Two

Unconditional

It was the first comeback stage of MAMACITA on Mnet Countdown. Hyun was busy arranging the outfits in the boys' waiting room as before the boys arrive. Every time she was doing her work, she would try not to bump into the boys after what the executive said to her. She was about to go out when she was finished but then Eunhyuk opened the door. "Oh the new crew!" he smiled with his famous gummy smile.

"Hi, I'm Eunhyuk." he introduced himself.

"I'm Nam Hyunsoo. Hyun for short." she flashed a smile.

"What a cute smile!" he expressed. The boys laughed and hit him.

"I have to go now. Your outfits are all labelled. If there's anything, just call me." she explained.

"How are we supposed to call you if we don't know your number?" Kyuhyun suddenly said. "Ah yes! How is it?" Heechul agreed.

"There's a walkie talkie on the table. I have one with me. You guys can communicate with me through it." she bowed and went away. 

The boys went into the room and started to prepare. "It was a close call." Hyun sighed in relief.

"What was that?" someone said from her back. She turned around to find that Kyuhyun was behind her. She was about to go but she just couldn't as she couldn't resist her eyes which wanted to see him as much as she could. She had been a Super Junior fan for years, but for work, she had to hide the fact of her. 

"It's nothing. I have to go." she immediately said. As she was about to step away, her steps were stopped by Kyuhyun. "Do you always have work to do? No rest?"

She was taken aback by the statement. All she did was actually avoiding them, especially Kyuhyun. Yes, she is a big fan of Kyuhyun. "I really have works to do. I'm sorry but I'm really busy. And I'm not being paid to entertain your questions. So, excuse me." she bowed and went away. 

"Woah! This girl is really something." he thought to himself. "How can she reject someone like me? I'm Super Junior's member." he sighed in frustation and went back to the waiting room. 

 

They were performing their comeback stage as Hyun was watching from the backstage. She didn't realize that she was smiling along the performance. She had always been wanting to be at the audiences' seats, watching them live, but her life routine just didn't let her to do so.

She is a college graduate, however, she had been working hard to pay off her college fees and such necessities as she's living with her gambler and drug addicted dad. She ran from the house last month as her dad tried to sell her to the drug dealers in order to have drugs for himself. Luckily she was finishing her final semester eventhough she had to do lots of part time work to finish her studies. 

Anyways, she's now graduated and having her job. All she needs to do is to protect her job and make sure she won't lose it. She enjoyed the show till the end. It was great.