Shopping (Kris-day)

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N;

Thank you so much for the poster Spotlight Posters! I love it! And if someone else wants to request from them I'll just write the link here! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847707/spotlight-posters-open-angst-graphics-poster-request-romance-postershop-graphicshop

Love you guys! Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment if you like it! :) <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Shopping

 

Since Luhan didn’t have any breakfast at home, we decided to go to a café. We all looked like zombies while walking the streets. It had stopped raining and everything started to dry up.

“A cappuccino and a sandwich, please.” I ordered from the person behind the disc. She nodded and moved he gaze to Kris –who studied the sandwiches behind the glass very carefully-. Her eyes widened a little and she stared at him like he was some sort of a God. If you looked carefully, you could see the drool from . Then she cleared and tried to get a more professional expression on her face.

“And your boyfriend?” she asked.

Smooth, there!

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I blinked at her. She looked from me to him and her face lid up. Either Kris hadn’t heard, or he just pretended like he didn’t because he suddenly turned around and stared at me.

“Are you done yet? I’m hungry.” he snapped grumpy and scoffed me away. Of course he didn’t have any girlfriend with that attitude. I took my stuff and went over to the table where the rest of EXO sat and were generally loud. I could see the clerk doing all in her power to charm Kris. He actually smiled, so she had to do something right. Then he was done talking to her and came towards us again.

What does people really see in him? Sure, he is deadly handsome, I’ll admit that, but besides that he has a terrible personality. The person who can endure that defiantly has to be a hero.

I wouldn’t want to be that person.

“Did you get her number?” Chen almost yelled excided when Kris got back. First he just stared at Chen and raised his eyebrows, then he threw a napkin to him.

“Here, take it.” Kris said and took a seat.

“Sweat! Thanks, hyung!”

Kris just snorted and concentrated on his food. What does Kris have against pretty girls? Another one of those perfect matches, but noooo, not this girl and not HyunDae, no one is apparently good enough for him. Is he gay? He can’t be! He just doesn’t seem like that kind of person! I need to ask… But maybe he will…

“Why doesn’t you want her number?” I asked as confident as I could. He glanced at me.

“She’s not my style.” He muttered.

Of course not.

It hit me that I needed to get a birthday present for my mother and a pair of new jeans since my last black pair had split. Though I really hated to shop!

“I need to go guys, but thank you for yesterday!” I sighed and stood up.

“Where are you going?” D.O asked and looked at me with big eyes.

“Erm… It’s my mothers birthday tomorrow and…”

“OMG, RIGHT, IT IS! WHY DIDN’T YOU REMIND ME NAJIN?” Luhan shouted and flew up. “Come on, we need to shop!” he then continued. Luhan took my arm and dragged me out from the café, leaving the other dudes just staring at us. I managed to shout a goodbye and Luhan an “I’ll call you” before we were out. It felt kind of weird just leaving them there, but my lovely cousin didn’t really give me much of a choice.

“Now, where do we start? Maybe she wants a necklace?” Luhan proposed and went in to a jewelry shop.

“I don’t know… She has loads of necklaces!” I pointed out while looking at all the diamond rings. They were beautiful. Luhan nodded.

“Is there anything she don’t have?” he asked. I had to think for a moment, and then I shook my head. “Do you think she wants one of those?” he asked and pointed at the rings. “Or like a new mascara? Something girly?” I shook my head.

“I was planning on giving her like a book or something.”

“That’s so boring!”

“She likes to read, you know!” I said. Luhan rolled his eyes and we left the jewelry shop. Seoul is so big! There has to be something to give her!

After two hours of looking I ended up buying a book and Luhan had decided to give her a gift card on a spa.

“Are you up for some bubble-tea?” Luhan asked when we passed another café. Sure, why not. I nodded. We ordered and decided to take it with us, when I saw someone. It was Woohyun. And he wasn’t alone. Opposite him Chloe sat and laughed. She saw me and waved big. I faked a smile and was just about to leave. Did they know each other? They have never spoken a word with each other in school. Then Woohyun saw me and his face changed expression from bored to surprised.

“Najin! How are you?” he asked when he came closer. He seemed a bit ashamed.

Yeah, like you care.

“I’m just fine, now!” I answered coldly.

“I wanted to call you, but I was just didn't know waht to say… I’m sorry! When you got harder to breath… I just didn’t know what to do! And they wouldn’t let me in on the hospital, so I thought you didn’t want to see me and…” he started.

Woah! Slow down, I didn’t say anything. No hard feelings –anymore.

“It’s fine! I’m alive, right!” I smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter