Four

Unconditional

The next morning, the boys and the staffs are busy preparing for the next comeback stage on Music Bank. Hyun was doing some list at the side of the room which was full with the boys, the make up artists, the stylists and managers. She was sitting at the edge of the room far from everyone as she needed to finish her work immediately to hand on to the boys' manager. 

"You seems busy, honey. Have you eaten?" Hyun looked up to see that it was her new lover talking to her. "I'm busy, Kyuhyun. And don't call me that here. People might hear you." she said, not even looking at him. 

"Hey, that's not how you talk to your handsome and awesome boyfriend." Kyuhyun insisted. Hyun smiled at his words. All night she hasn't been sleeping thinking of herself having Kyuhyun as her boyfriend. Something she never thought to be happening. Hyun took out her phone and started typing something.

"Yah! Who are you texting while I'm here?" Kyuhyun almost raised his voice but he managed to keep it low. Suddenly Kyuhyun's phone rang. He took out his phone to see a message. 

From: Unknown

My love, I know how much you miss me. I know I am too beautiful to be looked at. But now we're working and people might see us. You know I love you aite? I had eaten my breakfast this morning before I came to work and I know you had yours too. I'm busy right now, but I promise you we will meet tonight. I love you so much, evil maknae. <3

Kyuhyun smiled at the text message and immediately saved the number. He looked at Hyun and winked as he went away to the boys. Hyun chuckled. shooking her head at her boyfriend's attitude. Kyuhyun finally had her number. 

 

That night, the couple decided to meet at Hyun's house. Kyuhyun parked his car and ran into the building where Hyun stays. Hyun opened the door when he texted her he was there and immediately grabbed him in. "Woah!" Kyuhyun said, almost fell over Hyun. 

"This is my house." she said. It was a small house, enough for a girl like her to stay. It was clean and neat though. "I wanna see what you eat everyday." Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and started to open all the drawers and compartments in the kitchen. "Yah Cho Kyuhyun!" she tried to pull his arms which opening the upper cabinet. "How dare you call your boyfriend like that, Nam Hyunsoo?" he stopped and glared at her. Hyun was stopped by his glare. Kyuhyun picked her up bridal style. 

"Yah! Put me down!" she yelled. "Not until you are forgiven." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Please let me down. I'm sorry!" Hyun apologized. Kyuhyun laughed and put her down. "I prepared some good food for you. They're good for your health and energy as you guys would be very very busy until SS6 ends." Hyun took a tray of food and went out to the dining table. "I'm sorry. This house is not that comfortable. Sorry too that you have to seat on the floor." Hyun apologized endlessly. Kyuhyun smiled. "It's okay, my dear. Let me taste your cooking." he reached out his chopsticks and eat. 

"Aish this guy. You're talking like you know how to cook." Hyun mumbled. "Yah! What did you said? How do you know I can't cook?" Kyuhyun blurted out with his full mouth. "I just know." Hyun replied slumberly. 

"You better tell me or I will not leave you sleeping tonight."

"Yah! Are you crazy?!"

"Tell me!" 

"I am an ELF for 9 years already."

"Really?!" his food just came out from his mouth and scattered everywhere on the table.

"Can you eat properly?"

Kyuhyun swallowed his food and asked "Sorry. So tell me. Who's your favorite member?"

"I liked Eunhyuk during Knock Out and Miracle. I started to have you as my favorite starting from the U album."

"Woah! Till now?"

"I guess so."

"I'm having an ELF as my girlfriend. This is really something. No wonder you didn't reject me." he smirked.

"You were the one who was begging that night!" 

"Fine." Kyuhyun replied and continued eating. Hyun smiled at him and put more food in his plate. "Eat more." 

Kyuhyun just nodded to her and eating without saying any word.