014

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Chapter 14      Sojin's eyes fluttered open as she heard a loud explosion and the ground was even shaking. She quickly sat up and looked around. She noticed the new clothes she was wearing but spent no time thinking about it.

      Jumping out of the bed, Sojin quickly ran out of the house. The waterfall was blocking her view and she saw nothing. But the sounds on the other side were enough for her to know that Jungkook and Jackson needed help.

      This time, Sojin didn't just walk through the waterfall anymore. She shielded herself and walked through it. Immediately, her eyes widened. All she could see was the black color of the demons and she could barely find Jungkook or Jackson in the mess.

      She wasted no time and jumped forward, blowing the demons in the first row away. Sojin even cut some that were too close to her in half. With this amount of demons, the icicle rain was probably the one move that could finish them off. But she couldn't do so.

       One,  she needed Jungkook and Jackson safe before she attacked because the icicles could even hurt them. Two, although she had a short rest, all of the dizziness was still there in her head.

      Sojin managed to kill each demon that attacked her but she also got herself scratches and cuts from the demons that attacked her from the sides.

      "Jungkook! Jackson!" Sojin shouted out, hoping that her voice would reach them. "We're okay!" Jackson shouted back and right that moment, it felt like a weight was pushed off of her shoulders. She felt so relieved.

      "We've sent the signal to Chanyeol and Jiyoung. But it looks like the other teams need help, too" Jungkook shouted. And like that, that weight returned back on her shoulders.

      "Mino's team might be fine but Sehun's team..." Sojin said, growling as the demon in front of her scratched her right arm. Blood started to appear from the open cut but she stayed calm.

      "I think we're the team that needs to worry the most right now" Jackson said, still having the playful tone in a situation like this.

      "Move to the waterfall!" Sojin yelled and the two slowly made their way towards the waterfall, which was where Sojin was standing. She was planning to make the move no matter how exhausted she was.

      "Sojin, I don't think it's a good idea to do that. You're not in the best condition" Jungkook stated. He was right, but what else could Sojin do? She needed to protect them and herself. And for that, she'd do whatever she could do.

      The three were gathered at one place in a few minutes and Sojin wasted no time before covering them in her shield. She needed to breathe a little as she did so. Again, she had that strange feeling of both over-flowing energy and exhaustion.

      The demons were hitting the shield from all the directions and Sojin sighed, ready to create the icicles. But she stopped upon seeing large flames coming from across.

      The demons at the other side were all burnt and she could hear their loud hisses. "They're here!" Jackson widened his eyes. Sojin looked through the mess, trying to look for them and she spotted the two faces. Chanyeol and Jiyoung made it in time.

     Fire danced through the sky as the two attacked the number of demons that were left. Sojin sighed in relief and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter