Twelve

Unconditional

After months of practice, the couple finally were ready to debut themselves. They were named as Voice of Love. Kyuhyun was wearing all white from his tuxedo, shirt and pants. Hyun wore a white decent dress leveled to her knee. "Kyuhyun.." Hyun called out. 

"Hm?" he looked to Hyun. 

"I'm nervous."

"We do as we practiced okay? Just look in to my eyes if you are too nervous." Kyuhyun smiled and kissed her forehead. Hyun smiled at his response and nodded. 

 

Hyun and Kyuhyun went on stage while it was dimmed. As the MC announced them, the lights were brighten up by bit. The stage were decorated nicely. The music started and Kyuhyun started to sing the first part. He was holding Hyun's hand along the stage and looked into her eyes. It was a sad ballad telling on how they survived their love. The crowd chant out loud. Both ELF and Say A fandoms were fanchanting out loud. It was great. 

After the stage, Hyun went over to the waiting room first while Kyuhyun went to meet the crew. Kyuhyun came in the room. "You did great." he smiled. Hyun hugged him tightly. 

Both of them were on their way to go back to the SM building with the managers to settle things up. Hyun and Kyuhyun sat at the back as Hyun had fallen asleep. "Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked noticing that the driver seems tired. "I'm fine." he replied barely smling. All of them were asleep till they were awaken by a sudden turn of the car. "What happened?!" the manager exclaimed. "I lost control!" the driver screamed. "Kyu!" Hyun held his hands. "Hold me!" he hugged her tightly. All they know then the car hit the divider, then the driver tried to turn the car causing for it to overturned and ended up the left side of the car hit the road. 

The car turned causing Hyun unpurposely let Kyuhyun's hands go. "Hyun!" Kyuhyun exclaimed and tried to reach her but Hyun was thrown away off the car through the shredded window. 

KYUHYUN POV

I opened my eyes and saw the driver had passed out, bleeding. The managers were grunting in such pain. I felt my head was hurting and my legs were weak. I was bleeding on my face. I noticed Hyun was nowhere in the car but then I found her lying on the road near the divider. I struggled to get out of the car and succeed after a few tries. I pulled myself to her, lifting her head on my lap. "Honey.. wake up." I whispered while holding my pain. She bleed her head terribly, her neck, arms, her back and stomach area were stabbed by the shredded window glass pieces. Her hands were cold when I held them. "Kyu-ah.." she panted. The weather was so cold as it was snowing. "I'm here. Stay awake, dear. The ambulance is coming. They called for it already." I patted her head. She looked at me with her weak eyes. "Kyu.."

"I'm here. I'm here, sweetheart. Stay awake. Okay? Don't leave me." I pleaded, ended up crying. The ambulance and rescuers arrived as they pulled the hyungs out. I looked up and turned to Hyun again to see her is already unconscious. "Hyun?! Nam Hyunsoo, wake up!" I exclaimed faintly. The rescuers helped us and lifted Hyun and me to the ambulance. The next thing I remembered was that I passed out due to the massive pain in my head.

 

I woke up finding myself is already in the hospital. I tried to sit up but my body was aching so much. "Sir, you shouldn't. You need to lay down and rest." the nurse adjusted the blanket over me. "Where are they?" I asked.

"Mr. Choi, Mr. Yun and Mr. Yoo are in the normal ward. They are being tested to see if they have any internal wound. Miss Nam is in the ICU. She suffered from broken right ribs, crack on her cranium that lead to terrible internal bleeding in her brain and some deep wounds due to the shredded glasses that stabbed her. She went into 6 hours surgery and hasn't wake up yet." the nurse informed me. I was speechless beyond words after hearing of what happened to them, especially Hyun. "I need to see her." I said. "The doctor doesn't allow you to go anywhere yet. Your head was terribly injured." the nurse objected. 

"Code blue! Code blue! ICU, room 3!" an announcement was made. "It's her." the nurse told me. God, please save her. Please don't take her away from me. I beg for mercy. Please don't take her away. I need her. 

The nurse ran to the ICU. I forced myself to sit and stood up. I walked to the ICU and saw the doctors were trying their best to save her. She was suffocating but her eyes were shut closely. There were tubes and wires everywhere. A bag of saline solution and big pine of blood were channeled to her through a green branula. The oxygen mask was on her face, the oxygen saturation was high to help her to be stable again. My love, I really need you. Please be strong.