Eight

Unconditional

Hyun was waiting for Kyuhyun in the practice room. No one was there because some of the boys are having their own personal schedule, some are on holiday. "Honey.." Kyuhyun came in and sat beside her. "Mr. Kim knew it already?" Kyuhyun patted her back. His face was very concerning. Hyun just nodded. "Let's go." she still managed to smile and pulled his hand walking to the top management office. Hyun was about to let go of Kyuhyun's hand but Kyuhyun held on her hand tightly. "What are you doing?" Hyun glared. "Mr. Kim already know about this. I guess everyone in this department had knew about this." Kyuhyun smiled and pulled her. "We want to me Mr. Kim." Kyuhyun informed. "Please wait." the secretary bowed 45 degrees and went in the room. 

After a few minutes, the secretary came out the room and invited them in. Both of them walked in. "Have your seats." Mr. Kim said. They sat at the guest's couch as Mr. Kim joined them. "So, what a beautiful couple in front of my eyes. However, I'd put on a strict and clear rule upon Hyunsoo when I hired her a year ago." Mr. Kim started. 

"What do you mean, sir?" Kyuhyun asked bluntly.

"Don't you know? Hyunsoo? You didn't tell this boyfriend of yours of what I said before I hire you? What you promised and what consequences will you face?"

Hyun just shook her head. "What is this, Hyun? What did you kept from me?" Kyuhyun urged but Hyunsoo remained silence. "To make it short, I've drew a line between her and you guys. Not only Super Junior but also all of the celebrities and trainees here. In other words, she's just a slave or better, a servant and you guys are her bosses. She's not allowed to date and befriend with any of you. But! She apparently did dating you, Cho Kyuhyun. And, as the consequence, Hyun will be fired." Mr. Kim said. His tone was merciless. 

"But sir, it's not her fault. I was the one who fell for her first. I made her accept me and be my girlfriend. She's not at fault at all. Fire me. Not her."

"You should stop being ridiculous. Kyuhyun, you're a global star. The whole world knows you. Don't you realize what will happen if you withdraw yourself from the group? The stocks will drop, our sales will drop. And you are bounded by the contract. We can sue and charge you for breaking the contract. As for Hyun, her gone from the company will not affect anything in this company. We can always find her replacement. Therefore, I'm firing her." Mr. Kim threw an envelope on the coffee table in front of them. "Here's your resignation letter as well as your pay for this month. It's a 24 hour notice. Pack your things." he directed. 

"You can't do this!" Kyuhyun insisted.

"She broke the rules that she signed for. I can't see any faulty is happening here. And she shall know that she shouldn't be expecting other companies to hire her. They won't let her as she was fired for dating SMent's celebrity." 

"It's okay. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, sir." she took the envelope and was about to walk out but her steps were stopped by Mr. Kim's last warning. "You should also know that you have to end this relationship." 

"Yes, sir. I'm aware of it." she walked out. Kyuhyun grabbed Mr.Kim's collar. "You can't decide who will I date!" 

"I'm not. But your contract did." 

"I don't even care how much you're charging me!!"

"You just ruined her, Kyuhyun." Mr. Kim said causing Kyuhyun to let him go. 

 

Kyuhyun went home late that night. Hyun was packing her things. She brought the box to the front and saw Kyuhyun standing in front. "The car keys is on the table. I'm leaving tonight." she smiled and went in the room to bring her luggage out. Kyuhyun ran into the room and stopped Hyun from zipping her luggage. "Please don't leave." he begged. Hyun pushed his hand gently. "I'm not going to ruin your career. I'm sorry for taking our relationship this far. I'm sorry for hurting you. Thank you for everything. I knew it. Things will not be more than just a fan and her biased idol." she went out. 

"But you are everything for me, Nam Hyunsoo." Kyuhyun stopped her by his words. 

"I'm not worthy for you! I'm just a fan of yours! I'm a burden!!"

"It's not your fault! I was the one who ruined your life, Hyun. I am." he cried. Hyun's heart was crushing and breaking into thousands pieces but she just went out of the house.