Eighteen

Unconditional

Kyuhyun decided to bring Hyun home even with the machines and medical equipments. "Honey, I made you porridge. I learnt it on internet." he grinned as he sat by her side with a bowl of porridge with him. He smiled as Hyun was looking at him. "Open your mouth." he instructed softly and fed Hyun slowly. Hyun stared at Kyuhyun as he was feeding her. "Why?" he smiled sweetly. 

HYUN POV

He's so nice. I've been harsh on him. I wish I could talk and apologize to him. To say that I love him so much. To thank him for everything. "You are making me blush, wifey." he teased as he kissed my forehead. "Get well soon okay. I'll bring you to your dream country. That's your present for being healthy again." he smiled and fed me more. 

NARRATOR POV

That evening, the newly wed couple watched TV together at the living room. Hyun was on an automatic wheelchair, cozy enough for her. Kyuhyun sat on the floor as he held Hyun's hands and kissed it every few minutes while watching the movie. The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Kyuhyun said as he kissed Hyun on her head and went to open the door. "Oppa!" Jihye cheered as she hugged Kyuhyun. "Jihye. What are you doing here?" 

"Oppa. How could you get married with someone who doesn't love you?" she pouted. 

"You know Hyun and I love each other."

"Love?! Oppa, she mocked on you, acted cold towards you! Where's she?! Let me meet her!!" she yelled and went in but was stopped as soon as she saw Hyun was on the wheelchair with that pitiful condition. She chuckled. "What's happening here? A disabled woman! You know, this is what you get for hurting people! You snatched Kyuhyun oppa from me!! You treated him like a trash while I treated him like a prince! What do you have that I don't?!!" she was about to slap Hyun, Kyuhyun pulled her away. Hyun was tearing hard, her heart felt like had crushed into thousand pieces. "I said I love her!!"

"You were leaving her!!!"

"Now I don't. She's my wife. Get out of my house. Now." 

"Oppa! How could you?"

"Get out!!!" he dragged Jihye outside. "Never come to see me anymore. I don't want to hate you, but you hurt my wife. I'm sorry." he closed the door and went to Hyun. 

KYUHYUN POV

I went to my wife. She was crying non-stop. I know she's hurt so much. "You don't do anything wrong. I love you. Stop crying. Please." I patted her head as I was kneeling by her wheelchair. Her eyes was clear that she was sorry for what happened to us. "It's not your fault. You became like this after the accident. I'm at fault. I didn't try to save you. To hold you. I was the one who was supposed to be like this. I'm sorry." I cried on her lap. "You had so much in your life. I'm very sorry." I wiped my tears away and kissed her hands. 

That night, Hyun seemed different. I laid her on the bed. "Stop thinking. Let's sleep okay?" I persuaded her as I put our blanket over us. "Come." I slid my arms beneath her neck and pulled her towards me. "I love you so much. Good night, my sweet wife." I whispered. I reach her arms and put it on my waist. "There you go. I know you miss me. You want to hug me right?" I teased. She glared at me. I chuckled and kissed her nose. "I love you sweetheart." I said again. She blinked her eyes softly. I knew she was trying to say the same. I sang our favorite song, Evanesce until both of us fell asleep in each other's embrace.