Christmas gift

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

19. Christmas gift

 

“I like the glasses Najin.” Pei tried to cheer me up. “They’re not as bad as you think.” I frowned my brows. Yi Na nodded in agreement next to him.

“You’re lucky! Some people, “she took a pause pointing at herself, “look terrible in it. Though, I wish I wouldn’t. Glasses make one look smarter. And I could need that.” she chuckled.

 “You can try them…” I offered while taking them off and handed them to her. She clapped her hands with a pleased smirk and putted them on.

“Who told you, you didn’t looked good in glasses?” I huffed. She sent a Pei a glare.

“He did.”

I also sent him a glare. “Don’t believe him. You look beautiful.”

At first I didn’t like Yi Na. I thought she was one of those. One of those annoying and girly girls. But she was actually pretty cool.

“Really?” She lid up and smiled with her whole face.

“Yeah, but I kind of need them back now. The absence of them makes me feel dizzy.”

 While she passed them to me again Luhan came and joined us with the drinks we had ordered on a tray.

“Sugar free for you, milkshake for you, milkshake for me and a cappuccino for my lovely cousin.” he said as he handed out our orders.

Pei had suggested for us to go to the mall today and since we didn’t have anything else on the list today, we’d agreed. Plus, Christmas was coming up and I needed to get a gift for Luhan.

While the other dialoged around me I pressed the Instagram icon to see what my friends in Korea were up to.

I scrolled down the page until I froze in the move. A picture of Woohyun and YaeHin being too close, if you ask me. But it probably didn’t mean anything, right?

I clicked on Woohyuns profile, only to notice a whole bunch of those kinds of pictures. She was in the bigger part of all photos. My heart fell a bit. Did he cheat on me? I, the girlfriend, was not in a single one of his photos, and she was in almost all of them.

“Sad Kris couldn’t join.” Yi Na then moaned. I lifted my gaze and looked curious at her. How well did they know each other?

“Yeah, sure. Don’t you agree Najin?!” Pei said ironic, wanting me to follow the joke.

Honestly, you noticed the absence of Kris. But if that was in a good or a bad way, I had no idea. Maybe both. Luhan looked questioning at me.

“Shall we shop?” I suggested, ignoring Luhan.

“Well, duh! Why else would I be here?” Yi Na commented and rolled her eyes. I giggled.

Correction; Maybe she was a little one of those girls. She probably was one of those who made shopping her living. Her lifestyle. But she amused me.

“You know what? We’ll just stay here…” Luhan said and gave Pei a questioning look. Pei slowly nodded and Yi Na dragged me with her to some store.

 

“Like this?” she asked after a while. I looked up from my phone.

“It’s nice.” I answered, as I was supposed to. She took another look in the mirror.

“Na, I don’t like the color.” She then said and closed the drape. This was seriously boring.

 

                      -Have you bought anything for L yet?

 

A text from Kris was shown on my display. I stared at it. Did Kris just text me? Should I answer or just pretend I didn’t see it?

 

                      -No, have you?

 

I decided to reply anyway. Truthfully, I had no idea on what to get him. Maybe Kris could inspire me?

 

                      -Nope. What does he like?

 

                      -How the heck would I know?! You’re the guy!

 

                      -Yeah, but you’re the cousin!

 

That was true though. Seriously? Am I supposed to think about something myself?

 

                      -He does like the Rubix cube… BTW AREN’T YOU THE BEST FRIEND?!

 

                      -You seriously don’t think he already got one? Yeah, what’s your point?

 

                      -Well, then you think of something, smartass!

 

I was annoyed. Why did he expect me to think?! He has a brain of his own.

“Is it Kris?” a voice suddenly starlted me. I jumped a little and looked up at Yi Na. I then nodded. A hopeful smile appeared on her lips. “Is he coming?” I shook my head.

“I doubt it.” My words seemed made her disappointed. She then tilted her head and looked me deep in the eyes.

“Why are you texting him? Do you like him?”                     

Okay; First, I did not text him! He texted me first!

It was just like talking with Luhan. I sighed.

“No, I don’t.” Her reaction was a bit different from Luhans though. When he became suspicious, she became happy.

“Good! So you’re okay with if I take him?”

I froze. She wants him? The weird thing about this is that her words seemed to hurt more than Woohyun being with YaeHin. Why is that?

“I guess…” I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter