Eleven

Unconditional

"Come home with me tonight?" Kyuhyun offered. "I need to tell them first." Hyun replied. 

"You moved to the dorm already?"

"I'm still bringing my stuffs in, but yes, I stayed there already. I'm with them for two months already but we were too busy with practices. Now only that I have time to bring my stuffs in."

"I'll help okay?"

"The fans will notice. No need." Hyun smiled. "I thought JYP allows their artists to date? Nickhun and Tiffany?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes. But---"

"You're scared of Mr. Kim?" Kyuhyun her face as she nodded. "Everything is fine. He couldn't charge you nor anything. You're under JYP's protection." he smiled. "So, you are my girlfriend, Miss A's Hazel." he teased. Hyun laughed and nodded. "You're my boyfriend, Super Junior Kyuhyun sunbaenim." 

"Aigoo. What sunbae? I sound old." he pouted. Hyun laughed and hugged him tight. 

 

"Unnie, I'm going home with Kyuhyun okay?" Hyun told Min. 

"Really?!"

"Yah, unnie." Hyun pushed Min slightly. She laughed and nodded. "I will tell them. You're going now?" Min asked. Hyun smiled and nodded. "Okay. Take care. Don't make babies!" she teased. "Aigoo!" Hyun sighed causing Min laughing having fun teasing the maknae. Hyun left the party with Kyuhyun. "You drove?" Hyun asked. "I asked someone to send the car. I came with the boys by van." Kyuhyun said while starting the engine. Hyun nodded and hugged Kyuhyun's arms. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyun's head as she rested her head on his shoulder while he was driving. 

They reached home and went up to the apartment hugging each other's waist. Hyun sat on the couch while Kyuhyun went to put the things in their room. Hyun opened the SNS and websites. She found articles were up with titles;

 

Hyun's phone rang revealing her CEO's name on the screen. She picked up "Yeoboseyo?" 

"Hyun, have you seen the articles?"

"I did. I'm sorry sir."

"It's okay. It's your right. I'm just making sure that you're aware of it. You need to be careful. This world have sasaengs." he joked. Hyun chuckled . "I'm aware of it, sir. Tomorrow we will be meeting with SMent CEO to discuss about the news verification. Do you think you can come?"

"Where will it be sir?"

"In our office. They will be coming."

"Sir, will it be okay despite my history with Mr. Kim?"

"Everything is fine. I had talk to him. He said the stocks are up. As well as ours. Thanks to both of you." Jinyoung said, his tone was happy. "Thank God. Thank you again sir. You had been taking care of me well." 

"Welcome. You're my artist. My asset." he laughed. "Haha. Thank you sir."

"Okay. I need to go. Good night." 

"Good night." they hung up. Kyuhyun sat next to Hyun and hugged her by pulling her closer to him. "Who is that?"

"Mr. Park. The articles of us are up."

"That fast?!" Kyuhyun took his phone and scrolled over. "Mr. Park said that Mr. Kim will be coming to discuss about the verification." 

"Is he okay?"

"Mr, Park is fine. He's really kind to me. I asked about Mr. Kim, then he said he's fine. The stocks of both companies even went up. You know that Mr. Kim. He;s fine as long as the company is good." 

"Glad to hear." he smiled and kissed Hyun. Hyun broke the kiss after a minute. "Rude. You didn't get the permission to do so." 

Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I miss this house so much." Hyun said. "Me?"

"The ultimate missing of all." Hyun confessed. Kyuhyun laughed and hugged her as they watched movies till both of them were asleep on the couch. 

 

The next morning, Hyun left the apartment first to the JYP office. Kyuhyun woke up to find his lover wasn't beside him. He sat up and saw a note.

"I left to the office first. Mr. Kim texted you to ask you to come to the office. Sorry that I read your text. See you at our office. I love you so much! And, I made breakfast. Enjoy." 

Kyuhyun smiled at it and went to shower. His neck was hurt due to sleeping on the couch although Hyun had put him to lay on it. After breakfast, Kyuhyun drove to the JYP office as Mr. Kim was already there. He went to the receptionist as she guided him to the office. "You're here! Have a seat." Mr. Park offered him to sit. 

"So, we were thinking to make the veriftication of both of you dating at 1pm. And, we had some discussion of making a duo project for both of you." Mr. Park said. "We will be making a debut for both of you in June next year. So you have 8 months to practice, recording and everything." Mr. Kim informed. 

"Isn't it too fast?" Kyuhyun asked. "Will that be fine?" Hyun added.

"The response of your dating are unbelievable. We are having instinct that this duo project will be a great success for both company. It will be a love themed album. We will be including both fast and slow ballads in it." Mr. Kim explained. "So, okay?" Mr. Park assured.

Hyun looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded "Okay." Hyun smiled and agreed too.