Epilogue

Douce-Amère

A/N: Yeah I decided to just get it done in one night. Well here you are enjoy~ :) 


It feels like a dream to her, waking up to see that familiar face from the beginning of her day. Those eyes that look at her with the same shy glance despite sometimes its hazed with sleepiness but she could still see that shyness. How his lips still tug up slowly when he looks at her and just like that today, he looks at her with that same look, his bangs cover his forehead but not his eyes, they wander on the sheets for a while returning back to her. His hand under his head, lips slightly parted. Luhan knows she’s blessed to get to see him every day in her life.

Things were far better after all that has happened. Baekhyun and Chanyeol plans to get married soon. Baekhyun insisted while she could get into a dress, she is only passing her 14 weeks’ mark. Somehow Chanyeol could cope with a cranky pregnant Baekhyun and wedding planning.

Luhan hasn’t talked to Minseok in sometime but she saw the Instagram update of Minseok and Yuna both wearing white dresses. Minseok kneeling with Yuna in front of her giving a peck on the lips. They were somewhere for a holiday, it slipped her mind.

She hasn’t heard from Tao and Yifan, that face. Maybe they are still enjoying their honeymoon. She thinks, but then again she is the one who disappeared.

“If you’re about how you haven’t heard from all your friends for quite some times, please do remember that you suggested that we disappeared.” Sehun with a whispers.

“We should go back,” Luhan says.

“About time you said that. You’re all better now right?” Sehun caresses her face.

“I’m not sure if I can face the camera again. “ feels bitter.

“I’ll be with you, when it gets too much just depend on me.” Luhan leans her head on his shoulder.

“Thank you Sehun.”

“Before that Sehun, can we go to that place again?” A smile just appears on the male’s face.

 

So that afternoon, Sehun is seated on the hood of his car, he watches as Luhan walk through the tall grass and the flowers, the sunset was blocking his view just slightly but he can still see her spinning in a circle.

“Sehun,” She giggles and calls him.

“No you come here!” Sehun shakes his head.

She runs to him, automatically in between his legs, her arms around his neck and he pulls her closer by the waist. He threads his fingers through her hair but then they go to her ears his thumb rubbing her ear shell.

She giggles, “I love it when you do this,”

“What else?”

“I love the way you kiss me; the way you pull me closer to you. How you understand how commitment scares the out of me.”

“I just love everything you do.” Sehun says.

“Cheesy,” Luhan kisses his cheeks.

 

 

“Sehun just texted me, he’s coming back.” Yixing glances at Joonmyeon.

“Did he mention Luhan?” Joonmyeon asks.

“No but I’m guessing they are coming back together.” Yixing says.

Joonmyeon leans her head on Yixing’s chest, she sighs, “I miss Luhan.

“She’ll be back don’t worry about it.” Yixing caresses her cheeks.

“I hope so,”

 

“Are you ready? Let me check is there is any reporters.” Sehun says before he peeks out to look at the arrival gates.

Sadly, reporters were waiting for them, word broke out somehow that they were spotted getting on a plane to Korea, Sehun jogs back to Luhan.

“There is a lot of reporters out there, are you ready?” Sehun holds her shoulder and tugs his jacket that she has closer to her.

“I have to face it sooner or later,” Luhan nods.

“You’re not alone alright, you have me.” Sehun takes hold of her hand.

“Let’s go,” Luhan nods.

She holds onto Sehun’s biceps as the latter still has to push the cart. The door opens and camera flashes attacks them, along with their names being called out.

“Can you please not block the way,” Sehun says sternly.

But his words were ignored, they continue to take pictures of them, Sehun sighs. Luhan grasps on him tighten, Sehun pulls his hand out from her grasps leaving her searching for him until her puts his arm on her shoulder and pulls her closer to him, Luhan instantly grabs onto his shirt.

“Please make way,” the security starts to come and forces the reporters to make way for them.

Luhan had her face buried into Sehun’s side. Some security personnel helped them with the luggage which allowed Sehun to hold on Luhan properly. He takes off his hat and puts it on Luhan with his arms around her the both walk through the crowd of reporters. The security personnel mentioned a transportation in which turns out to be Yixing.

“Get in hurry,” Yixing says.

Their suitcase was already in the trunk, Sehun lets Luhan get in first before he gets in and Yixing drives off.

“You two alright?”

“I think so, you okay babe?” Sehun asks Luhan.

“I’m fine,” Luhan nods.

“It’s best for her to stay at Joonmyeon’s first. The reporters will be crazy for a few weeks.”

 

And that is how Luhan is in Joonmyeon’s room, they are so used to sharing a bed when the other stays over.

“How are you feeling?” Joonmyeon asks as she braids Luhan’s hair.

“Much better.” Luhan has her chin on her knee.

“You won’t have to worry about anything now, you have Sehun.” Joonmyeon says.

“Yeah, Sehun.”

“So what is it like being 17 again?” Joonmyeon gets a playful shove from Luhan who is red as a tomato.

“Oh come on, no need to be shy.” Joonmyeon laughs.

“You know that feeling when you find out your crush like you back?” Luhan lies down.

“Like the universe finally gave your weird a chance.” Joonmyeon shrugs and join Luhan.

“Exactly, it’s like that with him.”

“Eww, don’t go sappy on me.” Joonmyeon snorts.

“Says the girl who couldn’t comprehend her own boyfriend’s blonde hair.”

“Say the girl that still can comprehend it, you mean.”

“ to be you.”

“No not really,” Joonmyeon lifts up her hand.

“When did that get there?” Luhan gasps.

 

 

Two weeks later Luhan moved into Sehun’s apartment.

“Hun, where are you?” Luhan calls out.

“In here,” She hears his voice from the study.

“Are you busy?” Luhan pushes the door open.

She raises an eyebrow when the study is filled with flowers, “What is all this?”

“Well, come closer and I’ll tell you.” Sehun smiles.

Luhan is suspicious of all this and steps closer to Sehun who is sitting on the desk.

And then he open a ring box.

“Sehun,” She stood there with hanged open.

“Wait, it doesn’t have to mean anything if you’re not ready. I know this is a big thing for you but I can wait.” Sehun clears it up.

“How long can you wait?”

“Until you’re ready.”

“Are you sure?”

“Very but can I still put it on you?” Sehun glances at the ring.

“Of course, I would love it to be on my hand.” Luhan smiles.