Let me introduce

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Let me introduce “hell”

 

When class finished I was already ready with my bag and rushed out of the classroom. Not that I’m a loner, I just want to skip all that “have a nice weekend” crap. I mean seriously, weekends come every week; do you have to make such a big deal out of it? My “friends” had taught by now so they didn’t expect me to be there for a goodbye hug.

The reason they don’t get the straight title “friend” is because I don’t want to have that kind of close relationships with anyone in this school. Everyone in this freakin’ town was so fake and annoying. The only thing they can be to me is “noted”. I started to walk home in my usual power-walk and of course, it rained.

“Hi sweaty! Can you do me a favor and order pizza when you get home?” I heard a voice yelling when I passed the park. I just kept walking without turning my head.

Her? Well, that’s my mom. Just ignore her, everyone does. At the moment she was doing her daily yoga, outside, in the beautiful weather. People had gotten used to it now, but you can imagine how embarrassing it was the first years in school. I didn’t talk to her in a month, just to see if that could make her stop, but nooooo, why would she?

My mother doesn’t really have this thing that tells when you should not do things like this in front of your daughters school. The doctors claim that she’s totally normal, but I doubt it.

Though, I did as she said. When I got home I ordered two pizzas, one with mushrooms and one with pineapple. Then I picked up my mobile from the bag and took a seat in the big and cozy couch. Second thing I saw when I opened Instagram and scrolled down was a picture that my cousin Luhan had posted. It was he and his friends joking around.

I realized that it was almost a year since I had seen him and I missed him. He had tagged some names that I had seen before and another strange name. EXO. EXO? It sounded familiar… Oh right, I remember him saying something about his friends in EXO. It must be the name of their group. What a lame name.

 I was just about to comment how dorky they were when the doorbell rang. I groaned and looked at the door. Then I tried to measure the dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter