Myungsoo's Confession

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract

Sungjong went to school with a heavy heart. He was glad that Hoya and Sungyeol had not suspected a thing when he went home the day before. He was really not ready to go to school and deal with Myungsoo. He seriously prayed that no one would find out and spread rumours about the new engagement again like the last time.

 

 

Hey.” Sungjong literally jumped out of his skin at the soft voice he heard right beside his ear and the arms that wrapped around his waist when he was fishing out his textbooks from the locker. Pulling himself out of the hug, he was horrified to see Myungsoo.

 

 

What are you doing?!” Sungjong hissed, glad that there were no students were passing by the area at the moment. L shrugged as he replied simply, “Greeting my fiance.”

 

 

Sungjong pointed a threatening finger at the kingka, “I don't want to invite any trouble. This was supposed to be a secret!” Sungjong stalked away before Myungsoo could answer, leaving the guy sighing at the back.

 

 

Whispers filled the entire classroom when Myungsoo entered just a tad bit later than Sungjong, immediately walking towards the seat beside him and settling himself down. Sungjong could only bash his head on the table when the teacher explained to him that L had requested for the special seat arrangement. Feeling the stares and glares at him, Sungjong could only hide his face behind his textbook, tembling slightly when he felt Myungsoo's gaze on him as well.

 

 

Thinking that the day couldn't get any worse, Sungjong was proven wrong.

 

 

A shriek silenced the entire cafeteria, even Sungyeol who was busy cackling loudly over a lame joke made by Woohyun. Sungjong couldn't help but turn away from his lunch, looking over at the popular table where the shriek was heard from. Sungjong dropped his spoon as he saw Gyuri in tears, her friends surrounding her and Myungsoo looking at her with guilt.

 

 

Did i do something wrong?! Why are you breaking up with me?!” Gyuri cried. Her words stunned the entire student body, and urgent whispers started to erupt from all around the lunch room.

 

 

But it was Myungsoo's reply that brought upon a few squeaks and gasps, causing the whispers to be even louder, echoing throughout the cafeteria. As the kingka shook his head, he replied “Not you, but me. I've fallen in love with someone else. I am sorry, Gyuri.”

 

 

Who... Who is she?!” Gyuri sobbed even harder. The moment the question was asked, L immediately looked over towards the table Sungjong was sitting at, staring straight into the boy's eyes. Sungjong felt his blood run cold when he felt everyone looking over at the direction Myungsoo was staring at. Sungjong looked everywhere except at the man who was taking large strides towards him, his heart thumping louder and faster at each step he heard coming closer to him.

 

 

Feeling himself get pulled up from his seat, Sungjong could only stare at Myungsoo like a dumb fool as he felt Myungsoo intertwined his fingers with his, holding onto his hand tightly. “We're engaged, and I love him.” And with those words, Sungjong saw Myungsoo's face up close for a second, before he felt a pair of warm lips on his own.

 

 

His first kiss.

 

 

The loud gasps and screams were muffled in Sungjong's head as Sungjong couldn't register anything. Kim Myungsoo, is kissing him. His first love, his first heartbreak, was kissing him. The warmth from his lips was incredible. He felt his own face turning hot and he knew that he was blushing. Sungjong only broke out of his trance when he saw Gyuri running out of the cafeteria from the corner of his eyes, her face covered by her hands as she cried.

 

 

Sungjong pushed Myungsoo away from him and dashed out of the lunchroom, running down the hallway. He couldn't believe that had just happened. It was too much for him to take in, in a moment. Before he could get too far, he was promptly turned around by a hand on his shoulder.

 

 

What... What the hell do you think you were doing?!?” Sungjong yelled at the kingka who seemed unfazed by the outburst from his fiance, “Why did you tell everyone about the contract?!”

 

 

Myungsoo fished out a folded piece of paper from his back pocket. “Because i am allowed to.” Unfolding the paper, he handed it over to Sungjong. It was the front page of the contract. “See here, i wrote 'Either party are allowed to announce the geniune truth behind this Engagement.', 'Either', not 'Neither' “

 

 

Sungjong had not noticed that change in the contract the last time.

 

 

Y-yeah! But... Geniune truth!! What you said back there wasn't geniune!!” Sungjong threw the contract back at Myungsoo. L kept silent, folding the paper neatly as he placed it safely in his pocket again.

 

 

It was.”

 

 

W-what?”

 

 

Myungsoo stepped towards the smaller boy, who was confused to no end. Flinching when he felt Myungsoo's shadow tower over him, Sungjong looked up timidly.

 

 

I love you, Lee Sungjong.” Sungjong squeaked when he felt a small peck on his lips, the words burning into his head. Myungsoo smiled as he walked away, “You will never be able to escape from me.”

 

 

Staring at the figure stalking away, Sungjong felt his knees go weak as he fell to the ground. His hands shot up to cover his burning cheeks. Sungjong thought he could melt under the heat.

 

 

oh.my.god.

 

 

Sungjong had his hands over his ears as he ignored the constant pokes and yells in his dorm room. He had been hounded by his roommates the moment he reached home after school. Sungjong knew Hoya and Sungyeol wouldn't take the news regarding the engagement contract well, after knowing how much he had suffered from the last one. Sungjong hid under his blanket, only to groan as it was ripped away from his body and stuck between tight hugs from the two protective roommates who were bawling.

 

 

Thinking back at the sequence of events that happened that day, Sungjong felt his lips tingling and his cheeks going red unconsciously. He shrieked and push Hoya and Sungyeol off his bed and grabbed for his blanket and hid under it. Damn you, Kim Myungsoo!! Sungjong screamed in his head.

 

 

What do you have up your sleeve, Kim Myungsoo?!

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if my previous chapter was short, but on microsoft word it seemed like an acceptable length. Hope this was long enough. I am having writer's block now a days -____- so i apologise for updating so slowly. I guess updatefastpls motivated me with her/his personal message! ^____^ Such a loyal fan of my fics *i don't even know i have fans, sobs TT~TT* so here is an update!! hope it was satisfying :D HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!~