Boyfriend

I'm not one of those
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13. BOYFRIEND

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kris

“Come on, go faster!” Luhan urged me with the glare on the black cab in front of us. He almost stood up in the seat of excitement.

“This is ridiculous, why am I even doing this?” I mumbled to myself as I drove.

“WE’RE LOSING THEM!” the dork suddenly yelled. “I can’t see them!”

“Good then let's go home!” I proposed. I knew it was the best option. Why would we spy on Najins' date? It’s not fair and I would defiantly not want someone to do that for me. Plus, we’re not friends. Right?

“There! I think I can see them!”

My whole body screamed and begged me to follow. What if something happened? Maybe he’ll make her do something she doesn’t want to? Maybe he'll take her to some weird placce! Maybe... Wait, why am I thinking this again? You’re not friends Kris! Remember? Or are we? When do you start consider yourself friends with someone, really?

Fine, let’s say I’m friends with Najin. What kind of friend would I be if I spied on her? Maybe she would take it the wrong way. I suddenly stepped on the brake.

“What are you doing?” Luhan exhaled and gave me a stressed expression.

“I just realized I forgot my… pen at your place! We need to get it!” I lied and turned the car around. Luhan looked like he couldn’t believe his ears.

“Are you kidding me? Your pen?”

I nodded. “It’s really important!”

“Nononono! I’ll buy you a new pen, just turn the car around! Otherwise we’ll lose them!”

“We’ve already done than!” I clarified without really caring. Luhan looked out and cried.

“Whyyyyyyyy, Kris?! I swear, if she dies…”

“She won’t!” I snapped and the radio. That depressing song from when Najin and I were driving stated again. I sighed and switched. I can’t believe she likes this one. If it weren’t for the fact that she seemed to enjoy the song last time, I would’ve changed. She’s got a terrible taste in music.

“Why did you change?” Luhan asked. He too?

“Come on, man! The song is crap!” I groaned.

“It’s not and I feel kind of hurt when you say that!” that dork said and pouted. Geez! This dude isn’t manly at all! Not even a bit! Not even girls can pout like that and look so ridiculously cute!

“You have just the same taste in music as your cousin!”

“As Najin?” well is there any other cousin? “I don't like Big Bang!” he then said. Who said anything of Big Bang?

“I meant this song, !”

“This song? Najin doesn’t listen to this kind of music! She thinks it’s too depressing!” Luhan responded and looked a bit clueless. She doesn’t? Then… Then I don’t understand why she didn’t switch last time! Does it mean I listened to this crap for almost five minutes because I thought she liked it?

Kris, you er.

 

“It’s 11.28 p.m.! Where is she?”

Luhan had looked nonstop at the watch for an hour now and every time the pointer moved the sighs got deeper and deeper. Mr. and Mrs. Lu had gone to china with my parents this week to check that everything was clear before our trip. And get some privacy…

At that moment the door opened and a weirdly smiling Najin came in. Funny, it seems like every time I see her, she always smiles weirdly.

“WHERE ON EART HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Luhan scolded, but she didn’t seem to notice.

“Hi to you too, deer cousin! Hello Kris!” she almost sang and went upstairs in her own dream world.

What. The. .

What’s up with her? Did he kiss her? A weird feeling spread in my body again. He can’t have done that! It’s the first date!

“That little… Is he still out there?” Luhan hissed and ran out.

We had agreed on that since both me and Luhan –and Najin- were left here, I should sleep here this week. Yeeey!

Luhan came back in, obviously annoyed.

“He left, that bastard. Do you think he kissed her? Would he do that?”

I could almost laugh at him. Big deal, she’s big enough. Though, I felt a small rip in my heart by thinking that thought. She wouldn’t, right?

 

Najin

“I’m thinking a big party, now that your parents are gone!” Chanyeol proposed and painted up the whole scene by the table in the cafeteria. “Hundred people, at least!”

Baekhyun giggled. “Why stop there? Thousands, millions of people!”

“What do you think, hyung?”

“Absolutely not! They’ll notice, and even if they wouldn’t, the maids would tell!”

“Then how about a game-night? With the dudes?” Lay asked. The other boys agreed on that and then slowly moved the gaze to me. I showed my palms.

“Don’t worry! I won’t disturb!”

“Why? We wouldn’t mind! You’re kind of like one of the dudes…” D.O said and looked at me with big eyes. I actually got a bit touched.

“Thanks, but I’ve got plans…” I admitted and could feel the heat in my heart when I thought of Woohyun and yesterday. I probably blushed as well, because all of them stared at me.

“You can’t take those plans another day?” Chen asked. I smiled and shook my head.

“Sorry… I have a da-“

“Don’t bother to tell us! We don’t care!” Kris then interrupted my explanation. For the first time this week he actually seemed pissed. Otherwise he had been pretty cool and actually talked to me a lot. I started to think he maybe started to accept me. Suho slapped him hard on the arm and gave him a killing glare.

“You have a what?” he then encouraged me to continue and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter