007

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7
     Sojin made her way to Sunmi as soon as possible with Jae Wook. She didn't know what to think at all. Part of her thought it was just a joke to make her come by faster but a part of her believed that what the butler said was true.
 
      "Miss, you can't just barge in like that" a maid held Sojin back as she kicked the doors open. Sojin didn't care anymore. She needed to see Sunmi as soon as possible because her patience was running out.       "Where the hell is Sunmi?!" The girl shouted, looking around the room filled with scared maids. Sojin was glaring daggers at each one of them for not answering.       "Sojin,..." The said girl turned around, her eyes filled with anger and worry. "You made it... P-Please come with me", Sojin recognized the voice as the butler's voice and she immediately followed him.      "What's happening here?! Where's Sunmi?" Sojin asked, following the butler along with Jae Wook behind her. "S-She's in her study room...dead" he said, fear creeping up face.      Sojin widened her eyes as the butler opened the doors. The sight in front of her eyes made her knees go week and she dropped down to the floor. "No... This is just a joke right?" Sojin whispered, looking at the lifeless figure that was on the floor.      It was, no doubt, Sunmi. She was covered in blood that started from her wound on her stomach and from . Sojin slowly made her way over to Sunmi and checked her pulse.      "W-What happened?" She asked, her head shaking like crazy. Her eyes started to water and the very first drops of tears fell down. Sunmi looked as if she was attacked pretty badly due to her condition right now.      "After her meeting, she said she was going up to her study room. I thought I heard some suspicious noises coming from the room but since she said not to interrupt her, I just walked away. And three hours later... I-I found her like this" the butler sounded really guilty. His hands were shaking and so were his knees.      Sojin shook her head and let out some more tears. It may sound stupid but Sunmi was like a sister to Sojin. Since she didn't have a sister before, she really loved all the care that Sunmi gave Sojin.      It had been so long since their last meeting but now that Sojin was back, Sunmi had to leave her. Sunmi was a caring queen. Not like any of the selfish queens in the past. She deserved so much more. She deserved everything but this. 
     Sojin wiped her tears and stood up, turning to face the butler. "I'm going to have my revenge... I'm going to find the person who murdered her and make sure they suffer" Sojin clenched her fist tightly as she took a last glance at Sunmi.       "Tell me, who was the last person she met?" Sojin directed the question to the butler and he looked up at her, "She was at the meeting with the councils".   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter