Six

Unconditional

Hyun was discharged a day after and got MCs for 2 days. However she went out to work as well. "Aren't you supposed to be resting at home?" Donghae asked Hyun who was sitting on the sofa going through some notes and schedules. "I'm uncomfortable staying home. Plus, I could work. I'm not injured that bad though." she flashed a smile to Donghae before continuing her work. Then, her phone rang. It was a text message.

From: Love

I'm bringing you somewhere tonight. Wait for me at the back of the building. I love you so much sweet pumpkin. 

Hyun smiled at the text. "Boyfriend huh?" Donghae teased. Hyun just smiled to him. 

 

That night, Hyun was waiting for Kyuhyun to come and pick her. An A5 Audi stopped in front of her. "Kyuhyun?" she looked through the window. "Yes, honey. Quick." he smiled as Hyun rode in the car. "Where are we going, Kyu?" Hyun asked. "Somewhere. It's a surprise." he smiled and held her hand whild the other hand was on the steering wheel. He kissed her hand. "I was deadly worried that day. Luckily you were fine." he said. Hyun smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for worrying you, love." she apologized. Kyuhyun kissed her head. "I love you so much." he had always been saying it everyday and Hyun enjoyed every moment of it. 

They arrived in front of a luxurious building. "What are we doing here? Is it your house?" Hyun asked. Kyuhyun shook his head while smiling. "Shall we?" he went out of the car and opened the door fo Hyun. Hyun went out as Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around her waist. They went into the elevator and Kyuhyun pressed the last floor. "28th floor is high." Hyun commented. "You're not phobic of height right?" Kyuhyun asked while looking at her. Hyun smiled and shook her head. 

The elevator door was opened and they went along the hallway. "There it is. The door at the end." Kyuhyun pointed a dark brown big door at the end of the hallway. "Your house?" she looke up to Kyuhyun, but he shook his head. He put in the password, then Hyun realized it was the date where she accepted his love. "Welcome to your house." Kyuhyun said. He's still wrapping his arms around Hyun's waist. 

The house was big, modern designed. White and dark brown themed. Just like how Hyun showed to Kyuhyun a month ago when they were going through a house design magazine. "Kyuhyun, what did you say?" 

"Welcome to your house." he smiled. 

"You got to be kidding me. I don't deserve this." 

"Who said so? You're my girlfriend. My soulmate. I can't bear anymore to see you injured again. They won't be able to hurt you here. There are guards and all. I've arranged a lorry to move your stuffs here. You saw the password right?" 

"Yes. But Kyu--"

"No buts, honey. This house is yours." he insisted. Hyun was mesmerized by what she saw. She just couldn't believe that Kyuhyun just bought her house. Not just a house but her dream house. Kyuhyun backhugged her. "I bought the groceries, your new clothes, the toiletries and everything you need. And one more. You see there?" Hyun looked over the bar in front of the kitchen and saw a pair of car keys. "Cho Kyuhyun.." she turned her face to him a bit. Kyuhyun smiled and landed his chin on her shoulder. 

"Yes it is yours. It's our favorite color, red. A Range Rover. I know you liked it so much. I saw the picture of it at your old house."

"This is too much, Kyu."

"Nothing is too much for my only girl. I promise you that I will be protecting you forever. The house is to make sure they can't find and hurt you here. The car is to make sure that you are safe on your way back and forth to work. As well as not to make you tired and rush to catch buses. And! So that you won't have to seat with all the guy crews anymore."

"Jealous huh?"

"Of course!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. Hyun chuckled. Tears began to form in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Kyu. Thank you." she turned to face Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly. "Anything for you, my love." he smiled and kissed her head. She looked up to him and tiptoed herself to reach Kyuhyun and kissed him. Kyuhyun sat down on the sofa and pulled Hyun to sit on his lap as they were kissing.