Felt So Wrong Yet So Right

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract

"I just hit a girl, and I wouldn't mind hitting another." The girls cowered away upon hearing the threat and fled when the latter raised his fist once again. Before Sungjong could comprehend anything, he was lifted up bridal style by his saviour, and he unknowingly clutched tightly onto the other's shirt as he coughed, feeling the pain in his stomach and tasting blood in his mouth once again. His cheeks were burning with pain.

 

“Those b*tches are so gonna get it the next time I see them.” Sungyeol cursed as he hugged the bruised boy closer to himself, hurrying towards the infirmary of the school. Sungjong clutched onto his hyung’s shirt even tighter, softly shaking his head as though telling him not to.

 

As Myungsoo waved his fans off who “walked” him back to the classroom, he settled back down on his seat and was ready to go into dreamland mode again when he realised that one of the seats in his class was empty.

 

Where is Sungjong?

 

“Did you hear? Sunbaes gave Myungsoo oppa’s stupid fiancé a good teaching!” The girl that sat right in front of Myungsoo whispered to her friend. Myungsoo almost fell off his chair. Fiancé? Good teaching? Sungjong??? How did they find out?!

 

“But I heard some senior butted in and he even hurt one of the sunbaes.” The girl’s friend whispered back. Senior? He? “YEAH! And it is the hottie senior Lee Sungyeol! What does he have to do with Lee Sungjong anyway?! How is that stupid girly freak so popular with the hot guys?!” The b*tchy girl didn’t bother to whisper anymore, and could only whine.

 

“I bet he is some , that Lee Sungjong. Just running around trying to hog our oppas; disgusting. He-“ Myungsoo slammed his hands on the desk, freaking the two girls out of their wits as he glared at them. No one had seen Kim Myungsoo this angry before. And Kim Myungsoo never felt this angry before in his life. But the way they had talked about Sungjong… it was unforgivable.

 

Myungsoo ignored the teacher’s shout for his return as he stalked out of the classroom, not before slapping the two b*tchy girls in the face, leaving them wailing to no end. Heading immediately to the only place Sungjong could be, Myungsoo didn’t realise that he was already dashing along the hallway as though his life depended on it.

 

“So tell me,” Sungyeol asked as he placed medication on Sungjong’s wounds, the boy wincing at his touch, “Are you really engaged to that Kim Myungsoo?”

 

Sungjong nodded hesistently, before frantically speaking, “Please don’t tell anyone!! I just want a low profile life in school!! Nothing else!!”

 

“You know this school spreads rumours like a wild fire. It will be hard for you to continue to have a ‘normal student’ identity even if I don’t say anything. Perhaps somebody caught you with him somewhere; you’ll never know how this rumour started.” Sungyeol explained, placing a plaster on Sungjong’s cheek gently, “So is he the ‘friend’ you are staying with now?” Sungjong nodded slowly.

 

“Seriously, I never thought you would fall for someone like that arrogant dude.” Sungyeol mumbled as he continued to rummage for more plasters. Sungjong kept quiet. He couldn’t tell Sungyeol the real truth behind this ‘engagement’. If he did, he would have broken the contract regulations…

 

Myungsoo had finally reached the school infirmary and the sight that greeted the kingka as he slammed open the door to the school infirmary was completely unexpected. There sat Sungjong with his spectacles off, his face already peppered with plasters, and that mysterious guy from the café, who seemed to be nagging as he placed another plaster on the younger boy’s face. Both of them turned to look at him in surprise upon hearing the loud entrance.

 

What the crap was this guy doing here?!

 

Sungyeol had immediately walked up to Myungsoo and snapped, “What kind of boyfriend are you?! Allowing Sungjonggie to beaten up like this?!”

 

L was taken aback by surprise. Who is this stupid dude? And Sungjonggie? Seriously?

 

“Who the freak are you.” Myungsoo questioned the senior flatly.

 

“Damn you are rude.” Sungyeol placed his hands on his hips, glaring back. But he still replied the kingka’s question, “Lee Sungyeol. Senior. Supposedly going to be Sungjong’s roommate until YOU took him.”

 

This is the hottie senior those b*tches were talking about?! Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol from head to toe. Tch, he was way more handsome than him. Myungsoo was silently glad that he did take Sungjong away. Somehow he couldn’t stand knowing this weird senior could be any closer to Sungjong than he was now.

 

Argh. Stupid weird thoughts again.

 

As Sungyeol refused to leave the infirmary, he had chased out Myungsoo instead, telling him to go back to his lessons as he would take care of Sungjonggie by himself. L was scowling throughout the rest of the day. He ignored the pleading gazes from the two girl in front of him, wanting him to forgive them for what they had said earlier. L was not listening to the lesson as usual, but this time his mind was not in a dreamy state; his mind was filled with Sungjong and what the freaky childish senior could be doing with him right now.

 

So the moment the bell rang that signalled the end of school, Myungsoo had packed up his and Sungjong’s bag as fast as he could and rushed back to the infirmary, grabbed Sungjong by the wrist and dragged the boy out, shouting back at the yelling Sungyeol, who did not want Sungjong to leave just yet, that the boy needed rest at HIS house.

 

As the duo walked up the street, merely escaping the crowd in school who were like buzzing bees as they saw Sungjong being dragged off by Myungsoo, Sungjong struggled against L’s grip. Myungsoo tightened his hold, unknowingly infuriated: Sungyeol was practically all over him for the whole day and Sungjong didn’t seem to mind, but now just a simple hold on the wrist from him, Sungjong was already trying to pull away?!

 

“Y-you’re bruising my wounds.” Sungjong broke the silence between them. Myungsoo let go immediately, cursing that he didn’t notice that. No wonder Sungjong wanted to pull away.

 

But then Myungsoo reached for Sungjong’s hand.

 

Intertwining their fingers, L continued leading Sungjong towards his house, who was completely stunned at the kingka’s actions. Both men were quiet for the rest of the walk, even after arriving back home and heading up to Myungsoo’s room, their hands were still attached. Sungjong had millions of questions running through his head: Why was Myungsoo doing this? Weren’t they like enemies just yesterday? And why was his heart beating so fast?

 

And why did it feel so right, holding hands with him?

 

Sungjong shook his head furiously. Remember the contract, remember the contract, you hate Kim Myungsoo, he is nothing but an arrogant kingka…. Upon reaching his bedroom, L made Sungjong sit on their bed as he rushed out of the door, commanding the boy to stay put as he would be right back with the first aid kit.

 

As Myungsoo closed the bedroom door behind him, he leaned his back against the wall opposite him. He clutched his shirt, feeling himself pant lightly, his heart beating at an unusual rate. His cheeks were even slightly flushed.

 

Why did he do that?

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: SUPRISE SURPRISE!!! an early update!!! XD i was just so happy and touched when my subs increased by 10+!! i am so close to reaching a 100!!! therefore i decided to lose some of my sleep just to update this fic, to thank you all wonderful readers!!! HEHEHE i knew quite alot of you were expecting myungsoo to be the saviour, but it isn't!~ but i wrote a myungjong moment to make up for it!!! let me just warn you, this fic is gonna be quite angsty when it reaches the , so be prepared!!!<333 LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! -lets see if this fic can reach a 100 subs or more by the next update!-