Acknowledgement and Acceptance

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract

“You don’t have to treat my wounds again… Yeol Hyung already did it quite a few times earlier today…” Sungjong mumbled and winced as Myungsoo dabbed the wounds with medication a little too hard when he had mentioned “Yeol”.

 

“Tsk. You call this treating your wounds?!” L scoffed as he unwrapped the bandages done by Sungyeol, wrapping Sungjong’s bruises again with new bandages. Sungjong didn’t see anything wrong with Sungyeol’s treatment to his wounds, and so did Myungsoo as well. But he wasn’t going to admit that that choding did a pretty well job. Yeol Hyung? Seriously?

 

“I-“

 

“Don’t worry, I didn’t tell Yeol Hyung a thing about the contract!” Sungjong quickly defended himself, only earning a frown from L.

 

“I wasn’t going to ask that. Did you really think I am such a shallow person who thinks only about himself? NO, don’t you dare answer that.” Myungsoo stopped Sungjong as he saw the boy about to open his mouth in reply.

 

“I wanted to say I’m sorry. Should have known how this school goes, nothing can be kept a secret for long. I should have prepared you.” Myungsoo mumbled. Sungjong smiled as he couldn’t believe the arrogant almighty Kim Myungsoo just apologised to him. Maybe he isn’t like what Sungjong had pictured him to be…

 

As the kingka started to treat the cut just above Sungjong’s eyes, he couldn’t help but stare into the brown orbs that were looking down, he still couldn’t get over the face that this geek’s eyes could be so… captivating…

 

Noticing the pause in Myungsoo’s actions, Sungjong looked up only to see L staring right at him. . He realised his spectacles were gone. It must have fallen off when he was bashed up that morning. Covering his eyes with his hand, he felt around him blindly, hoping something magical happens and his spectacles would pop up beside him.

 

L rolled his eyes in annoyance as he pulled Sungjong’s hand away, speaking in a commanding tone, “From now on, don’t you dare wear those stupid specs, since you are now recognize as my fiancé, have more confidence in your own appearance.” Sungjong hesitated at the kingka’s words, before nodding his head silently, and started playing with his own fingers as the other continued treating his wounds. Sungjong likes this side of Myungsoo. The calm, concerned side of him… He was glad to be able to know this side of the kingka…

 

And Can U Smile~ Niga weonhajana~

 

The beautiful silence was broken by the sudden ringing of Myungsoo’s phone, who immediately fumbled for his pockets and answered the call.

 

“Yoeboseyo?... Ahh sorry baby but something happened so I had to rush home…”

 

For some reason Sungjong’s spirits dampened the moment he heard L utter those words. He knew he didn’t have anything against Gyuri, so why was he upset? Sungjong slowly packed up the first aid kit as he knew L was quite done with the medical treatment, and slowly headed out of the room to pass the kit to one of the butlers to put it back.

 

What Sungjong didn’t know was how L’s eyes had followed his every movement, not really paying attention to what his girlfriend was saying on the phone. Myungsoo didn’t know why, but he wasn’t really in the mood to speak with Gyuri at that moment. He was sure he wasn’t getting bored of her, but this was indeed the first time Myungsoo didn’t feel like picking up her call. When the cute, slightly pouting boy had re-entered the room and seemed to be getting ready for a short nap before dinner, he heard Myungsoo replying to Gyuri, “This weekend? Sorry babe, but I have some… errands to run.”

 

Sungjong spoke up the moment L ended the call, “You have errands on the weekends?” he didn’t know the kingka actually had chores to do.

 

Myungsoo did a dramatic sigh as he climbed onto his bed as well, preparing to take a rest. “Yes, because I have to bring you out for a day, as an apology for the incident that occurred this morning.” L didn’t need to turn his head to see the younger boy to know that the other had his mouth wide open and eyes bulging.

 

“W-what? No no no no! You don’t have to! Don’t turn down your girlfriend because of me!”

 

“I don’t have to, but I WANT to. This is mostly my fault, so take it as my way of apologising. Please.” Myungsoo turned to look at Sungjong with puppy eyes while the younger boy was sitting up on the bed looking back down at him, as though trying not to laugh at how ridiculous L’s expression was. No one, can pull off a perfect puppy look, but himself.

 

“I get to choose where to go?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Okay then!” Sungjong grinned as Myungsoo smiled back. This was the first time they exchanged smiles with one another. And it was sweet. Realising this fact, the duo turned away quickly, getting under the covers as they turned their backs against each other, their cheeks flushed. Omo omo omo… Myungsoo wants to take me out for a day… is that counted as a… d-date??! No no, stop over-reacting. Just a friendly day out, nothing more… The younger male shut his eyes tightly, trying to lull himself to sleep.

 

Sungjong was not surprised to know that he was still going to be targeted by the girls from his school as he knew that they never give up that easily, so the boy was prepared. He had Sungyeol’s number of speed dial, and already informed his hyung if he were to receive a miss call from him; that means he was in trouble.

 

But what Myungsoo did stunned the other, something Sungjong had not taken into account in his plan. The kingka didn’t seem to want to leave Sungjong alone. Either walking by his side or behind, he wouldn’t let Sungjong out of his sight. The noonas, including those who had beat him up the day before, could only cower away and glare at him without L noticing, none of them daring to lay a finger on him.

 

“Hmph. Somehow I feel that that Myungsoo kid’s intention is more than just wanting to protect you.” Sungyeol jerked his head towards L who had left Sungjong with Sungyeol and Sungjong’s group of friends, seemingly unwillingly, to join his kingka friends’ table at the lunch room.

 

“You think too much hyung.” Sungjong mumbled through his mouthful of food, only earning a whack on his head from Hoya for talking with his mouth full, and Dongwoo guffawing away at the side. Sunggyu seemed engrossed in his book while Woohyun was peeking over his shoulder and wondering what was so darn interesting about the novel that Sunggyu wouldn’t even touch his tray of food.

 

“Maybe.” Sungyeol accepted the spoonful of veggies Sungjong offered to him to stop him from talking, chewing yet still continued yapping anyway.

 

“But I bet he is doing this just to fan me off as well.”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: Here you go!!~ the update :D whew!! I am really sorry for not updating for so long due to overload of holiday homework. i am trying to complete them all ASAP therefore din have time to write!!  sooorrryyy!!! T-T I am glad to see that no one unsub *i think* so just to warn you, i won't be updating frequently!! so i hope you can be patient with me XD AND I REACHED A 100 SUBS!!! YAYYYY *throws confetti* don't my new poster look awesome?!?! XD it is done by  4everkathrynGFX !! check out her  postershop > http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103945/dansunhan-poster-shop-open-graphic-graphics-original-poster-request and of course, introducing my new fic.... *dadaddadammm~* THE ANGEL BESIDE YOU it is an OC fic, i am not sure if many of you like it >< *no myungjong or chunjoe, sorry!* but i really had to pen it down because i have been thinking about this storyline for weeks now, but didn't have the courage to write about myself... and i really want to ^^ so i am gonna give it a shot!! i promise a plot and awesome as this *falling in love wasn't part of the contract & the angel beside you are my proudest plots, let me tell you XD*. so i hope you will support me by subbing to it!!! <333 P.S THE POSTER IS DONE BY 4everkathrynGFX again!! i freaking love her XDXD it is so beautiful!!! :3 PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF PRAISES FOR THIS NEW POSTER UNDER THE COMMENTS SECTION KAY ^^ do love/sub/comment!! hope you like the update!!!