One

Unconditional

The boys were recording for their upcoming 7th album, MAMACITA. It was Kyuhyun's turn to record, then a girl came in sending a pile of tapes. His singing was stopped by her appearance. "Kyuhyun! Why?" the composer and editor asked. 

"Ah-- Aniya. Mianhae. Let's continue." he bowed. They continued their recording. The girl looked at Kyuhyun and went away. There were Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kangin in the studio and even three of them stopped practicing their lines when she came in. Kyuhyun went out of the recording room and sat with the boys. "Who was that?" he asked. "I don't know. We never seen her around." Kangin replied.

"She's the new backstage crew for concerts. I heard that she might be with you guys for this album promotion and till the Super Show 6 ends." The composer said. The four boys just nodded to what he said, but to Kyuhyun, he seemed like he has something in his mind. 

 

Kyuhyun was walking towards the dance practice room, then he saw the same girl walking with lots of papers in her hand. She was like analyzing all of it. Kyuhyun speed up his pace and purposely hit her on the way. All the papers were scattered on the floor. She was shocked and immediately bowed to Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry! Really sorry!"

She went down to pick the papers, Kyuhyun went down too and helped her with the papers. "I'm sorry again. I didn't saw you in front." she apologized again. Kyuhyun chuckled as he smiled to her. "It's okay. What papers are these?" 

"They're Super Junior's schedule for this comeback promotion."

"You mean my boyband? You're going to be with us?"

"Yes. I will be assisting the managers."

"Here's your papers." Kyuhyun sticked out his hand to her.

"Thank you. I'm sorry again." the girl stood up and was about to walk away, Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist. "What's your name?" he asked. "Nam Hyunsoo. Hyun for short. I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry." she let go of her arms from Kyuhyun's grab and quickly walked away. Kyuhyun smiled widely and went to the practice room. 

 

"What made you so long to come, maknae?" Donghae asked. "I was at the restroom. Sorry." he replied. "Let's start already." Leeteuk instructed. They started their practice.

 

"I saw it just now." the executive said. His voice was cold. "I'm sorry, sir. I will make sure it won't happen again." Hyun apologized. 

"You agreed to the rules when we hired you. Make sure you don't lose your job due to what you promised not to do." 

"Yes, sir. Don't worry about that. Everything will be fine." she explained. 

"Good then." he went out as the elevator door was opened.