Fourteen

Unconditional

KYUHYUN POV

I brought Hyun back home after 3 weeks in the hospital upon her consciousness. "This is our house." I introduced as I push her on the wheelchair. "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure that I wasn't this rich." 

"This is my present for you. You have a car too. A red Range Rover. I will show it to you."

"For what? I can't even walk." she replied coldly. She wasn't the one I knew before. "Hm, let's see our room." I pushed her towards the bedroom. "Wait, I slept with you?! What had you done to me?! Oh My God! I'm a fan of a ert man!" 

"Yah! I'm not! We're dating for 3 years now!"

"How can I trust you?"

"All ELF trust me. Why don't you? You are one of them."

"I'm one of them but I'm not like them." This kid is way different from before. "You talk too much. Let's rest." I was about to lift her, she stopped me. "I can go by myself!" she insisted. She supported herself with her hands but ended up falling on the floor. "Honey!" I exclaimed and immediately lifted her and put her laying on the bed. "I told you." I covered her with her favorite red knitted blanket. "Want anything?" I offered. She shook her head. I sat beside her and her hair, but she avoided me eventually.I sighed silently. "This is your favorite blanket. I bought it when I went to Sydney for work." I told her. She just nodded and closed her eyes to sleep. 

 

I was watching TV in the living room that evening, I heard something fell that I ran into Hyun's room to see her was on the floor. I picked her up and put her on the wheelchair. "Where are you going? You should call me, honey." 

"I'm going to shower."

"Let me."

"Don't be so y!" she pushed me away as she rolled the wheelchair to the bathroom. She was different. Very much different. I feel like I had lost her. I went out preparing the dinner. After a while, Hyun came out with her wheelchair. "You're cooking?" she asked. 

"Oh. I actually doesn't know how to. I just cooked by what I remembered seeing you cooked before." I smiled. 

"Let me." she reached me and straighten her upper body to see what I was preparing. She instructed me to cook our dinner. The doctor said that what she learnt was not affected. Therefore, these such things and her music talent as well as what she studied until her Master degree is still with her. 

 

It has been few months, Hyun still doesn't remember any of her past. What more, our memories. She's now a songwriter at the JYP for a while since the doctors are working on getting her back on her feet again. 

HYUN POV

I'm now a songwriter in JYP. Where I was said that I became a trainee here and debuted as the fifth member of the girl group Miss A. They did a great job. From all I saw, it was amusing. Mr. Park asked me to temporarily be the agency's songwriter before I could walk and dance again to join my group. 

NARRATOR POV

*Super Junior Evanesce played*

Hyun saw her phone rang. "What is this song?" she looked on the screen and "Love" appeared on it. She picked up the call. "Who are you?"

"Didn't my name appeared?"

"It stated love."

"I'm your lover!"

"Whatever."

"Have you eaten? I will come to the studio. Okay?" 

"Okay." Hyun immediately cuts the line off. She continued her work then. An hour later, someone came into the studio. "Honey."

"Stop calling me that."

"What's wrong with that? I'm your boyfriend."

"Shut up." Kyuhyun sighed at her words and pit the food on the table. "Here's your lunch." he said. "Thank you. You can go back to your agency. I don't need you here." she said coldly. "Okay. Enjoy. It's the ox tail soup. Your favorite." he went out. 

Hyun's eyes railed to Kyuhyun's steps till he was not seen anymore. She sighed as tears came rolling on her cheeks. 

 

A/N: I'm really sorry that I haven't update for almost a month I guess. I was so busy as my family are moving to another state of the country and I had so much to do with my lil sisters school transferring. Thank you to the subscribers too. :D