Nineteen

Unconditional

That morning, Kyuhyun received a call from the hospital which brought a good news. Hyun was told that she could be treated. Operation was arranged and scheduled treatment has been jotted down. Hyun was admitted for the preparation for the operation. Kyuhyun held her hands as he patted her head soothingly. Hyun looked into his eyes. Kyuhyun smiled to her as he kissed her forehead. "I love you so much. Be strong. You will be fine again." he kissed her hands. 

 

Hyun was unconscious for 4 days after her surgery. Kyuhyun had to leave for SS6 in Fukuoka. "I'll be leaving for two weeks to Fukuoka, sweetheart. Jia and Min will be here. Take care of yourself. I love you so much." he whispered and kissed her hands and forehead before leaving the ward. Three days Kyuhyun left for the concert. Hyun was awake when Jia was combing her hair. "Hyun!" she smiled. Hyun smiled back to her. "Can you talk?" Jia tested.

"Un--nie." she stuttered. Jia jumped in joy. "Unnie.."

"Yes, Hyun."

"Where's Kyu?"

"He's in Fukuoka for SS6. You want to see him?"

"Yes. But, I want to be in good condition. No more wheelchair."

"I will try to ask the doctor. The concert is in a week more." She smiled. "Thanks, unnie. And please, don't tell him." Hyun grinned. After a week, Hyun was allowed to be discharged and go for the concert but she need more rest. She is now able to walk and live her normal life. Hyun went to Fukuoka with the Miss A girls. "Saeun is here too right? I saw on Twitter." Hyun asked. "Yup." Suzy replied. Hyun started to search on Saeun's number. 

"Unnie."

"Hyun?"

"Nae. Unnie, where are you?"

"I'm on the way to the stadium. Sungmin and the boys are there. You are--"

"Nae, unnie. I'm fine now. I woke up and went through physiotherapy to come here. Don't tell anyone!"

"Haha okay. Are you coming?"

"I will come for the concert. Can you grab 4 tickets with you? Will pay you later. Hehe." 

"Sure, dear. We'll meet at the gate at 4?"

"Okay! Thank you, unnie!"

 

That evening, the girls met in front of the gate. There were many fans who saw them and tweeted, put up on weibo and blogs on them. "Unnie!" she hugged Saeun. "I'm glad you're fine. Kyuhyun said you were in coma."

"I woke up three days after he left." she grinned. 

 

The concert started off with Super Junior VCR. During MAMACITA, Kyuhyun's eyes caught someone on the VIP seat. She smiled at him and winked. Kyuhyun managed to hold his smile and laugh to suit the song's mood. After the song, the boys drank the water given by the crews. "Someone has special audience." Heechul teased. Kyuhyun laughed as he flipped over his shirt and switch to a SS6 shirt. 

The boys came out with Marry U. When it was Kyuhyun's part, he walked to the VIP seat towards Hyun. Fei pushed Hyun to go down to him. Hyun laughed and went to hug Kyuhyun as he spun around hugging her who is pouting on his shoulder. Kyuhyun whispered "Why didn't you tell?" 

"Surprise." Hyun replied shortly. 

 

They returned to the hotel and checked in another room. Hyun went out of the bathroom and immediately went to find her pyjamas. Kyuhyun came and hugged her from behind. "What a great surprise." he whispered and kissed Hyun's neck. Hyun chuckled and kissed him. "I love you so much. I'm sorry for burdening you." she said as she broke the kiss. "What's important is now." he smirked and kissed her again lustfully. He dragged both of them onto the bed. "Kyu, I'm scared."

"I'm here. You will be fine." he smiled. They made love for the rest of the night.