China

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hola! Bonjour! Hello! Hej! Annyeong! Ni hao! Konichiwa!

Comment your language! I want to be able to greet everyone! ^^

----------------------------------------------------

15. China

 

We had agreed on that Kris would pick us up 4 a.m. the next morning. Luhan had woken me up at 3 a.m. and we were out and ready exactly 3.57 a.m. I had barely slept last night because of the excitement so, in other words, I’m tired as .

I’m sure I had forgotten to pack something. I always do, but who cares now? I’m going to China! Whoop whoop!

“Geez, what happened to you two? You look like you haven’t slept for days!” Kris gasped when we entered the car. Both Luhan and I shoot him a killing glare.

“Can’t believe I’m showing up on the airport with you guys! People will only remember me as the crazy handsome man that got outshined by the two crazy looking ghosts.” he sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

“If you don’t mind, I’m going to sleep now! Please do not disturb.” I ordered and pulled my hoodie over while leaning against the window of the car.

The peace lasted for a few minutes. Then a real pain in the noise started to roar in the car. I groaned and pulled the hoodie back down. In the front seats Luhan and Kris were having a smaller concert of their own.

“Really?” I cried and slapped the front seat. They looked back at me.

“Hey, no free tickets!” Kris scolded and gazed me through the rearview mirror.

“I want to sleep! Be quiet!” I snapped back.

“Well, I’m sorry, but we are! It’s just your ears that are super sensitive.”

I was a few inches from killing him. I swear!

“Turn the radio off, or I will… I will…”

“You will... what?” Kris smiled.

“I will slowly but painfully… WATCH THE ROAD YOU IDIOT!” I screamed. Kris was almost about to crash down in the ditch when he turned his eyes and the car back to the road.

“Are you sure you passed the test? BECAUSE IF YOU ASK ME, YOUR DRIVING IS UNSURE AS HELL!” I barked. My heart was pumping a hole in my chest and I was at least 90% sure that I would have a heart attack any time soon. Didn’t this happen last time too?

“Ha-ha! Close there!” Kris sweated.

Too close.

“Geez man! What happened?” Luhan panted. Kris glanced at me through the rearview mirror again and cleared his throat.

“I don’t know… Something caught my eye!” he replied quiet. Somehow it felt like he was talking to me. I snorted. Lame excuse to blame it on me.

 

Three hours later we were just about to board the plane. My stomach tickled.

Sure, I have been flying before, just not alone –as in like, without adult.

Let me see now… Seat nr. 64…

I found it and took the seat by the window.

“Yah, I want the window seat!” I looked up to see Kris.

“Just take another seat.” I responded and looked out. Then I remembered Luhan. I turned my head to look at him behind Kris, flicking with his eyes. He was about to panic and we hadn’t even left the ground yet.

“Fine, here take the seat.” I muttered and glared at Kris. I placed myself between them so I could have a perfect watch over Luhan and at the same time see out if I wanted to. For Luhan the safest place was so close to the middle of the plane as possible.

Yes, my cousin is very afraid of flying. Not just flying, he’s extremely scared of heights. He had already started to stuff his mouth with sleeping pills, so he would doze off just as the plane would take off. I felt so sorry for him. If we could have taken the train we defiantly would have! Even if it would take a few days.

“It’s fine!” I promised and took his hand. I knew it didn’t help much, but it somehow made me calmer as well. Luhan eagerly squashed my hand and took deep slow breaths. "Here, you can borrow my teddy bear!" I offered and handed my beloved cuddling toy to him. He thankfully took it and started to squized it passionated and I almost regretted the offer. He was going to brake the poor toy!

Yes, I brought him! I mean, am I going to see China, so are my best friend going to! I never go anywhere new without him.

“Five minutes to take off dear passengers. Cabbing crew, cross check and report!” the pilot reported in the mice. I felt the excitement grow and let out a little squeak while Luhan started to cry. I turned around, only to see Kris staring at me. He quickly turned away his head when our eyes met. Weird. Then the plane took off.

“Hi everyone, this is your captain speaking! Welcome to Korean airline! Today in this beautiful weather we’re flying to nothing else than China! We plan on arriving at our destination around 5 p.m.…” the pilot informed just as Luhan fell into a consciousless sleep. He still held my hand.

Great, 3 hours on a plane. With only Kris as company. Amazing!

I slowly moved my gaze over to him. He gave me a suspicious glare.

“We should do something!” I suggested before things got awkward.

“I’m going to sleep!” he then responded and turned around, facing the window and leaving me there, spee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter