Chapter 17

Douce-Amère

Baekhyun wakes up that morning, feeling very hungry. It’s two weeks after they started the business again; female customers were flooding the cafe after the flower addition to the cafe. And today is an off day, she looks at the calendar, Chanyeol came back yesterday after three weeks of being in Paris. This is the last time he’ll be back in a few months or years. She couldn’t eat dinner, when she opened her fridge a lump comes up and it results in her throwing up. She doesn’t know what is wrong with her but looking at her job and how busy she is, going to doctors weren’t on her mind. Today she opens the fridge and in a very short time she claps a hand on and closes the fridge. The lump goes back down; she frowns and massages her mid drift.

“I need to go see a doctor,” Baekhyun mumbles to herself but she knows she’s just going to forget about it.

Seemingly how today she’s going to Joonmyeon’s house to well, she doesn’t know. Joonmyeon has something special coming up soon and to celebrate Tao’s engagement perhaps. So Baekhyun just brace herself again and opens the fridge again, holding her breath she takes the orange juice out and grabs the strawberry jam she had. She set them on the counter before she pops some toast in the toaster and cracks one egg on the pan.  She stares at the egg, spatula in hand but limp at her side. The sizzling sound of the egg being cooked fills the kitchen, she sighs and turns off the stove once the egg is cooked and the toasts made a jump out of the toaster in the shade of brown that makes water.

 

“Morning, breakfast is ready.” Jongdae sweeps Minseok’s bangs back.

“Why are you up so early?” Minseok turns to her side and lets out a soft groan.

“Well, if you didn’t know it already, my love,” He caresses the side of her face softly and she looks at him, eyes still half opened.

“We have a busy day ahead, Tao’s going to come later to pick up our son and then we have to drop off Yuna to her friend’s house. And you have another check up today, so it’s time for you to get up.” He pulls her up slowly while a hand is placed on her back.

She slumps against him and hides her face on his shoulder, he pats her back of her head and lets out a soft chuckle and turns to the side, bumping his nose into her hair on purpose.

“I know you’re tired but we still have to go. Come up, Min,”

“Oh, alright, go wake up the kids.” Minseok pouts and gets up slowly since her feet has been killing her.

“Be careful, don’t rush and take your time. I’ll get the kids ready.” Jongdae gets up from the bed and walks out of the room, closing the door shut.

 

Minseok takes her time just like how her husband told her too and when she finally comes out of the master bedroom, the first thing she sees is her daughter running to her while only clad in her underwear with a huge grin on her face and laughter spilling from her lips.

“Yuna,” She hears Jongdae calls her.

“Honey, why aren’t you dress?” She can’t even scold the girl, instead she laughs.

“Come on let’s get you dress,” She holds the toddlers hand and bring her to Jongdae.

“Yuna, come on you have to get dressed or you’re going to be late.” Jongdae pinches her nose.

“Where’s Hong Bin?” Minseok hands Jongdae Yuna’s skirt.

“Eating,” He says while helping Yuna put on her skirt.

 

“Morning baby,” Minseok sits in the empty chair next to Hong Bin.

“Good Morning Mommy!” Hong Bin chirps with a mouthful of a mixture of toast, peanut butter and bananas.

Minseok grimaces at the fact she could tell what is in her sons mouth, she shakes her head, “Next time swallow first before you talk baby,”

Hong Bin looks at her with wide eyes while chewing his food, “Alright mommy.” her five year old grins at her.

“Finish you food alright,” She pats his chubby cheeks as she was about to get up from the chair, Jongdae’s hands were on her shoulder.

“Sit down; I’ll get your breakfast.”  Jongdae kisses the top of her head.

“Thank you,” She whispers and holds his hand for a split second before he goes to the kitchen to get her food.

Jongdae comes back with a bowl of oatmeal with apples, bananas and nuts for her and a plate of toast with strawberry jam and strawberry slices on it for Yuna, and then he sits beside his daughter with just a cup of coffee.

“You’re not eating?” Minseok asks him.

“Already ate,” He shrugs and glances at Yuna for a moment before he’s back to her.

“Tao should be here any minute now, are you sure it’s okay if we leave him with Tao?” Jongdae sips his coffee.

“She offered to take him, so I guess it’s alright.” Minseok says.

“I’m done!” Hong Bin gets off of his chair and takes his plate to the sink.

“Good boy.” Jongdae give his son a thumb up.

“Can I go play?” Hong Bin asks him.

“Just for awhile, don’t make a mess. Aunt Tao is coming to take you out.” Jongdae nods.

“Oppa isn’t coming with me? But I want to see Aunt Tao too!” Yuna pouts.

“But Yuna you have to go to your friend’s house don’t you? You promised her already, so you should go to her house.” Minseok looks at her daughter and puts her chin on her palm.

“Okay but can I follow Oppa next time?” Yuna tilts her head.

“Of course you can baby.” Jongdae grabs the newspaper.

 

 

Tao rides up the elevator alone this time without Yifan beside her. Although he has got the president’s approval of the engagement, after articles came out and everything went down. It was crazy and Yifan was a tiny bit stressed. Yifan told her to ignore what his fans would have said, she knows they shouldn’t be taken seriously and this is what she had to go through if she wants to be with him. Tao doesn’t bother to check her media social since she’s sure there is going to be a bunch of hate comments. Yifan is already stressed as it is. So that’s why she decided to take Hong Bin out for a little walk. She knocks on the door and not long after Minseok opens the door looking about ready to pop; well she’s in her 6th month.

“Come in, we were just cleaning up after breakfast. Jongdae is, not me. He won’t let me.” Minseok grumbles.

“Look at who's being a great husband.” Tao waves at Jongdae, who’s in the kitchen.

“Hey,” Jongdae smirks and keeps washing the dishes without saying much after that.

“Aunt Tao!” The next thing Tao knows, there is a three year old stuck on her leg.

“Hello baby girl,” She bends down and picks up the girl.

“Come on; now let’s see the ring now.” Jongdae comes out from the kitchen and sits beside Minseok on the couch; his hand rests on her tummy.

Tao’s lips tugs up into a shy smile and with Yuna still in her arms she sits down, settling the little girl on her lap and she holds out her left hand. Minseok hold her hand and looks at the ring with a soft smile.

“It’s pretty,” Minseok nods.

“He said he’s going to get me another one, since this is his grandmother’s one.” Tao looks at the ring.

“He might already have bought one,” Jongdae hisses.

“I told him not to, I love this ring.” 

“Hong Bin, are you ready?” Minseok lets go of her hand.

“Yes,” Hong Bin chirps.

“Can I take him to the playground?”  Tao looks to Minseok.

“Sure, but not too long. It’s still a little cold out.”

 

“So are you coming to Joonmyeon’s house? I’m already here.”  Luhan stands in front of the window with her phone pressed to the side of her face.

“Can’t I have so private business to tend to,” Luhan leans her body on the frame of the window, her hand rubbing her other arm.

“Okay, I’ll see you when I can see you.” Luhan whispers.

“I’ m guessing that that’s very soon. Alright, I have to get ready and put my mature clothes on. That’s what my mom says; she hates my hoodie and shirt.” Sehun mumbles while Luhan giggles.

“Alright, you better make yourself look nice but not too nice since I can’t see it.”  Joonmyeon who’s hearing this conversation although only what Luhan is saying, makes a gagging face.

Luhan rolls her eyes at the girl, “Okay I should go Joonmyeon is making a gagging face.”

“Get a room!” Yixing yells.

“I heard that,” Sehun says through the phone.

“He said he heard that.” Luhan laughs.

“Good,” Yixing throws himself onto the couch.

“Get off me,” Joonmyeon whines when Yixing put his head on her lap.

“Okay, now it’s my turn to gag at them.” Luhan looks at the couple in disgust at how they were acting.

“Well, may you survive their grossness, Bambi,” Luhan grins.

“Call me Bambi more often.”

“As you wish Bambi,”

“Bye,”

“Bye,” Luhan puts down her phone and turns to the couple couch.

“Don’t you love me? Why can’t I put my head here?” Yixing pouts.

“Guys,” Luhan diverts their attention and then makes the gagging face.

“Oh shut up, you were like this just a moment ago.” Yixing says.

“Xing, please get off. I’m going to put a magazine on your face if you don’t.” Joonmyeon pinch his cheeks.

“Fine, but first,” Yixing point to his lips.

“Oh god, I’m going out to the garden.” Luhan throws her hand up and turns away from the scene.

“Bye, enjoy being a loner!” Joonmyeon teases.

“You’re mean!” Luhan huffs her cheeks and stomps her way out to the garden.

Luhan walks to the garden with a soft smile despite her words to Joonmyeon, those were normal teasing and she’s happy for Joonmyeon for getting a guy like Yixing. She sits on the chair that’s in the garden and just drifts off with thoughts.

 

Baekhyun sits on her bed after her shower; the sick feeling doesn’t go away from . She sighs and knows that it’s probably what she got 4 years ago in Paris. Everything is the same as how she experience in Paris. She discards her towel and slips into her clothes, she zips her jeans and button is and throws a simple white shirt on her. Her coat is thick enough and the weather isn’t that cold.

She does her makeup lightly, skipping lipstick and just puts on lip balm. She is just not feeling well; she put a plain black headband on and takes her bag and keys before she’s out the door. Joonmyeon invited everyone but not everyone can come, Tao herself said she’ll be really late but who cares Baekhyun plans to stay really late at Joonmyeon’s house because she’s lonely all by herself. She gets in her car, and drives off to Joonmyeon’s house. She bumped into Chanyeol late last night at the market. She needed something that she could eat without wanting to throw up. The latter looked so tired and jet lagged, holding the basket and just taking things without really looking. Baekhyun ended up not buying anything that night.  

 

“Baekhyun, you’re here!” Once Baekhyun steps into the house she is attack by Luhan with a hug.

“Hey,” She sees Yixing bright grin and Joonmyeon beside him.

“Hey, Unnie, you can let me go now.” Baekhyun stands there a little awkward that Luhan in hanging on her like a koala.

“No, I’m never letting you go not after having to watch those two being all gross.” Luhan whines but lets the girl go.

“Oh, them being gross but to be fair, you and Sehun are the same.” Baekhyun smiles cheekily.

“No, they were making out in front of me.” Luhan frowns.

Baekhyun just raises an eye brow at the couple, “Yuck,”

“Yuck indeed.” Luhan nods.

“Whatever,” Joonmyeon sticks her tongue out at the two girls.

“Come on, let’s hang out. Tao’s coming here in the afternoon, after she drops off the kid she’s babysitting.” Joonmyeon motions them into the cosy living room, albeit the house being big, too big for her to live alone in, the interior of the house is decorated moderately and rather cosily.

“Tao is babysitting a kid?”

 

After sending Yuna to her friend’s house, the couple goes to the doctors for her usual check up. So far she has no complication. But Minseok still doesn’t like the check up, despite this being her third child. The doctor is already used to her; the doctor is the same doctor when she had Hong Bin and Yuna. So it isn’t much of a hassle for her and its not awkward if the doctor asks very direct questions.

“Are you okay?” Jongdae glance at her.

“Can we not go?” Minseok whines.

“You know you can’t escape this. Come on it won’t take long. And we have to know if there’s anything happening to the baby and if you’re getting enough vitamins to support you and the baby.” Jongdae says lovingly, knowing Minseok is just sensitive due to her hormones.

“Alright, but next time let’s bring the kids. So they can see the ultrasound.” Minseok says.

“Of course, baby.” Jongdae pinches her cheeks.

“Why are wearing ripped jean?” Minseok suddenly laughs.

“Why? Can’t I wear it?” Jongdae says with a sheepish smile.

“Baby, it’s in the winter.” Minseok pokes his side.

“I’m driving!” Jongdae push her hands away.

“Alright, I’m sorry.” Minseok giggles.

 

“Please wait there for a second and we will call you when Dr. Im is ready.” The nurse at the counter politely motions to the waiting area.

“Thank you.” Minseok smiles and then they both walk to the waiting are.

“There’s nothing really bothering you this days right?” Jongdae’s attention is fully on her.

“Nothing serious, just I’m so sleepy these days.” He leans nearer to her.

“You can sleep all you want when we get home.” Jongdae snickers.

“You bet I will.”

 

“So, Minseok, how are you feeling? Do you still have nausea? Is there any blood or fluids?” The doctor, Ms. Im sits in front of her.

“I’m feeling better nowadays, just a little sleepy. I haven’t puked in some times now. There’s no blood or fluids.” Minseok says.

“Alright, have the baby been moving more?” She asks.

“Yeah, the baby moves a lot especially when Minseok is trying to sleep.” Jongdae answers.

“So that explains the sleepiness,” Doctor Im smiles.

“Do you experience any contractions?” Minseok shakes her head.

“Okay, I’m going to check you now.” The female doctor puts on her gloves.

Minseok have already changed into the gown that’s given, she frowns when the doctor checks. She hates this part the most besides the blood drawing parts of course but thank god it doesn’t last very long.

“Okay, you’re okay. Now let’s weight you.” The doctor throws her glove into the bin.

“I don’t have to draw any blood right?” Minseok asks as she gets up.

“Nope,” Jongdae can see the relief on his wife’s face.

Minseok steps on the scale and it displays her weight. She doesn’t really gain too much weight when she’s pregnant and even when she had Hong Bin she was small but that’s because she herself is small.

“You’re eating right?” She nods.

“He’s feeding me perfectly!” Minseok grins.

“He better be,”

 

After they were done with the doctor, she is brought to the ultrasound room.  Jongdae is standing beside her as she lies on the bed; the nurse comes not long after they entered. Doctor Im is with them too, to see the baby.

“So when are you going to bring they kids?” Doctor Im asks.

Minseok shivers at the feeling of cool gel poured on her stomach, “Next month?”

“Next month,” Jongdae nods.

No other words were exchanged after that as they watch the ultrasound of the baby. Hoping that the can finally find out the gender of the baby, since the last time they did this, they couldn’t get a clear view to determine the gender. Minseok reaches for Jongdae’s hand to which the latter clasps their hands with a loving smile on his face.

“Oh, we can finally see tell if it’s a girl or boy!” They weren’t the only one that is happy to hear that, the visible smile on the faces of everyone in the room told them so.

Jongdae thinks he couldn’t feel any happier but when he holds her hands tightly and looks at how her eyes are so focused on the monitor with a bright smile. Gender doesn’t matter, Jongdae is just happy that he can feel this way again and when he looks at his children, he knows that this is all worth it. It’s worth the fatigue, the sleepless night and the mess.

“Congratulation, it’s a girl.” Minseok quickly looks at him with a wide grin that Jongdae loves to see.

Jongdae just presses a kiss on her hand without any words because no word can express how he’s feeling, cheesy, yeah he knows it but it’s true. They continue to hearing the baby’s heart beat but decided to skip the 3D imaging. Maybe they’ll look at it with the kids and Minseok is tired today so they left early.

“I’ll see you on the next appointment.” Doctor Im bids them farewell.

The smile is glued to their faces; Minseok clings onto Jongdae’s arm as they walk out of the clinic. Jongdae kisses the top of her head. Jongdae asks her if she wanted anything, is she was craving anything. She shakes her head and buries half her face into his side and Jongdae can feel his shirt slowly being wet.

“I’m so happy.” Jongdae holds her close and doesn’t say anything but rubs her arms.

“I ing love you, Kim Minseok.”

“Careful, don’t hurt yourself.” Hong Bin nods vigorously before he goes running to the sandbox.

Tao watches him play with a couple of kids that looks the same age as him and probably one or two that’s older. She watches him closely as he tries to make sandcastles with the other kids, laughing so innocently. She looks around and around her were full of mothers and some of them were dads but the dads were occupied with playing with their sons. She finds herself smiling to the thought of Yifan playing with a boy. Next time she’ll bring Yifan and Yuna along. Hong Bin plays well with the other kids; Tao decides to buy some water for him if for him if he gets thirsty later.

“Is he your son?” A mother asks her when she was walking around the playground, keeping an eye out on him since he moved on from the sand box and on to the slides. There’s no more snow but she thinks it’s a bit dangerous for him to go on the slide.

“Ah, no he’s not. He’s my friend’s child. I’m just babysitting.” Tao says.

“That’s so nice of you to be looking after him. He’s so nice; he doesn’t even fight with the other kids.” The mother sighs.

“Yeah, he is a good kid. But still, kids are cheeky.” Tao tucks a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

 

“Aunt Tao! Can you push me on the swing?” Hong Bin comes running to her while she was talking to a few other mothers.

“Sure,” Tao nods and soon is being pulled by the 5 year old to the swing.

“Hong Bin, do you want some water?” Tao asks him.

“Yes, please.” He nods.

She uncaps the bottle and hands it to him. He takes several gulps of the water before he hands it back to her and wipes his mouth with his sleeves.

“You’re going to dirty your sleeves if you keep doing that. I have tissues; you can ask me for them alright.” Tao pats his head.

“Come on, I thought you wanted to ride the swing.” Hong Bin’s eyes were bright and happy.

So Tao pushes the boy’s swing, laughter and shrieks of happiness comes out from the boys lips when he swings up so high that it looks like he could touch the clouds. Tao couldn’t help but to laugh along with the boy.  His smile couldn’t be any brighter when he got off the swing, but then his eyes avert somewhere else. It goes to a boy sitting alone on the bench.

“Do you want to play with him?” Tao gets down on his eye level.

“Can I?” Hong Bin cautiously looks at her.

“Come on, let’s asks him to play with us.” Tao holds her hand out.

Hong bin nods and takes her hand. They approach the boy.

“Hey, why are you alone?” Tao sits beside the boy.

The boy looks at her with a visible look of fear and shyness.

“It’s alright; we just want to play with you.” Hong Bin offers a smile to the boy.

“Do you really want to play with me?” The boy looks up.

“Of course, come on.” Hong Bin tugs his hand.

“Okay,” The boy nods.

“My name is Hong Bin what’s yours?”

“Sanghyuk,”

Tao joins the two boys for fun game of ball which Sanghyuk had but he had no one to play with. Thankfully she’s wearing her sneakers so it’s alright for her to run around without worrying. She feels glad that Hong Bin has made a friend today.  Tao was worried for a second when Sanghyuk fell while running, but it was put to rest when the boy got up again and then continued running alongside Hong Bin again.

“Sanghyuk, we have to go home!” The mentioned boy’s mother calls for him.

“Awww, I have to go now.” Sanghyuk pouts.

“That’s alright, we can meet again.” Hong Bin says.

“Really, but I can’t come often here.” Sanghyuk picks his ball.

“That’s okay, I’m sure we’ll see each other again.” Tao just watch the two with a smile.

“Alright then, I’ll be sure to look for you when I come here again!” Sanghyuk beams.

“That’s a promise!”

The two boy bids farewell and then separate ways, Tao notice the slightly sad expression on the boys face. After all he just made a new friend; Tao pats the boys head with a warm smile. She looks at her watch, they should get lunch. And after lunch it’s be okay for her to send him home but before that she takes him to the bench and wipes his hands and face clean with the wet wipes she brought.

“Come on, let’s go eat.” Tao lifts him up.

“I can walk on my own. I’m a big boy now!” Hong Bin huffs his cheeks.

“I know you’re a big boy now but I want to carry you.” Tao coos.

And so Tao carries the pouty boy into her car and takes him to a restaurant to get food, which he looks so cute eating with chopsticks, he’s still learning so it looks so cute when he’s so focused on the food. Several times the food slipped and fell back on the plate making the boy frown and near to throwing a tantrum but doesn’t but instead he keep trying. On the way back to his home, Hong Bin fell asleep, it’s his usual nap time and he must be tired from all the running. She carries him in her arms as they go up the elevator. It wasn’t a long time, but she hasn’t spent any time with the boy for a long time. She’s used to taking the boy out to the playground or just simply looking after him when Minseok is under the weather or just can’t watch over him.

“Thanks Tao.” Jongdae takes his son from her.

“No problem, he made a new friend just now.” Tao says.

“Did he trouble you?” Minseok asks her voice hoarse and soft.

“No, he was an angel. Are you alright Unnie? You sound very tired.” Minseok’s eye lids were halfway closed but she can’t seem to fully close them.

“I’m just tired,” She waves it off.

“Get some rest,” Tao sighs.

“I will, thanks again kid.” Minseok smiles sleepily.

“Don’t need to thank me, I enjoy seeing him. I’ll get going now, bye Unnie, bye Oppa.”

 

“Baek, are you okay?” Joonmyeon hugs her.

“I’m not feeling well,” Baekhyun tried to smile.

“Maybe you should some days off of work,” Tao who just arrived says.

“I’m fine, just I don’t know. I’ll be fine.” Baekhyun sighs.

“Have you heard from Yeol?” Luhan sits across from Baekhyun and Joonmyeon, next to Tao. Yixing disappeared for a second.

"Yeol couldn't make it, he looked beyond tired." Baekhyun snuggles closer to Joonmyeon.

"How are you two this days?" Tao asks.

"Just the same old us, who wore a strong perfume." Baekhyun moans in distaste.

It's been about more than month since that night, she remembered it now.

"I think I did, is it really that strong?" Luhan says.

"I don't smell it either..." Joonmyeon frowns.

Baekhyun then jolted up covering with her hand and runs to the bathroom. Slamming the door close and locking it. She kneels in front of the toilet and all her insides came pouring out. She reaches for a tissue and wipes clean.

This can't be happening, she looks down in disbelieve. Not this again, she prays it’s not this again.

"Unnie, open the door." She hears Tao knocking.

She quickly flush it and wash her hands and face, rinses before opening the door to which Tao came inside and locked the door again.

"When was the last time you had ?" Tao blurts out.

Baekhyun slump down to the floor, she can’t believe it. “About more than a month ago,"

"Has your period come?"Baekhyun frowns and buries her face in her hand, shaking her hand.

"This can't be happening..." She gets up and takes her phone before going out to the balcony.

Who else would she call, "Hello?" His voice echoes through her phone.

"I think I'm pregnant," She pauses as she tries to not choke on her tears.

"With your child, Yeol, it can’t be anyone else’s. I haven’t slept with anyone." Baekhyun couldn't help but cry.

The line is silent for a few seconds "I-I'll pick you up in 30 minutes, we're going to the doctors."

"Alright," Baekhyun sighs.

"Baek,"

"Yeah,"

"Don't cry..."

They hang up and she walks back into the room, snuggling closer to Joonmyeon again.

"Yeol is coming to pick me up soon...” Baekhyun whispers.

"Are you okay?"Joonmyeon rubs her arms, giving her some comfort.

"No," Baekhyun sighs.

 

They stayed like that for some time before Luhan and Tao joins them and tries to comfort the girl, and it works.

"Miss, Chanyeol is here..." A maid comes to the living room.

"Baek, let's go." The eye bags under his eyes are visible and Baekhyun can see that he’s shaking as hard as she is.  

Baekhyun walks to him and waves to the others. They look at her and Chanyeol walk out without able to say anything to them.

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun cries in the car.

"Byun Baekhyun, don't you remember what I said 4 years ago?"

"You’ve said a lot of thing." Baekhyun manage to crack a small smile.

"The one I said the night you thought you were pregnant, idiot." Chanyeol pulls her for a tight hug.

"But, you're mostly in Paris now."

"I said if the child is mine I'll try anything to take care of you and the baby no matter what it takes."

 

Chanyeol takes her to the doctor, Baekhyun still shivering with fear. Truth be told Chanyeol wants to fall to his knees too but when he looks at Baekhyun, he knows he has to be strong. She stopped crying a while ago but her lips still couldn’t for her usual beautiful smile but instead the sad face Chanyeol hates to see. Chanyeol reaches over to caress her cheeks softly, and just stares in her eyes when the turns to look at him. He gives her hand a firm squeeze before she intertwine their fingers together, needing all the support she could get.

“Everything is going to be alright,” It comes out soft.

“I hope so Yeol, I really hope so.” This comes out broken.

They arrive at the doctors, and straight away did the test. It shouldn’t take more than half an hour so they wait. They wait in the waiting area, not knowing how to feel about all of this. Should they be happy or should they be afraid or even terrified. They aren’t married or dating; they just happened to have a past together and still love each other. How would Baekhyun tell her parents and how would they react, how would Baekbeom react. Will he flip again, she feels blood draining, the thought of him beating Chanyeol up again.

She looks down to her lap, Chanyeol placed his hand on her. He’s looking at her hand too. He holds it softly and rubs circles on it. Just how he knows she loves it, Baekhyun instead choose to stop him and hold his hand tightly. He pulls her closer to him, and she leans against him. Everything will be alright one way or another, second chances don’t come often and this time, they’re going to fight for it.

She is pregnant.

Chanyeol got beaten up a little by Baekbeom before her father stopped him. With a bleeding face Chanyeol talked to her father privately while she was told off by her mother in her room. She just listen with her head down, she will go through this. But finally her mother stops and embraces her in a hug, patting her head and muttering that it’s alright.

“Mom, I love him. I want to keep this child.” She hears Chanyeol’s car engine start and drives away.

Her bed room door opens, her father stands there with a deep set frown on his face, “Get some sleep, we’ll talk about this tomorrow, come on honey, let’s her rest.” Her father motions for her mother.

The bedroom door closed, and Baekhyun fall onto her old bed, her hand on her lower stomach. She looks down, “Everything is going to be alright, and I’m going to fight for you. You’re dad is going to fight to keep you. Everything is going to be alright, baby.” 


Two things, a) I got lazy at the ending b) This turned out to be 5K. I feel like I'm cramming almost everything in this chapter. ._. I'm sorry. Comments are loved and subs are lovely and very much welcome! Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing~ See ya in the next chapter ;)