Chapter 2

Douce-Amère

Camera flashes everywhere and his mouth are sore from all the fake smiling he’s doing but the smiling can’t stop just yet. Just for today, it’s such a pain in the he thinks all this praise isn’t needed, not to the shop just to the pastries. Not to him.

Waiters stand by getting ready for the huge wave of customers, people enjoys sweet desserts. And the rich loves his sweets, all because they’re cheaper but not lower in quality from the ones made in French.

His shop is filled with people swarming hoping to get their hands on his pastries, and his workers were all hands on deck taking out all the pastry from the back in front, even he had to stand behind the counter, the lines were getting long.

The day went by fast, soon they were sold out. After closing down, he finds Baekhyun sitting on the floor.

“That was crazy.” She says.

“Just go home, I’ll clean up.” Sehun says.

“But it’s a lot.” Yixing carries the empty trays to the kitchen.

“I can handle it.” Sehun shrugs.

“You have to scrub everything clean alright?” Chanyeol says.

“Sure,” Sehun nods.

 

And like that he was left alone in his own kitchen after bidding to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who left together like the cute couple they aren’t yet, seriously what the hell is holding them back since the secret is out, both of them are aware of the others feelings.

Yixing and Jongin is probably heading to Jongin’s dance studio for some release, it’s been a long time since  they danced, he would have loved to join them but duties calls first.

Sehun sighs and starts scrubbing every tray and tools there are, rinsing them with care and hanging them in the right place, placing them on the racks and he finishes by sweeping the floors. His dream is finally becoming reality.

 

Luhan picks up the local newspaper from outside the door and closes her door, walking back to the leaving room plopping down on her couch; her stomach feels a lot better today so maybe she’ll leave tomorrow morning.

The headline catches her eyes, it’s about a young pastry chef opening his first shop in Korea, and in fact the shop is very close to her apartment in Korea

  Speaking of that apartment, she really misses that apartment, the building maybe seems old fashion contrast to the new building in Seoul, the brick red walls of the building. That apartment feels smells and looks more like home.

The smells of fresh lavenders or sometimes roses –whatever fresh flower she can get her hands on- in vases placed everywhere in her house.   

And her bedroom, her all white bedroom, lighted beautifully.

Enough about her back to the young man, says that his name is Oh Sehun, certified and so on, she didn’t care much just made sure to check the shop out once she is in Korea, meanwhile, she glance to her phone lying on the table.

She reaches for it and scrolls through her contact lists. She clicks on the caller id and calls. She waits for the person to pick up, and the person picks up on the seventh rings.

“My darling Joonie,” She coos.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYkOwjBnY08 Listen)

The light flicker on in his apartment, the dawn is on its way. Probably in a good 2 to 3 hours left. He stares out the window, looking for a sign of the crack of dawn. He s his shirt and walks to his room, opening the wide wooden door.

He throws his plaid shirt in the laundry basket along with his grey undershirt, taking off the rest of his clothes and steps into the shower, washing away everything inside and out.

He climbs into his bed after putting on his grey sweatpants; the white curtain gives him a nice view of the lights in the city. He shifts to his side and puts his hand under his head, pulling his grey covers closer to himself, feeling cold.

His eyes were slowly dropping and soon slumber wraps around him.

 

A giggle that sounds melodic in his ears, soft long blonde hair. She’s spinning in circles in the field of flowers, her hair crowned with baby’s breathe flower crown, a shawl on her shoulder and a white dress. Beautiful, he couldn’t deny that.

“Sehun-ah,” She calls him and motioning him to come closer with that beautiful smile of hers.

He looks up to see her face but the sun behind her over shadows her.

Just as he was going to get to see her face, the alarm blast loudly.

 

His body aches with fatigue although he got to sleep, his day starts with a shower, and he slips on black skinny jeans, a white shirt on top he wears a white denim jacket. Put on his converse and leaves the house with his Range Rover.

In front of the shop a black BMW Convertible with red seats parked by clearly belongs to Chanyeol.  Well, Chanyeol’s early, probably Baekhyun wanted to come early, he shrug it off and parks his car.

“Great, you’re here.” Yixing said relieved.

“What is going on? Did I miss something?” Sehun frowns.

“A food judge is coming in two days time.” Baekhyun says.

“Who is it you ask?” Jongin leans on the counter, the shop is still closed.

Sehun raises his eyebrow.

“The question isn’t who. The question is how do we satisfy her?” Chanyeol screams.

This earns a glare and a slap to his arms courtesy of Baekhyun and Chanyeol ends up scowling in pain.

“I’ll just whip something up for her.” Sehun shrugs.

“She’s coming with a friend. And she noted that how important that you satisfy her friend too.” Jongin sighs.

“Well....Who is she coming with?” Sehun sighs.

“She didn’t tell.”

 

Luhan leaves a note on the table, grabs her passport and suitcase, leaves and catches a cab to the airport.

 

Soon she was on the flight to South Korea.

                                      ~~~

Chapter 2 is up and again short, I might update chapter 3 soon (depending cause right now it's passed midnight.) Soo please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like this story! Hope you like my word vomit! :D