Surprise

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So I know you’re all sad and miserable because of that Big Bang concert…” Kris said by the table next morning and I shoot him a glare.

“Don’t talk about it.”

He continued anyways, “And I know that it’s you that’s kind of owe me and not the other way around…” he paused, “but you know… since I’m awesome and I have some contacts and ...”

I gave him a tired look, “Congrats, you have friends. That’s more than I thought of you.”

He too shoot me a look, “are you going to shut up or what?” he barked.

“What do you mean shut up? You’re just talking nonsense about stuff I don’t give a about! What do you want me to say?! Aha! Interesting, and what are you and your beloved contacts of yours planning this evening?” I snapped back and continued stuffing my face with cereals.

“I was going to say; give you a surprise but you know what? FORGET IT!”

“I HAVE NOTHING TO FORGET SINCE YOU NEVER GOT TO THE POINT!”

Luhan and Tao watched wide-eyed as we yelled at each other.

“Do you think they’re fighting or just showing each other love?” Tao whispered to Luhan.

Luhan took in the situation for a while then he whispered back, “I think Najin is fighting and Kris is just showing love.”

Luhan nodded and leaned back just as Kris rushed out of the room. I was left eating my cereals aggressively and Luhan slowly leaned over the table.

“Najin… I think you want to see this surprise…”
“ONE MORE WORD ABOUT THAT FREAKIN SURPRISE AND IMMA RIPP YOUR HEAD OFF!”

“Yupp, sorry,” Luhan leaned back to the chair again, “come Tao. Let’s leave her alone. I’ll show you around.”

They both left and so did I after finishing my breakfast.

When I had showered and got dressed I was left sitting on the couch, alone. Luhan were out showing Tao around the neighborhood, and Kris… God knows where Kris went.

Then suddenly the front doo was yanked open and Kris appeared. He looked at me and sighed. Since I was still kind of pissed since earlier I turned my head away, refusing to look at him. Then I felt something bit my stomach and I looked down to see a helmet.

“Are you coming?”

I gave him a dry look, “I’m not in a mood.”

Kris smirked, “you will be,” he said, “come on now.”

He went over to the couch and gripped my wrist, then he started to pull me with him, out to his motorbike.

“Please Kris, just leave me alone,” I whined but he only gave me a determined face. I really had to compliment him for his patience, despite all my whining he still wanted to give me something.

“Please Najin, just come with me. I swear you’ll like it. If not I’ll never give you anything again.”

I sighed. He wouldn’t give up. So I hopped onto the bike and glared at him, “Well? Are we going or what?”

A grin smug up onto his face and he placed himself in front of me.

 

 

3 POV

 

Kris knew Najin had kissed him because of Woohyun, but he didn’t really care. When she came up to him, he though she would scold him for something, God knows what, but then she kissed him and the thought turned into a dream instead. Because who knows, maybe she did it because she realized she had feelings for him. But then it hit him that Tao had probably told her something about Woohyun, which made her flip.

But somehow he wanted to believe that she wasn’t one to use him as a rebound. But even if she did, Kris was going to forgive her, because she kissed him. She kissed him.  And he would let her do it again, even if it was just to make her boyfriend jealous.

 

Kris heart raced as she put her arms around him, when he climbed up on the motorcycle. What if maybe the kiss meant something? It’s not like he was the only guy at the party, she could’ve picked anyone to make out with—

“Are we going, or what?” she then snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Uh, um, y-yea,” he responded and started the motor.

He had a feeling she would love this surprise.

 

When they finally stopped after about half an hour she let go of his waist and he almost wished they could go for a little while longer. It was silly thoughts, really, he shouldn’t feel this way about her. Why could one touch from her make him feel so good?

He turned around to smirk at her where she stood, bored, waiting for him to speak up.

“Where are we?”

He thought it was quite funny how she didn’t recognize the place, but decided to ignore her question, “You need to put this on,” he said and held forward a blindfold.

“Never,” she refused. He gave her a look and she sighed, “Fine, give it.”

It tinkled in her belly as he turned her around and helped her on with the slice of fabric. She then let him lead her, blushing madly. She managed pretty fine to stay calm and controlled when just talking to him, but his light and careful touch was another thing to handle.

She herd other footsteps and a mans deep voice as he talked in Mandarin with Kris. She would never get tired of hearing Kris talk in Mandarin.

For the slightest second she wondered of the possibility of Kris selling her off, but pushed the thought away.

Come on, pull yourself together Najin.

The two of them laughed and then she felt a light squeeze on her shoulders when Kris begun to lead her again.

“Kris, where are we going?” she dared to ask.

His breath brushed against her neck and she hadn’t realized he was so close, “You’ll see. Don’t worry,” Najin felt his lips move and her cheeks went on to an even deeper shade of red. She heard a door open in front of her and then close behind her again. She was actually staring to freak out. He heart was beating like crazy and Kris’s hands on her didn’t really help. She began to hear noises. Loud noises of many, many people talking, screaming and.... crying?

She started to freak out even more, but not because she was scared anymore. He couldn’t possibly have…?

He continued to lead her towards the huge crowds of screaming fangirls. Then suddenly she heard another door open and the voices faded away a little bit. What? He was leading her away from it now? What’s going on?

Najins’ heart was almost beating its way out of her chest and she couldn’t help but smile. Then suddenly the blindfold was taken away and she took a moment to adjust her eyes. In front of her stood Kris and smiled at her. She was in a huge room filled with cloth hangers, music equipment and busy people running around like crazy.

“I’m serious, Kris, where are we?” she looked around, too scared to say her guess out loud.

“Haven’t Luhan told you about the time we were modeling for a magazine?”

She slowly nodded, slightly remembering Luhan mention something about him and his friends getting a modeling-opportunity. She hadn’t figured it was such a huge thing tough. Then another guy came up to them, smiling.

“Ni hao, Kris, Najin-mêi,” he took her hand and gave her a charming smile. When she finally realized whom it was tears begun to form in her eyes, not knowing is she should scream at Kris or cry. Instead of choosing she decided to do both. While tears running down her cheeks she turned to Kris and begun to hit him.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me, you stupid idiot moron, how could you,” she yelled as Kris dodged her hits while laughing, “I hate you! I hate you so much!”

He suddenly wrapped her into a hug while slightly laughing, “So you like the surprise?”

Najin sniffer, “I love it,” she hugged him back tight.

Big Bang’s manager quietly cleared his throat, saying he was still there, “There is two seats reserved for you in the front. The concert is about to start,” he smiled.

Najin hesitated, not really wanting to leave backstage. The manager only chuckled, “It’s okay! You have pass for backstage later. Big Bang is very excited to meet you.”

Her jaw dropped as she felt like crying again. FREAKING BIG BANG SAID THEY WERE EXCITED TO MEE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter