035

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Sojin took a deep breath as she stepped down from the car and was left agape. The sight in front of her was breath-taking.

The weather was a typical late afternoon, closely evening. The guild was supposed to visit this place early but Sojin figured most needed some rest to be up and awake during this trip, including herself.

DongJae Field was a large grass field surrounding a small tree forest. It was so beautiful and refreshing. It made her wonder how such a beautiful and pure place was still left in a dark and cruel world like this. If beauty still existed in this world, there isn't any reason for hope to not be shining through darkness.

"You need a help with your bags" Sehun walked up behind Sojin making the girl turn around to look at him. "No, thanks" she said with a gentle smile.

"You look like you're struggling with the bag, though" Baekhyun appeared right next to Sehun with a smile and Sojin chuckled, "I'm still not struggling with a bunch of idiots like you, how can I be struggling with just a bag".

The joke made Baekhyun pout but smile at the same time, sending a warm feeling in Sojin's heart. He had been in such an awful state because of her and she wanted to do everything to make it up to him.

"I'm taking this, puppy" Kai snatched Sojin's bag and walked away before the girl could even protest. Sojin widened her eyes and ran after him, turning this into a chasing game, where she caught up to him and jumped on him, making Kai drop down to the ground.

"Yah! Give it back" Sojin grabbed the back, pulling it with so much force she thought it was close to ripping but she ripped Kai's shirt instead.

The boy widened his eyes and looked at his shirt as if it was his treasure and pushed Sojin to the side, "That was my favorite!" He frowned, making Sojin giggle.

"Your problem" she said before taking her bag and standing up but it wasn't even ten seconds before she was pushed down on the ground again, but this time by Baekhyun.

The guy literally flung himself onto Sojin and Kai and thus squeezing them down against the ground. "Ugh, dude you're heavy" Kai said, pinching the other.

"Stop pinching like a girl, you brat!" Baekhyun said back. "You're the girl here!!!" Kai shouted back, struggling to push Baekhyun off of himself while Sojin successfully slipped away.

"Such idiots" Sehun said as he walked closer to the mess but a small smile was plastered on his lips making Sojin smile widely to herself. "This is gonna be so much FUN!"



"Let's randomly pick out tent-mates!!!" Jiyoung exclaimed as she held pieces of papers in her palm. The members gathered around her and each picked a piece of paper.

"Number 1!!!" Baekhyun shouted and immediately, Taehyung and Jackson ran to him with stupidly wide smiles.

"Okay. Who's number 2" Sojin raised her hand up as if to signal her tent-mates to gather around her and her eyes widened as she saw the two walking to her.

Choi Jae Wook and Jeon Jungkook... Great, this is gonna be so much fun. Sojin mentally face-palmed, already imagining how boring and awkward it'll be between the three of them.

Sojin really wanted to have fun on this trip. But Jae Wook and Jungkook were the least talkative and they were both stuck with her. And because they were boys, she knew it'd turn out to be very awkward.

"Okay, shall we start with the tent?" Sojin rested her arms on either sides of her hips and looked from one to the other. Sojin awkwardly watched them as they stood quietly, not even showing a drop of emotion.

"Guys, can you at least nod?" Sojin sighed and went to take the tent base and the needed stuff. She knew this was going to be a loooong trip.

JaeWook and Jungkook both followed Sojin to find a firm and large place to set up the tent. And she started to feel jealous as she looked to the side, seeing how Baekhyun just needed to use his power to built his own tent-base.

Great enough, Sojin's, Jae Wook's and Jungkook's powers had no use in setting up tents so she just stuck to the human way. The two quietly went to help her build it up and she was just so thankful that they at least helped.

It wasn't long before the tent was up and Sojin was just fixing this blankets and pillows inside their tent. It was a big sized tent so there was pretty much a lot of room.

"Guys....can we sit down and talk?" Sojin said and the two boys turned to look at her with raised brows.

"Look, this is a holiday trip and it is going to be fun so you guys have to at least try to have some fun, hm?" Sojin sat down, looking up the boys who were still standing.

"I am having fun" Jae Wook said making Sojin face-palm. If people who have fun make an expression as him, then Sojin has no idea what fun means anymore.

"I see...how about we go out and join the others in a game?" Sojin said and quickly slipped out of the tent, trying to get away from the two statues as soon as possible.

"Jiyoung! Games!!! Start some games!!!" Sojin ran to the other girl with a pleading look, making the other chuckle. "Looks like it's so much fun with the most talkative members of the guild" she mocked.

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone's done with the tents so let's finally do something" Sojin hurried only making Jiyoung laugh more. Somehow, Jiyoung and Taehyung had already managed to choose a great place to sit around.

"Gather around guys!!!" Jiyoung said as she grabbed a big bag of marshmallows and even sausages before sitting down on the tree trunks Baekhyun helped out with. The others soon sat down in a circle and Sojin was surprised the two emos were there so fast.

It took only a snap of Chanyeol's fingers and fire was already in the middle of the circle, giving off the best camping feel in the middle of the night.

"Let's play a game....how about, truth or dare. It's old-school but still good" Jiyoung said and everyone nodded and cheered. Well, mainly Baekhyun and Jackson.

"I'll start! MyungSoo, truth or dare?" Won asked the vampire boy and he sighed, "Truth"

"You had a crush on Sojin, right?" Won smirked with a mocking smile on his face, making the other boy widen his eyes, "It wasn't a crush, I just though she's hot" MyungSoo defended back making everyone surprised.

"Just admit it~" Jackson said, clapping his hands but the male only shook his head, "I admit Sojin's hot but I didn't have a crush on her". "That's just the same!" Mino said, also taking part in the clapping-squad.

"Fine, I did..." MyungSoo gave up and the group was filled with cheers and loud 'oh's. Even Sojin was cheering, feeling pretty flattered.

"Baekhyun, truth or dare?" MyungSoo directed to the male that was chewing on the marshmallows and he stopped. "Dare!!!" Baekhyun answered.

"I dare you to kiss Chanyeol!" MyungSoo smirked when he saw Baekhyun frown and turned to high-five with the idiot that came up with the idea, Kai.

"What? No!" Baekhyun crossed his arms, looking pissed. "Don't pull me into this!" Chanyeol complained, also not liking the idea of having a guy kiss him.

"At least on the cheek!" Jiyoung exclaimed and everyone nodded, Jackson even said, "It's not like you're gay" making the male really furious.

"Manl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter