Ten

Unconditional

It was the day of Hazel's debut as Miss A's member after 2 months practice with Miss A. The girls were rehearsing and when Super Junior came to see the rehearsal. "It's Miss A." Donghae said. "Wait, isn't that Hyun?" Ryeowook exclaimed. "Hyun-ah!!" Kangin called out but Hyun couldn't hear him due to loud speakers. "Yah!" Leeteuk kicked Kangin's .The boys laughed. Kyuhyun was still having his eyes glued on his 'Hyun' on the stage. The song finished. The girls were laughing happily after the rehearsal. "I miss that laugh." Kyuhyun said. "We will meet her at the back." Sungmin patted Kyuhyun's back. 

 

After Super Junior finished their make ups, they decided to go to Miss A's waiting room to meet 'Hyun'. Shindong knocked on the door revealing Fei opening it. "Oh oppa. Wae?" she opened the door wide. The girls are all finished. Hazel was listening to music with her ear plugged on. "We're just visiting." Leeteuk friendly said. "Ah come in, oppa." Fei invited them. All of the four remaining girls stood up and bowed greeting the boys. Hazel pulled out her earphone. 

"All of you look so handsome tonight." Jia complimented. "Ah thank you." they laughed. "You girls are stunning too tonight." Donghae praised. "Is that a new member?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ah nae. I'm Hazel." she bowed 45 degrees to the boys and smiled. "She's debuting tonight with us." Suzy explained. "She's beautiful. Just like Kyuhyun's girlfriend." Heechul purposely stated. 

Hazel was looking at Kyuhyun that their eyes met. "Hazel! Jun.K was finding you." Nickhun said across the door. "Okay, thanks oppa!" she thanked and bowed to excuse herself. "I need to go. Unnie, a while." she smiled and went out. 

"Nae Minjun oppa. Wae?" Hazel came in 2PM's waiting room. "I'm having trouble with my suit but my stylist was out for coffee. Can you help? They told me you could." he grinned. "Sure." she smiled and helped him with his suit. "I heard Super Junior sunbaenim is in your waiting room?" 

"Nae. They're just paying a visit." she smiled. "Done." she tapped his shoulder several times. "You're handsome already." Hyun complimented. "Thank you, princess." he replied made Hazel blushed. "I'm going now." Hazel went out. 

 

The girls were performing and got such a big chant from the fans. There are even banners by the fans with Hazel's name and face on it. They finished and went backstage accidentally met f(x). "Hyun?" Krystal asked. "I'm Hazel. Miss A's new member." she bowed and smiled. "Ah nae." Krystal nodded dumbfounded. "I was sure she really looked alike Hyun." Krystal said. "I think so too but she denied. Maybe it's just a coincidence." Victoria guessed. 

Hazel was watching Super Junior performing last on the TV provided in their waiting room with the rest of the girls. "They're awesome." Min said. "We will be them one day!" Suzy chanted. They laughed and nodded. Hazel was silent. "Are you okay?" Jia asked. "I'm fine." Hazel smiled watching the boys. "She is missing her prince charming already. We will reveal things in few minutes." Fei said. "I feel like a detective!" Suzy exclaimed causing laughter from the girls. 

Once Super Junior finished their performance, all the idols went up to the stage for DJ DOC-Bounce. They were singing happily. Kyuhyun faked everything despite his want to see Hyun. "When do you plan to tell?" Min whispered. "After party." Hazel replied. " What about now?" the girls pulled themselves to get near to Super Junior. "What?! Unnie! No!" 

Seeing the opportunities, the boys started to get mixed around with the girls. Kyuhyun got to Hazel's side. The idols were having fun and jumping here and there, so it didn't look weird for Super Junior and Miss A to mix, sing and laugh together. "You're not only Hazel." Kyuhyun said. "What?" 

"You're Nam Hyunsoo." Kyuhyun replied. Hyun ignored him and became Hazel with 2PM and Wonder Girls. 

 

During the after party consisting of all the crews and idols involved in the Gayo Daejun, Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed Hazel to a quieter place. "You're Hyunsoo." 

"What makes you so sure? You keep repeating that."

"Because of this." he held Hyun's hands and showed her birthmark. Hyun looked up to him. "You're success now. You seems to forget me. You seemed happy. You seemed close to Jun. K." his voice was shaky. Hyun smiled. "What are you smiling at, Hazel?" 

"You're jealous." she chuckled. 

"I'm jealous of-----" his words were cut by Hyun's sudden tiptoed kiss. He kissed her back and pulled her close to his embrace. Hyun broke the kiss and smiled. "Me."

"Yes. You're my girlfriend." he mumbled. Hyun smiled and kissed him again. He broke the kiss. "Why did you lie?" 

"Surprise?"

"To tell that you can live without me?"

"Not that. To tell that I'm fine and you don't have to blame yourself."

"I love you so much."

"I miss that so much." Hyun expressed. She took out her phone and showed her wallpaper. "You haven't change it." Kyuhyun smiled. "Never once."