Thirteen

Unconditional

KYUHYUN POV

It had been 7 months. All of us had been discharged, but Hyun hasn't wake up yet. She went through countless surgery to make sure she could survive eventhough she's in coma. The doctors opened up her cranium due to seizure she had in her coma, due to excessive bleeding in her brain. The doctor said she has a very low chance of surviving but I insisted them to do whatever they could to make sure her heart won't stop beating. I believe she will eventually open her eyes. It was her brain facing problems and it was terribly serious causing her to remain coma until then. 

Super Junior hyungs and Miss A came to visit after her 12th surgery to stop the bleeding in her brain. "You cleaned her?" Leeteuk asked. I nodded as I adjusted her hand and put it on her stomach. I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you so much, sweetheart." That was what I've been doing for 7 months every time I kissed her. "What did the doctor said?" Min questioned. "The bleeding was a lot. She almost stopped her heart on the operation table but the doctors managed to save her." I briefly informed. 

They sighed. Jia was tearing up with her eyes were glued on Hyun. Everyone had nothing to say but to stare on Hyun, hoping that she will open her eyes. That had been what everyone is doing every time they visit her. 

The doctor came in and smiled to us. He did his regular check ups on Hyun. "You have a lot of visitors today, Hyun. Everyone is here. Don't you want to wake up?" the doctor said to her. How I wish she would hear and opens her eyes. "How is it?" I raised my eyebrows. "Her heartbeat is still slow but safe. The breathing is still sounding. I will go through her file afterwards for that. And her cornea is still not responding. Lets just pray she will anytime soon." the doctor reviewed and smiled to comfort us, especially me. She went out. 

"I can't bear to lose her." I said almost crying. "She's strong, oppa. You know how strong she is, surviving her life. We need to root for her. She must be hating it if she knows we are grieving over her. Especially you." Fei tried to soothe me. "Hyun will wake up. Sooner or later. I believe it." Donghae said. "You managed to survive from your critical condition before. So do her. She's your soulmate, Kyu-ah." Heechul added. 

Suddenly her eyeballs moved. We didn't realize until Sungmin exclaimed "her eyes!" I looked up to her and immediately pressed the button for help. The nurse came in. "Her eyeballs was moving!" Suzy informed. "I will call the doctor." the nurse went out. I held her hand and kissed it. "Honey.." I called as I her cheeks. "Do you hear me? I'm here, dear." 

Hyun opened her eyes slowly and blinked several times. "Honey!" I smiled in joy, so do the rest. She looked at me in confusion. "I miss you so much, my dear!" I hugged her passionately. "What makes you to be here?" her voice came out. I was stunted by her words causing me to break the hug. "Don't you remember?" I looked at her. "Hyun, what about unnie? Do you remember me?" Jia asked but Hyun shook her head. "How come Super Junior came to see me?" she questioned.

The doctor came in. "You're awake. Finally." the doctor smiled. "Where am I? And what is this crowd?" she asked. "Don't you remember them?" the doctor asked again. "I know Super Junior. But not the girls. But why do Super Junior come?" 

"Hyun, what is the date?"

"2nd February 2009." she said. "What's the last thing you remember?" 

"I was running from my dad's creditors." 

"Hm it's okay. Have a rest first. I will meet you later okay?" the doctor smiled to her.

"But, doctor--"

"Hm?"

"Why don't I feel my legs?" she complained. The doctor checked on her and looked to her. "Do you feel it when I hit your legs?" the doctor tested but she declined. 

"I hope all of you can be out for a while. Kyuhyun, I need to talk to you." she ordered. "Ah yes." I replied. "Have your rest, Hyun. I will come again." 

 

"What is happening to Hyun is that she is having partional amnesia. Her memories was back to 6 years ago. Therefore, she doesn't remember of her dating you, nor her being a close girl to Super Junior. Even by that time, Miss A hasn't debuted themselves I suppose." the doctor explained.

"Yes. What do we do, doctor?"

"Usually, the patient will hear to what the doctor says. I will be informing her life 6 years in front of her memories and you should take her back to your house then. Treat her, make things that might remind her of the life of the missing 6 years. Her memories might be retained and might not. And her legs, I suppose that she is paralyzed."

"Do you mean she will not be able to continue herself to be a Miss A member?"

"I'm afraid she won't."