A New Arrangement

Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract

“No way!!” Sungjong squeaked as he tried to pull back his arm. NO NO NO NO NO!!! NO WAY IS HE GOING TO LIVE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO!! THAT WASN’T EVEN STATED IN THE STUPID CONTRACT!!!

 

Myungsoo pulled harder on Sungjong’s arm, looking at him amused. “Do you even know WHY we have to go through this contract? Or are you that money minded that you don’t even bother finding out?” Apparently Sungjong was. No. More like he didn’t really give a damn since it was really none of his business.

 

Rolling his eyes, the kingka pulled the younger male back down to the couch before taking his own seat again. He leaned back on the couch, crossing one of his legs over the other, and explained: “The reason why we two have to go through this stupid ‘fake’ engagement, is because of my father who seemed to think arranging a marriage between me and his business friend’s daughter would bring in more business opportunities for our company. And since I have no slightest interest in this arranged marriage at all, I told Father I already proposed to someone else. And thus he wants to meet my fiancé. Which is you.” Pausing for a while and seeing no interruptions from the midget whose jaw seemed to be dislocated from how it was widened in shock, Myungsoo continued.

 

“Therefore, it is only logical if you stayed at my house. Since we ARE engaged, we have to be inseparable, aren’t we?” Sungjong wanted to slap L so hard just to wipe that smirk off his face.

 

His theory seemed to sound logical, yet at the same time not so logical at all.

 

Sungjong gave up. He knew no matter how much he objected, the kingka would always have things going his way in the end.

 

“Fine. But on one condition.”

 

“YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.” Hoya yelled as he stared wide eyed at Sungjong who was lifelessly throwing his clothes into his luggage. Sungjong’s roommate had returned late at night only to catch his dongsaeng dumping his clothes into an open luggage moodily. Within ten minutes, Sungjong had explained everything that had happened; of how he got into a fake engagement with the school’s most popular kingka, of why he wouldn’t be staying in the dorm anymore due to the contract.

 

Yes,the condition he had asked from L was that he was allowed to tell only ONE person about the truth behind the contract: Hoya.

 

Clicking his luggage shut, Sungjong tossed a do-you-think-i-look-like-i-am-kidding look at Hoya, who raised his hands as he backed down, “Chill dongsaeng, chill.” Sungjong gave Hoya a big hug before he placed the luggage on the side of his bed, preparing his leave for tomorrow. Hoya ruffled the younger boy’s head once again, murmuring, “I can’t believe you are doing this just for money. I could lend you, you know.”

 

“Hyung, you know you don’t even have sufficient money to have a decent course of three meals a day due to your overspending on dance outfits!!” Sungjong pouted as he threw himself on the bed, snuggling into his sheets. He was going to miss his bed alot…

 

“Exactly why I wanted to tell you this piece of news!! I met another school mate, during the gathering with Woohyun, Sunggyu and Dongwoo earlier today, who is looking for a dorm room, and I rented ours to him since we have an extra bed!” Hoya pointed at the corner of the room where an empty bed stood, buried under all of Hoya’s dirty clothing and random belongings. “And I thought it would be awesome with three people living under one roof… till all of this,” Hoya waved his arms everywhere at Sungjong and his luggage, “happened.”

 

Sungjong groaned as he retorted, “It is not like I am REALLY moving out of the dorm, hyung. I just sleep in his house for the nights. All my books are still here, plus he can’t control my movements outside of school, so I can stay out as long as I want and be back here in the dorm studying or whatever.”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes and mumbled “it’s still not the same”, and started to throw all his dirty laundry and belongings onto his own bed, clearing the untaken bed and ensuring the extra desk beside the bed was spotless too.

 

“Is the new guy moving in soon?” Sungjong questioned, watching his hyung hard at work.

 

“Tomorrow morning. And he is using your closet since it is empty now.” Hoya pointed a finger at Sungjong before winking, while changing the sheets of the empty bed. Sungjong pouted as he stared at the ceiling. Perhaps he should meet his new roommate before leaving for Myungsoo’s house the next day.

 

Sungjong had told Hoya everything, including the contract details and even the description of L’s mansion. But he didn’t tell his hyung one thing, that one epic event that occurred right after the little chat between him and Myungsoo back at the kingka’s house.

 

Flashback:

 

Right after Sungjong had requested for his condition and L had unknowingly accept without any hesitation, A loud whine came from echoing throughout the hallway that lead to the entrance of Myungsoo’s mansion, “OPPA!!!!~” and the next thing Sungjong knew, Gyuri, the queenka of Woollim Academy, was sitting on the couch beside the kingka and clinging onto his shirt, wailing.

 

“Why?! Why didn’t you tell me about this contract?! Why didn’t you just tell your Appa about us!?” Gyuri whacked Myungsoo’s chest, as the other boy held onto her wrists and soothe her down. “Sorry baby, but I couldn’t risk the slight possibility of my father doing anything to get rid of you.”

 

Heh, and so that’s why I was picked? Because he doesn’t give a damn if I were to be hurt a not? For some reason, that hurt Sungjong. A lot. Sungjong brushed away his thoughts as he focused on the shocking news that was just presented to him: GYURI AND MYUNGSOO ARE DATING!?

 

“Is this the boy?” Gyuri looked over at Sungjong with a bright glance, feeling a lot better after hearing Myungsoo’s explanation. She smiled and reached out to shake Sungjong’s hand, jokingly commenting “You’re cute and pretty like a girl!! Don’t steal oppa from me~”. Sungjong knew why Gyuri was named queenka of their school. She was really pretty, sweet and kind. Awkwardly coughing at Gyuri’s comment, Sungjong smiled back meekly.

 

Myungsoo gave him a look which the younger boy could understand immediately, nodding in response to the kingka’s silent command: No One is to know about the secret relationship between the kingka and queenka of Woollim Academy.

 

Flashback ends.

 

“Ding dong.” Sungjong sat up on his bed immediately, scratching his head as he squinted at the bright sun shining through the windows. Had he fallen asleep unknowingly? Was it morning already? Turning to see Hoya with his legs outspread on his bed, his mouth wide open as he snored, half of the blanket already kicked off the bed, the bell sounded throughout the dorm once again. Yup, Sungjong wasn’t dreaming. He really did doze off last night.

 

“Coming coming~” Who would come so early in the morning? Sungjong shouted as he shuffled out of bed, using his hand to comb his messy hair as he ran towards the door, opening it and staring at the male who was a head taller standing right in front of the dorm door. The black haired male stared at Sungjong in surprise, and the shorter male stared back. “Sorry who are you?” Sungjong greeted, staring down at the silver luggage that stood beside the man.

 

“Erm, I am the new roommate? Hoya hyung rented a bed to me.” The black spiked haired man, who Sungjong has to admit, was pretty handsome, held out his hand when something seemed to have clicked in his head as he grinned at Sungjong, “Ahhh you must be Sungjong-ah! The other roommate Hoya hyung mentioned. Hello!!~”

 

“My name is Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol.”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: is the story turning out good? is it? is it? BAM! i told you it would XD HEHE! you guys should know how it feels like being addicted to reading fics, but i think i am the first to be addicted to WRITING fics! ESPECIALLY this story!! eep *jumps around the room like a bunny* i hope chapter 3 turned out great!! hope to receive lots of subscribe/love/comments!! I REACHED 40 SUBSCRIBERS YAY!! :D aiming for more!!~~ love you guys <33