Meeting His Father

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract

As Sungyeol sat on his new bed, patting it comfortably as he chuckled at how Sungjong flipped Hoya out of his bed, the older man groaning as the other male flustered around the dorm, grabbing a cup and filling it with orange juice before handing it to the new tenant. Sungyeol smiled at Sungjong politely, sipping the drink as he watched how Sungjong had settled himself back on his own bed, sitting indian-styled and staring at everywhere except Sungyeol.

 

Such a cutie,Sungyeol grinned.

 

Hoya had finally come back to his senses as he greeted Sungyeol warmly, while shooting a glare at his dongsaeng who stuck out his tongue back at him. The trio then spent the next hour chatting and introducing themselves, learning some dorm habits about one another, becoming good friends in no time. Soon, Sungyeol was ruffling Sungjong’s hair as the dongsaeng had moved to sit on his new hyung’s bed, whining as he tried to smack Sungyeol’s hand away.

 

“Are you going on a holiday or something?” Sungyeol asked when he noticed the suitcase beside Sungjong’s bed. The other male fell silent as he tried to think of an excuse, opening and closing his mouth as his hyung looked at him curiously.

 

“Ah… AHAHAHA! Nah, Sungjong is just going to spend his nights over at one of his friend’s house from now on as his friend felt… lonely because his parents were going to be out of town for… a year! And… Sungjong doesn’t want to leave our dorm room officially because he heard of your arrival!! So he is half here half there!” Hoya said through a sneaky smile, with Sungyeol giving him a raised eyebrow while Sungjong mouthed out vulgarities and did violent hand actions at Hoya behind Sungyeol’s back.

 

When Sungyeol turned around, he raised his eyebrow at Sungjong who was smiling back at him sweetly. Something seemed off…

 

When evening approached and the trio had spent the day helping Sungyeol unpack as well as hanging out a whole day at the basketball court and also visiting Sungjong’s workplace, Infinite Café, where Hoya and Sungyeol just sat there and chat as Sungjong started his afternoon shift on weekends. Finally, Sungjong waved goodbye to his hyungs at their dorm as he trudged to Myungsoo’s mansion with his luggage.

 

Sungjong bowed politely, before entering the front door of the Kim household, at the butler who had welcomed him, passing his luggage unwillingly to the maid who had requested that she will move it up to the bedroom. He followed behind her quietly, not satisfied with the fact that L was this pampered in his house, even training the maids to carry simple things like this.

 

“You’re early.” Myungsoo mocked sarcastically as he looked up from his magazine. The kingka was sitting comfortably on a huge red sofa beside the king size bed. Sungjong returned L’s greeting with a grimace as he muttered, “I have a job, unlike some people.”

 

But Sungjong couldn’t stop himself to NOT admire Myungsoo’s room. It was bigger than his whole dorm room, a large grand window stood behind where Myungsoo was seated. The floor was carpeted black and a bathroom door was situated not far beside the enormous cupboard. Sungjong tore his eyes away from the huge bed right at the corner of the room, his gaze back on L who seemed pleased that he had impressed Sungjong with his wealth.

 

“Money isn’t everything.” Sungjong snapped, as though trying to pour a pail of cold water over the kingka’s dignity.

 

“Says the person who signed this contract JUST for money.” Myungsoo sneered, silently cheering that he had outwitted the geek in words, for once.

 

Sungjong stuck out his tongue and started to unpack his luggage that the maid had left beside the study desk, taking out his clothes and hanging them on the empty side of the cupboard. “Seriously, pink suitcase?” Myungsoo laughed as he moved to his own bed, lying on his stomach as he watched the younger man unpack.

 

“No one asked for your opinion.” Sungjong snarled as he continued his task. L frowned at the treatment he received. He seriously didn’t deserve that much hate from this man. This man that he never knew existed till two days ago.

 

L was ready to retort when he heard a knock on the door. Clearing his throat, he shouted out, “Yes?!”

 

“Young Master, Mr Kim has arrived and has summoned you down for dinner immediately.” The voice belonging to one of the maids replied.

 

“.” Myungsoo jumped out of bed and pulled Sungjong towards him, tugging on his shirt and trying to make him look prim and proper. Sungjong slapped L’s hands that were roaming about his body, glaring at the boy angrily.

 

L rolled his eyes as he grabbed Sungjong’s hand and intertwined their fingers. Sungjong’s heart unknowingly skipped a beat as his eyes widened and stared at the taller male.

 

“It is Show time.” The kingka smirked and Sungjong was lead out of the door. They strolled down the stairs, and headed towards the living room. Hearing footsteps, the figure that was sitting on one of the sofas in the living room stood up and turned towards the couple. Sungjong finally met Mr Kim for the first time in his life. If there were no wrinkles on his face and his hair was not slightly grey, Mr Kim would have looked just like a twin of Myungsoo. Suddenly, Sungjong was all nervous as he did not dare to look at Mr Kim in the eyes, betting that the elder was glowering at him for soiling his marriage plans for L. Unknowingly, he tightened his hold on the kingka’s hand.

 

Myungsoo was surprised at the sudden intimacy from Sungjong, ignoring the tint of warmth his heart felt. Introducing his fiancé to his father, L waited for his father to blow up, waiting for him to yell out his objection.

 

But… Mr Kim didn’t.

 

“Sigh. This is your life, son. I am tired of always having to arrange things for you. I am glad for once you are taking yourself seriously. You have my blessings.” Mr Kim ushered the stunned couple to the dining room. Sungjong’s eyes had popped open and Myungsoo wondered if his real father had been kidnapped by aliens or something.

 

In the dining room stood a long and magnificent table, but only half of it was filled with plates of different exotic food ranging from sushi to beef chops. Sungjong tried not to drool as he stared at the feast in front of him. Just as Mr Kim was about to sit on his chair, he looked up and winked at his son and Sungjong. “And Sungjong-sshi, you’re really cute. You have good taste, son.”

 

OH. MY. OMMA.

 

Sungjong blushed and Myungsoo was ready to fake throw up. This is not his father, L swears.

 

After dinner, the couple retreated to their bedroom. Sungjong spoke up the moment the door was closed, “Your dad isn’t that bad after all; he doesn’t look like someone who will hurt another. So we can just break this engagement off right? You can tell him about your relationship with Gyuri Noona. And we can stay away from each other earlier than we thought.”

 

“No.” Myungsoo’s short curt answer left Sungjong confused. L was confused at his own reply too. Sungjong was right. His father didn’t seem like he was going to take any action against Sungjong, so Gyuri wouldn’t be a problem.

 

Why did he object?

 

“Y-you signed the contract already. And if you still want the money, the contract continues. Plus, Gyuri and I are still not ready to announce our relationship. You know, our academy will go berserk.” L cursed at his stammering, but applauded himself for his well thought explanation.

 

Explanation? More like an excuse.A voice whispered in his head.

 

Shut up.Myungsoo thought to himself. Sungjong sighed in defeat and mumbled, “Fine.” as he retreated to the sofa, laying on the soft material, and closed his eyes. Silence filled the bedroom as Sungjong shifted comfortably, ready to sleep early as all his energy had been drained from the full day of drama. Till-

 

“What are you doing?” Sungjong opened his eyes and stared at Myungsoo.

 

“Sleeping?” Sungjong replied, irritated. L grunted in frustration, acting as though he had just talked to an idiot, and walked towards the smaller male. Pulling him up, he dragged the protesting geek by the hand and pulled him onto his bed.

 

“Can you not see my bed is big enough for two?”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: YYAYY AN UPDATE!! omo i reached 50 subs already ?? *sobs* thank you for all your support!!! i am glad author-nims are updating their myungjong fics!! BUT I NEED MOREEE!!! *ROWR!!* hope this chapter was not crappy!!!! haha and I AM FREAKING HAPPY  COS I JUST RECEIVED MY INFINITE PARADISE ALBUM IN MY MAIL!!! and there are like 2 POSTERS MY GOSH!!!! XDXDXD and guess what photocard i got?!?! SUNGJONG!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD my bias!!!! *haha ok i got Sungyeol first but because i bought the album with my friend, she got sungjong. we swtiched since we got EACH OTHER's bias!!! SO LUCKY XD < but i swear, it was kinda hard for me to give up sungyeol since he is one of my top 3 bias too D: and he looks so nice in the photocard!!!* okok i shall stop spazzing... maybe not HEHEHE!! okok i shall go now before i start again!! and omo inspiritkevin: MYUNGPOOP?! i laughed so hard when i saw that XDXD PLEASE LOVE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY!!!!<33 *runs away waving paradise album and photocard in my hand, yelling like a banshee*