."