Seventeen

Unconditional

It has been 4 weeks Hyun was hospitalized. Tomorrow will be their wedding day. Everything was prepared eventhough the event will only take place in the ward and be attended by the family members and artists of both agencies. That night, Kyuhyun was accompanying Hyun at the hospital. She was sleeping, suddenly her heartbeat slowed down. Her face turned blue. Kyuhyun stood up, patting her head while she was trying hard gasping for air.

"Sweetheart, breath slowly." Kyuhyun instructed softly. The doctors and nurses came in. After an hour, they finished the treatments. Hyun was confirmed to have lost her abilities to move and talk. All she could do is lying on the bed, depending on medical equipments and machines help as well as medicine. That night, Sungmin came as he received a call from Kyuhyun. His voice was stuttering in fear asking him to come. 

"Will you continue the wedding tomorrow?"

"I will. I'm gonna take care of her. She's bedridden, not be able to talk, but her she is still my Hyunsoo."

"Your family?"

"I will make sure they will accept her." 

"I trust you." Sungmin smiled. 

The day had finally came. It's their wedding day. Jia, Suzy and Fei dressed Hyun in her bridal dress. Suzy combed Hyun's hair. "It's your day. Cheer up." she cheered. 

"You look so beautiful, Hyun." Fei complimented as she finished the makeup on Hyun. Hyun smiled as her tears flowed on her cheeks. "Don't ruin my masterpiece, Hyun." Fei wiped them away. Jia adjusted Hyun's blanket as she finished altering the dress on Hyun. "You know, I saw Kyuhyun oppa outside. He is so handsome. Lucky you." Jia chuckled. 

The event started, Kyuhyun came into the room. He smiled at Hyun who was on the bed, beautifully dressed by the girls.

"She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." he thought to himself. Hyun was staring at him. "He's perfect. He deserves better than me." Hyun thought to herself as she cried silently thinking that she couldn't do anything. To her, she's just causing trouble in his life. 

The priest started his speech. "Cho Kyuhyun."

"Yes."

"Will you be the husband to Nam Hyunsoo for the rest of your life no matter what happens?" he asked. Kyuhyun smiled as he said "I do." he looked upon Hyun whom he was holding hands all along. He put on the ring on Hyun's finger. 

"Nam Hyunsoo." Hyun's eyes trailed to the priest. "Will you be the wife to Cho Kyuhyun for the rest of your life no matter what happens?" he asked. Hyun blinked her eyes as a sign of agreement. Kyuhyun helped coaching Hyun putting the ring on his finger. The priest smiled. "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

Kyuhyun smiled and looked over Hyun. She was tearing. Kyuhyun wiped them away and kissed her. It was a sweet little wedding, beautiful kiss eventhough everyone knows Hyun couldn't reply the kiss. Kyuhyun broke the kiss, his eyes was locked in hers. "I love you so much. Be strong, my wife. You must get better. You must be healthy. I will be by your side. I promise you."