Five

Unconditional

It had been a year Kyuhyun and Hyun are dating. Good thing, no one had ever notice them. Hyun was promoted to be the lead crew after 6 months of her good and impressive work. However her life wasn't that good because her father's debtor kept finding her to pay off his debts from gambling. 

Hyun was on her way home, she saw a bunch of men in front of her house. There was her father too. She was about to turn back but then they saw her. The men chased her until they were stopped by a dead end in an alley. "Hyun-ah. Don't run. You got to help me." Her dad said, panting. 

"What did I didn't help you? I paid off your debts. Please leave me alone, dad." she pleaded.

"Your dad didn't tell you? He sold you to us to have his drugs. So now, you're ours. You have to follow us, pretty lady." the leader smirked. 

"I'm not that cheap! You bastard!" she yelled. The guy slapped her hard that she hit the wall. Her forehead was bleeding. "You're gonna be finished tonight, girl." he started to touch Hyun, followed by the others. "Please leave me. I have nothing to do with you." she pleaded more. "Who said so? Your dad will be dead if we don't have you. Do you want that?" he said, almost whispering. His tone was scaring her. 

"You gotta help me, Hyun! I don't have anything more. You just have to entertain them and that's it." Hyun's dad once again said. 

"I'm not a cheap girl! You were the one who---" she was stopped when the guy kissed her forcefully. She tried to push him but she just couldn't. She shut her eyes and kicked the guy on his private part causing the guy to let go of his grip on her. "You really did wrong, girl." and with that, he punched Hyun in her face. Hyun kicked him. Luckily she was small that she managed to slit in between the big guys and ran as fast as she could. 

She rode a taxi which was a luck for her to get away from the guys. "Are you okay miss? Where's your destination?" the driver asked. "I'm okay. Thank you. Bring me to the SM building. Thank you sir." she instructed. The driver nodded and drove to the destination. As they arrived, she paid him the fare and ran into the building. She went into the practice room where that's the only room with a sofa and unlocked. She threw her body on the sofa and fell asleep in just few minutes. 

 

The next morning, the boys came for SS6 practice as it will start in few days for the overseas concerts. "Who's that?" Ryeowook asked. The managers came in as well. "It's Hyun. Why is she sleeping here? I saw her going home already last night." Shindong said. Leeteuk approached her to find that she the blood on her face are dried already, and eyes were bruised. "She's injured." Leeteuk expressed. The manager came up to check on her. "This is terrible. Call 911!" the manager said. Kyuhyun was shocked but he must hide it. His heart was jumping. He really wanted to see what happened to his girlfriend. As the ambulance arrived, they brought Hyun to the hospital. 

 

That evening, the boys went to visit Hyun. She was admitted to the ward for a day due to her head injury that she had to undergo some tests to make sure she's fine. "You're awake!" Sungmin said. Hyun just smiled. Her head was bandaged. "How are you feeling?" Heechul concerned. 

"I'm fine, sir." she bowed her head by bit. 

"Aish! There's no need to be too formal. Oppa is fine with us." Kangin said smiling. "Okay then, sir. I mean oppa." she smiled. Kyuhyun was standing at the end of her bed. He smiled sweetly to her. He was relieved that his girlfriend is fine. "I love you so much." he mouthed with his hands were sling on his chest. He looked so cool and masculine. Not to mention, y. 

Hyun smiled at him. "I made some soup for you." Ryeowook said handing her the soup. "Thank you oppa." she took it and put it on the table by her bedside. "I will eat it later." 

"What happened actually? You looked awful." Leeteuk asked.

"I was about to get . I fought with them and this was what I got." she grinned. 

"Yah, it's not something small you know? You might get worse than that." Kyuhyun babbled. 

"I know. My dad sold me to them. So they're finding me." she explained everything happened. 

"So they will still find you there at your home?" Heechul asked curiously. 

"I think so. No worry. I will be fine." she smiled.